Aeromexico Cancellation Policy
Plan your next trip with Aeromexico Airlines if you are a flexible traveler and not sure about the departure. Aeromexico cancellation policy is smooth and allows passengers to cancel their tickets even at the last moment. Aeromexico is officially serving its flights to 90 destinations around the world. The airline is the flag carrier of Mexico. It has 70 aircraft, which provide many passenger-friendly services.
Travelers can cancel the booked flight by visiting the official site of the airline or by calling on the customer service number. The agents will be glad to assist you. Go through the Aeromexico cancellation policy before proceeding with the cancellation process. Cancellation charges are subject to the terms and conditions on your reserved ticket, fare rules. If you have purchased a refundable ticket, you can ask for a full refund. If you have booked a non-refundable ticket, additional charges and fees will be applied. Check the below-stated steps to know “how to cancel Aeromexico flight tickets.”
How to Cancel Flight Tickets with Aeromexico?
The ticket cancellation process of Aeromexico Airlines is very simple. You just need to follow some steps to do the same. Passengers can easily make changes to the existing booking also on the official site of the airline. There are two ways to cancel flight tickets with Aeromexico.
- Before doing anything else, you are required to open the official site of the airline on your browser.
- If there is any issue in reaching the website, connect to the Aeromexico flight cancellation support team.
- On the homepage, you will see the “My Trip” option at the top of the screen. Click on that option.
- Two options will be displayed on your screen, which is to retrieve flight booking and log in to Aeromexico. Passengers can select any of the options to proceed further in the Aeromexico flight cancellation procedure.
- In case you have chosen to retrieve flight reservations through e-ticket, then you need to fill in the fields such as e-ticket or reservation, surname.
- You will see a “search your reservation” tab. Click on it.
- After this, you will be redirected to the Manage booking page of Aeromexico reservations. You will see plenty of options there.
- Select the option for the cancellation of the flight ticket.
- Now follow the step-by-step instructions to cancel your ticket.
- Passengers can also contact the customer service team of the airline. They are ready to provide a solution to your problems even at odd hours.
- Contact the Aeromexico cancellation help desk and cancel your scheduled flight.
- 24/7 available customer service is willing to help round the clock.
- Patrons can also visit the airport authorities and ask them how you can cancel your bookings.
Cancel your flight ticket and ask for a refund if you are eligible for that.
Aeromexico Ticket Cancellation Policy
Who wants to cancel a ticket and hamper the vacation, but sometimes it is not in your hands. You may face a situation where it will become necessary for you to cancel the flight ticket. Check out the 24 hours cancellation policy of Aeromexico Airlines before requesting the cancellation.
Aeromexico 24 Hour Cancellation Policy:
As the name is suggesting, you can cancel a flight ticket for a full refund within 24 hours of the original booking. Here are the rules and regulations of the policy.
- You will not incur the Aeromexico trip cancellation fee if you are canceling the ticket within 24 hours of its purchase.
- If you have made a booking seven days or more prior to the departure date of the flight, you can get the full refund back.
- If you have made a booking within seven days of the travel, an appropriate amount of money will be deducted from your account.
- If the cancellation of the ticket is made after 24 hours of the purchase, the cancellation fee will be charged.
- If you have booked a refundable ticket, you are eligible to get a full refund.
- If you have booked a non-refundable ticket, then you need to pay the cancellation fee, depending on the Aeromexico refund policy.
This is all about the Aeromexico cancellation policy.
How to Request a Refund on the Canceled Flight Ticket?
Passengers can get an online refund after making an Aeromexico ticket cancellation. You need to fill an online refund form. There are few ways to get a refund on the canceled ticket such as-
- Hit on the booking option after opening the official site of the airline.
- There you will see an online refund option. Click on it to avail an online refund.
- Fill your booking reference id and last name.
- Click on the flight ticket, which you want to cancel.
- Now you can apply for a refund.
- Once you have entered all the necessary details, you will get a refund on the canceled scheduled flight.
Aeromexico cancellation fee
- Classic fare: Non-refundable
- Basic fare: Non-refundable
- Comfort fare: Non-refundable
- AM+ fare: Non-refundable
- Premier fare: Free
- Flexible fare: Free
If you wonder “how to cancel an Aeromexico flight,” then implement the steps that are mentioned above.
Aeromexico Cancellation Policy,(FAQs)
What is Aeromexico Cancellation Policy or Aeromexico Flight Cancellation Policy?
The following are the most important elements to remember from the Aeromexico ticket cancellation policy:
- Aeromexico’s cancellation policy would apply to both refundable and non-refundable fares.
- Aeromexico will give a refund to the person who purchased the ticket or to the passenger who requested the cancellation directly.
- Aeromexico would only be responsible for the portion of the ticket that was not used.
- Passengers can request that Aeromexico cancel a flight up to two hours before the scheduled departure time.
What should I do if my Aeromexico flight is canceled?
You can ask for or request a refund of 115 percent of the ticket’s value before taxes in the form of an electronic voucher (EMD). Request a refund, that you will get within 12 months in the form of your original purchase. On July 1, 2021, this will take effect.
Will I get a refund if my flight is cancelled?
Yes. You will be refunded if the airline fails to provide flight service. The amount of a refund is determined by the fare type, cancellation mode, cause for cancellation, destination, and a variety of other considerations.
Can I cancel my Aeromexico flight?
If any passenger cancels their Aeromexico Airlines flight within 24 hours of its scheduled departure, a cost of $100 to $400 will be levied as a cancellation fee by Aeromexico Airlines. After canceling your flight ticket, you may also seek a cancellation.
How can I cancel my Aeromexico flight via call?
To cancel your planned ticket over the phone, you’ll need to take the following steps:
- Call the customer support hotline +1-855-568-1951 to speak with a representative right away.
- To complete the login process, set up interaction language and utilize the booking code.
- Request that the agent fills out the cancellation form on your behalf, providing all of the necessary information.
- The representative will complete the form and begin the process of calculating the refund.
- It’s possible that you won’t have to pay cancellation fees because they’ll be removed from your total airfare.
- The airline will send you a confirmation email on registered IDs after the agent has completed the cancellation procedure.
What are the charges for Aeromexico cancelled flights?
After 24 hours from the date of booking, an Aeromexico flight cancellation fee of $200 USD will be charged. You may be eligible for an Aeromexico cancel ticket refund or a credit voucher, depending on the tariff restrictions that apply to your travel booking. Your credit voucher will be valid for 365 days from the date of cancellation.
How long does the Aeromexico ticket refund policy take?
After the ticket’s validity term has expired, Aeromexico Airlines does not give a refund. The refund request from Aeromexico Airlines may take some time to process, but it should be issued within 7 to 10 business days.
Can I cancel my Aeromexico flight within 24 hours?
When it comes to booking, Aeromexico Airlines offers passengers additional freedom and benefits. Passengers can cancel a flight booked on Aeromexico Airlines within 24 hours of purchase, according to the Aeromexico 24 Hour Cancellation Policy.
Is Aeromexico flight cancellation free, if done within 24 hours?
Passengers have up to 24 hours from the time of purchase to cancel or amend their reservation without incurring a cancellation fee from Aeromexico. At the time of submitting a cancellation request, the departure date must be at least 7 days away.
How can I get a refund with non-refundable tickets?
With non-refundable tickets, you must submit a cancellation request within the given time frame to receive a refund. If you do not submit the refund form within the given time window, the airline may charge you the whole ticket fare as cancellation fees.
Visit More Sites: