United Airlines Book A Flight
Craving for a memorable vacation with your loved ones, but sky-high fares are refraining you? Don’t look further and initiate the United Airlines book a flight process. There is no better choice for you than this airline because it is the sheer epitome of luxury and convenience. United is decorated with some incredible embellishments like lavishness, opulence, and comfort. Once you choose this airline as your travel partner, you will travel with it again and again.
Being of the reputed names, United has taken the aviation industry by storm. The airline believes that this beautiful world is awaiting everyone, and you must explore your dream destination. Whether you are finance-savvy or a luxurious traveler, you will find various options to make your travel dream a reality. Confirm your United Airlines reservations and linger off to your desired location as soon as possible. Here is more information about the airline.
United Airlines is a major flag carrier based in America and headquartered in Willis Tower in Chicago, Illinois. Moreover, the airline operates flights to domestic and international routes, including Denver, Spain, New Zealand, Germany, San Francisco, and Bermuda. Based on the fleet size, United is the third-largest flag carrier in the entire world.
United Airlines In-flight Amenities
United Airlines features incredible in-flight entertainment options on all travel classes. In addition, the airline will be announcing new add-ons, including a seatback entertainment system that passengers can enjoy onboard. Depending on the aircraft, you can download the DIRECTV app and stream the latest Hollywood TV shows on your smartphone. Moreover, use the United Airlines book a flight option and enjoy complimentary coffee, tea, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, and snacks.
United Airlines Travel Classes
i) Basic Economy
Passengers can get great food and drinks, free wi-fi, and premium entertainment options under Basic Economy fare. Moreover, one can check in for the booked flight on the airline’s official site or the app. However, United doesn’t allow a fully-sized carry-on bag unless you are a MileagePlus Premier member.
- United Economic has a 31, and 32 inches pitch and 2 to 5 inches recline.
- Moreover, adjustable headrests and entertainment options range from AVOD, in-flight wi-fi, personal device entertainment, or DIRECTV.
- Passengers can make a United Airlines reservation on Economy and get a touch-screen television at the back of each seat.
- Food and drinks are available for purchase on domestic flights within the Caribbean and Latin America. However, there are complimentary meals on international flights.
iii) Economy Plus
- Economy Plus is available on all aircraft. The seats lie in front of the few and exit rows of the cabin with more recline of two inches.
- The fare is complimentary for all Mileage-Plus members. At the same time, Premier 1K, Platinum, and Gold members can select an Economy Plus seat while making a United Airlines booking.
iv) United First
- United First is available on all domestic flights, featuring seats with a 38-inch pitch.
- The travel class has a fully-flat bed seat on Boeing 777-200 aircraft for extra comfort.
- Moreover, flyers can access priority boarding, baggage handling, free meals and drinks, pre-departure beverages, and individual check-in desks.
- Get transcontinental services on flights operating between Newark and Los Angeles or San Francisco or within Boston and San Francisco.
- Boeing 757-200s has business class seats of 180 degrees.
- The premium cabin features the best hospitality services, reclining seats, and power outlets.
- All the premium transcontinental flights are not applicable for free Premier upgrades. However, if you are a MileagePlus member, you can upgrade using Regional Premier Upgrades, Global Premier Upgrades, or award miles.
vi) United Premium Plus
- Passengers can get access to the United Premium Plus seating offering more space, comfort, and amenities.
- Moreover, enjoy amazing dining on china dinnerware, complimentary alcoholic drinks, a Saks Fifth Avenue blanket, and a pillow.
vii) United Polaris Business
- The seats on Polaris convert into a 6’6” flatbed in a 1-2-1 configuration, offering access to all-aisle seats.
- There is much more storage space, mood lighting, several charging ports, and quality amenity services.
- The seats are available on selected aircraft, including Boeing 787, Boeing 767, and 777.
- Passengers can use the United Airlines book a flight option and check-in at individual check-in counters. Moreover, they may prioritise security screening.
- Moreover, in-flight facilities include pre-departure drinks, table linens, and multi-course meals on United flights.
- Get priority boarding, baggage handling, and premium lounge access.
How to Book a Flight on United Airlines?
Is United Airlines your dream airline? Are you confused about the reservation process? Stress-not as the airline has the simplest and the quickest booking policy for flyers ease. United is very polite, and therefore, it never hesitates to meet the expectations of its customers. No additional efforts or any special assistance are required to get your reservation done online. Book a flight through United Airlines with no extra effort and have a pleasant flight experience.
