Have you booked your flight ticket with Etihad Airways and now have any alteration in the travel schedule? Then you must know the answers about how to change your flight date with Etihad airways.
Etihad Airways are cooperative enough to understand that the customers might land in situations where they have to alter the flight dates. However, there are certain terms and conditions that the passengers need to abide by.
To understand them better, stay tuned till the end of this blog.
What Do I Need to Know About the Etihad Flight Ticket Date Change?
- 1 What Do I Need to Know About the Etihad Flight Ticket Date Change?
- 1.1 How Can I Change my Etihad Airways Flight Online?
- 1.2 How Much Does it Cost to Change my Etihad Flight?
- 1.3 How Can I Change my Flight without Paying Fee?
Passengers who wish to change the travel dates will certainly have to change the flight date as well. To know all about Etihad flight ticket date change, go through the following points:
- Firstly, if you change your flight date within the free change period (up to 24 hours from the point of booking), then you do not need to pay a single penny.
- Secondly, Etihad Airways allows the passengers to change the flight date up to 3 hours prior to the flight departure.
- Also, the passengers must keep in mind that they need to pay the money if their original ticket was lower in price than the new one.
- On the other hand, if your new Etihad flight ticket costs lower than the original one, you will get a refund in the form of miles.
Therefore, before seeking direct answers for how to change flight dates in Etihad airways, the passengers must keep the above-mentioned points.
How Can I Change my Etihad Airways Flight Online?
The airlines allow customers to change their flight dates through online mode. If you wish to alter the flight dates through this mode, you can follow the below-given steps:
- Firstly, the passenger needs to go to the official site.
- Secondly, they have to visit the Etihad airline’s manage booking section.
- Then, to navigate your booking, you have to enter your flight booking number.
- Now, choose the flight booking your need to reschedule the date for.
- Hit on the change flight option and choose a new flight from the list.
- Finally, you have to make payment, if applicable.
Moreover, do not forget to receive the confirmation mail from the airline.
How Much Does it Cost to Change my Etihad Flight?
If you want to know about the Etihad airways ticket date change fee, here is the detailed information for the same:
- The flight change fee depends on the factors such as the route of the flight and the origin of the flight.
- Also, the fee for flight rescheduling depends on the time of changing the flight.
- More specifically, the Etihad Airways date change fee starts from $150 to $200.
So, by now, you are aware of what a passenger would need to pay while rescheduling the flight date with Etihad Airways.
How Can I Change my Flight without Paying Fee?
There are a few circumstances under which you can change your flight date for free. Here are they:
- For a free date change in the Etihad flight ticket, you need to do it before the completion of 24 hours.
- Also, you should have the Elite status if you wish to change the flight date for free.
If you wish to change your Etihad Airways flight date for free, you can call on the Etihad Airways customer service number at +1(877) 690-0767.