Although United facilitates travelers with various ways to purchase United Airlines Tickets, but the easiest one is the official website. It has a customer-friendly interface that is helpful to make the search process quicker and hassle-free.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Initiate the United Airlines Reservations and Flight Booking Process
- Go to the official United Airlines website.
- Have a look at the left side of the screen to find out an extensible search engine there.
- Firstly, click on the “Book” option and secondly on the “Flight” option to make a United Airlines booking.
- After this, customers should begin providing their essential details.
- The first step will be selecting the trip type.
- If you wish to book with miles, click on the appropriate option.
- After that, add your origin and final destinations in the specific fields.
- In the “Dates” field, mention your travel schedule.
- The next step would be to enter the number of travelers along with their age.
- Pick the class of your traveling.
- To add extra options to your reservation like the type of fare, fare class, time of the day, etc., click on the “Advanced search” button.
- Once you are done with all his information, click on the “Find flights” tab.
- The list of available United Airlines flights will appear on our screen.
- Check details of each flight and choose the one that matches your decided budget.
- Make a payment lastly after inserting your personal details to confirm your reservation.
Check-In Procedure of United Airlines
You may check-in for your United Airlines reservation with different options, including online, mobile, curbside, kiosk, and ticket counter. Moreover, online check-in begins within 24 hours and ends 60 minutes before the scheduled flight departure. You can receive your boarding pass, choose desired seats and book extra baggage for the ticket. However, you must have an e-ticket and should not be a special needs passenger to avail the online facility. Remember, for an international and domestic flight, one must reach the airport 3 and 2 hours before departure, respectively.
How to check-in for a United Airlines booking on the web?
- To check-in for a United Airlines booking, move to the airline’s official site or log into your account.
- Now click on the “Check-in” button.
- Fill in your last name and a ticket number.
- Select your flight to check-in.
- In the next step, you can obtain your flight boarding pass and make ticket upgrades as per the travel plans.
United Airlines Baggage Allowance
As per the United Baggage policy, travelers can take one personal item and a carry-on bag at no cost. However, you need to pay extra charges for traveling with checked baggage and also adhere to the size limits. But if you exceed the total value, the team will charge an additional non-refundable fee.
- The personal items include a purse, briefcase, laptop bag, which should fit under the seat.
- Moreover, the maximum limit of a personal item is 36 inches or 89 centimeters.
- A jacket, umbrella, duty-free items, diaper bag, and assistive devices like walkers are not counted towards the carry-on allowance.
- You can travel with two standard bags per the checked baggage policy.
- Moreover, the bags should not exceed the dimensions of 62 inches.
- The maximum weight of checked bags should be within 23 kg. Otherwise, the bags will be considered overweight or oversized luggage and will cost an additional fee.
- Most importantly, the charges for the first checked bag are $35, $45 for the second, and $150 for the third bag.
- United Airlines will charge $100 for overweight bags between 51 to 70 pounds and $200 for an extra bag.
- Remember that the team will not accept bags exceeding 100 pounds or 46 kg.
- Moreover, if your oversize bag is greater than 115 inches, United Airlines will not accept them as checked baggage.
United Seat Selection Policy
Flyers can choose preferred seats when making reservations using the United Airlines book a flight option on the site. Besides, the airline also permits people to make a pre-seat selection at the time of flight check-in. Consequently, upgrade with an extra seat or a more comfortable window or aisle seat if you have already booked seats.
Here are a few things to know about the United Airlines seat selection policy
- Passengers can reserve a preferred seat in advance by paying extra fees based on the seat’s availability on the plane.
- Remember that if you don’t select a seat, the airline will assign the seats randomly. However, it may not guarantee seats in the same row.
- The seat selection process depends on the fare class. Moreover, passengers except in Basic Economy can book or change a seat before the scheduled flight departure.
- The seat selection fee for choosing the preferred seat is $9.
- Moreover, Basic Economy passengers cannot make seat upgrades.
How to Reserve a seat on United Airlines?
Passengers can make a seat reservation while making a United Airlines flight booking or during flight check-in. To enjoy a seamless interface, download the free mobile app to navigate the best deals, and choose preferred seats.
Here are the steps that you need to follow for choosing seats of your choice –
- First of all, go to the United Airlines official site or login with the help of the airline’s app.
- Second, choose the “Manage Booking” section to retrieve your flight booking.
- Third, fill in your last name and the ticket number of six digits.
- Choose the flight you want to upgrade with a seat reservation.
- Now, check the seat map to know the seat’s availability on the plane.
- Depending on your requirements, choose the desired seats.
- In the next step, go to the payment page and confirm your seats by making an online payment.
Besides, you can make a seat reservation over a phone call. All you have to do is dial the United Airlines customer service number and check the seat’s availability from the representative.
United Airlines Flight Change Policy
United passengers can make modifications to the ticket anytime before departure as per the travel plans. Moreover, if you want to cancel the entire trip, claim compensation as per the refund policy.
- Basic Economic tickets can change tickets, including changing the date, destination, and fare class.
- From now onwards, electronic certificates will be valid for one year from the date of issue.
- Moreover, if you rebook your ticket, pay the fare difference in case the new ticket fare is more expensive. On the other hand, if the new fare is cheaper, the airline will refund the fare difference.
- MileagePlus Premier members can make flight upgrades at no additional cost.
- Generally, there is no penalty for changing the flight information within 24 hours of the actual purchase.
- Silver-tier members have to pay USD 75 to change the flight. However, there is no penalty for Gold, Premium, and 1K members.
- If you make changes on the same day of travel, pay an extra fee irrespective of your travel class.
How to Change a flight on United Airlines?
Once you go through the United Airlines book a flight process, you are eligible to make ticket upgrades online/offline. Using the “Manage Booking” feature, anyone can modify name spelling change date or destination as per the travel plans.
By following these steps, you can easily change a flight online on the site within a few clicks.
- Firstly, open your web browser and log into your account on the main site.
- Second, select the “Manage Trip” option to retrieve your flight booking.
- Third, enter the flight details, including your last name and ticket reference code.
- Next, choose the flight you want to change.
- Review the changes, then confirm upgrades by clicking on the “Change Flight” button.
- You can go to the payment page and pay the fare difference on the last page.
United Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy
Passengers can avail the 24-hour facility and cancel a United Airlines flight booking without cancellation charges irrespective of the fare. Besides, there are other important things that one must know about the airline’s flight cancellation policy
- If your scheduled flight is canceled by United Airlines, you have three options to consider –
i) cancel the flight for free and claim a full refund
ii) request the team to book an alternative flight the next day
iii) receive a travel credit to book the future trips
- Suppose flights departing from the European Union, Norway, Iceland, or Switzerland are delayed by three to five hours. In such a situation, flyers can claim compensation at no additional cost.
- Tickets are applicable for a full refund if the reason for the cancellation is death, health issues, or court orders.
- For canceling a non-refundable ticket, flyers have to pay an additional fee of USD 200-400 based on your travel class.
- The cancellation fees may vary for canceling an award flight ticket on United. For instance, Premier Gold or elite members can cancel an award flight for free anytime before departure.
How to cancel a United Airlines ticket booking online via the site?
Online cancellations take less time and effort than canceling a ticket at the airport. Moreover, you can cancel your United Airlines ticket booking by selecting the “Manage Trip” option on the site.
By following these steps, you can cancel a United ticket within a few clicks
- Open your web browser and visit the United Airlines official site.
- You will see the ‘My Trips’ option.
- Mention the trip details, including your last name and flight booking number, same as on the ticket.
- Now choose the flight you want to cancel and hit the “Cancel Flight” button.
- After canceling the tickets, go to the refund page and request a refund simultaneously.
Dial United Airlines contact number and contact the team to manage cancellation and refund requests on your behalf.
United Airlines Refund Policy
At United, flyers can claim refunds for canceled flights depending on the airline’s refund policy. If your travel plans have been affected by Covid-19 and you have canceled a United Airlines ticket booking, receive compensation.
- Basic Economy passengers cannot request full refunds except when they cancel a booking within 24 hours of the actual purchase.
- Group passengers can request a ticket refund by meeting the guidelines of the group contract.
- However, the refund policy does not cover flights booked through an e-certificate and hold reservations.
- If you have made reservations using the United Airlines book a flight option, you are eligible for a refund. Moreover, you can go to the refund request page and fill out an online refund application.
- The team will take almost 7 to 10 days to initiate a refund to the original payment mode. However, when booked tickets with a gift certificate, you will get refunds in the form of credit in the wallet.
- The airline offers three types of credits, including electronic travel credits, future, and United TravelBank credits.
- You may contact the agent directly if you have booked tickets through a third party. After that, request them to initiate a refund.
Visit the United Airlines official site, check your refund status and move to the refund request page. Afterward, add your last name and ticket number and click on the check status button.
United Airlines Group Booking Procedure
Passengers can avail the United Airlines book a flight facility and make a group flight reservation. Moreover, the airline permits ten or more people to fly on the same flight and offers them premium services. Most importantly, you can get access to cheap fares and special discounts on large group reservations. The group travel services are for corporate, school, family, military, and friends groups. Install the official app and search for the best group tickets at your fingertips.
How to make a group flight reservation on United Airlines?
- First, move to the airline’s official site.
- Second, search for the “Group Travel” option.
- Third, enter your arrival and departure destination and travel dates.
- Next, mention the number of passengers and categorize them as minors, children, adults, and senior members.
- After filling in all the details, Select Submit.
- You will see a number of deals and flights. Furthermore, choose the option that best meets your interests.
- If you are not sure, hold the reservation and make the final payment later.
Most importantly, don’t forget to confirm your group flight bookings with the flight representative. So, dial the United Airlines phone number, talk to the concerned person and check your group flight status hand-to-hand.
What are the benefits of making a group flight reservation on United Airlines?
You can save time and effort by choosing the United Airlines book a flight option online to book group tickets. Moreover, there are amazing perks to enjoy while flying in a bunch of passengers on the same itinerary.
- Pay later option – The first benefit is holding a group reservation and paying within 24 hours of the booking. Moreover, it is a great facility for dicey travel plans. It also gives the flexibility to make small installments and create a financial balance.
- Special deals and discounts on large group bookings – Another perk of booking group tickets is that you get guaranteed deals and offers on the complete package. For instance, the airline gives corporate discounts on business travel. Moreover, talk directly with the booking team, ask for the low-fares on tickets and vacation packages, and plan accordingly.
- Special team for 24/7 assistance – United Airlines comes with top-notch facilities and extensive customer care services for the flyer’s journey. Moreover, there is a team assigned especially for group members, and they help passengers to customize plans seamlessly. While planning a group trip, you can seek assistance and make a United Airlines reservation for the entire group. Additionally, volunteers will be ready to assist you at the airport when you reach the airport.
United Airlines Pet Policy
At United, passengers can travel with small dogs and cats in the cabin and also consider them checked baggage. Moreover, the team accepts reservations for pets between 30 days and five days for people traveling with the pets. You may contact the United team about your upcoming trip with the pet, and they will give you complete assistance.
Here are a few things that you should keep in mind while flying with pets at United
- You should keep the small pets inside the pet carrier underneath the seat in front of you.
- Only one adult cat or dog can fly on the plane. Moreover, it costs $125 each way on United flights.
- Most importantly, the airline does not accept emotional support dogs on the plane.
- Puppies and cats under four months are not eligible onboard.
- Eligible pets within 1 kg to 350 kg can safely fly with PetSafe.
- Restricted dog breeds on the flights are American Bully, Boston Terrier, Bulldog, Brussels Griffon, Belgian Malinois, and Japanese Pug. There are other dog breeds that are strictly prohibited, check out the complete guidelines on the airline’s official site.
Contact United Airlines Book a Flight Phone Number!
An online method for booking flight tickets is not your cup of tea? Fret not as the airline also offers an offline method. If you are interested in getting in the hassle of internet connectivity, then get in touch with the airline executive or availing instant guidance. Establish a secure connection with the representative and opt for United Airlines book a flight process effortlessly. The professionals are available throughout the day and night to make sure that everyone gets the necessary assistance on time. After connecting, tell the assigned executive that you wish to book flight tickets at the lowest fares. He will ask for some of your details; provide them and fly without shaking your bank balance. call on directly on +1-860-498-9674 for any help.
How to Manage United Airlines Booking?
Have already purchased United Airlines tickets? Do you wish to upgrade for a luxurious flight experience? Well, you have the freedom to use the manage booking facility of the airline. With this beneficial facility, flyers can improve their travel experience. United provides the manage booking option so that passengers can alter their booking without any hassle. Go to the “My trips” option on the official website and apply a sort of modification. Steps to manage your reservation online are stated below.
- Navigate to united.com.
- Find out the “My trips” tab situated on the left side of the screen.
- In this section, you have to mention your flight details like confirmation number and passenger’s last name.
- Click on the “search” button and implement changes accordingly.
- Find the “change flight” option to begin the United Airlines ticket change process.
- You can find options as per your preferences like seat change, adding extra baggage, pre-ordering a special meal, canceling a flight, changing seat assignments, sharing itineraries with your loved ones, etc.
Travelers can perform a host of changes to their booking with this option.
Book United Airlines Cheap Tickets and Save off the Extra Dollar!
Saving the extra dollar while making a reservation is everyone’s dream and people look for different ways for the same. United Airlines got you covered here. The airline offers exceptional discounts so that you can complete the United Airlines Book a flight easily. With these discounts, saving has become a lot easier. Apart from these deals, you can also use some tips to enjoy savings on your reservation. Here are some hacks that will help you to fly at pocket-friendly fares.
Opt for Connecting Flights
Direct flights are way more convenient than connecting ones, but connecting flights are cheaper than direct ones. If you are ready to compromise with your comfort a bit, you should choose connecting flights to reach your final destination.
Set Fare Alerts
Subscribing to fare alerts is one of the best ways to save on your United Airlines reservations. These alerts will keep you updated about the changing airfares and you can book when the airfares are low.
Everyone loves to take a break from the monotonous schedule on weekends. The airline hikes its fares because of the increase in demand; therefore, you should prefer to fly on weekdays as it costs you less money.
Book in Advance
Don’t be too late and don’t be too early as well. Keep checking the fares and decide your preferences in advance. Once you know where and when you want to go, initiate the United Airlines book a flight process immediately.
Keep all these points in mind and maximize your savings.
United Airlines Destinations
|Alaska||Anchorage||Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (ANC)|
|Alaska||Fairbanks||Fairbanks International Airport (FAI)|
|Arizona||Phoenix||Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)|
|Arizona||Tucson||Tucson International Airport (TUS)|
|California||Burbank||Bob Hope Airport (BUR)|
|California||Los Angeles||Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)|
|California||Ontario||Ontario International Airport (ONT)|
|California||Orange County||John Wayne Airport (SNA)|
|California||Palm Springs||Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)|
|California||Sacramento||Sacramento International Airport (SMF)|
|California||San Diego||San Diego International Airport (SAN)|
|California||San Francisco||San Francisco International Airport (SFO)|
|California||San Jose||Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC)|
|California||Stockton||Stockton Metropolitan Airport (SCK)|
|Colorado||Colorado Springs||City of Colorado Springs Municipal Airport (COS)|
|Colorado||Denver||Denver International Airport (DEN)|
|Colorado||Montrose||Montrose Regional Airport (MTJ)|
|Colorado||Vail||Eagle County Airport (EGE)|
|Connecticut||Hartford||Bradley International Airport (BDL)|
|Florida||Fort Lauderdale||Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)|
|Florida||Fort Myers||Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW)|
|Florida||Jacksonville||Jacksonville International Airport (JAX)|
|Florida||Miami||Miami International Airport (MIA)|
|Florida||Orlando||Orlando International Airport (MCO)|
|Florida||Sarasota||Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport (SRQ)|
|Florida||Tampa||Tampa International Airport (TPA)|
|Florida||West Palm Beach||Palm Beach International Airport (PBI)|
|Georgia||Atlanta||Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)|
|Guam||Hagåtña||Antonio B. Won Pat International Airport (GUM)|
|Hawaii||Hilo||Hilo International Airport (ITO)|
|Hawaii||Honolulu||Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL)|
|Hawaii||Kahului||Kahului Airport (OGG)|
|Hawaii||Kona||Kona International Airport (KOA)|
|Hawaii||Lihue||Lihue Airport (LIH)|
|Idaho||Boise||Boise Airport (BOI)|
|Illinois||Chicago||Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)|
|Indiana||Indianapolis||Indianapolis International Airport (IND)|
|Iowa||Des Moines||Des Moines International Airport (DSM)|
|Kansas||Wichita||Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National Airport (ICT)|
|Kentucky||Cincinnati||Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG)|
|Maine||Portland||Portland International Jetport (PWM)|
|Maryland||Baltimore||Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)|
|Massachusetts||Boston||Logan International Airport (BOS)|
|Michigan||Detroit||Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW)|
|Michigan||Grand Rapids||Gerald R. Ford International Airport (GRR)|
|Michigan||Traverse City||Cherry Capital Airport (TVC)|
|Minnesota||Minneapolis/St. Paul||Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP)|
|Minnesota||Rochester||Rochester International Airport (RST)|
|Missouri||Kansas City||Kansas City International Airport (MCI)|
|Missouri||St. Louis||St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL)|
|Montana||Billings||Billings Logan International Airport (BIL)|
|Montana||Bozeman||Gallatin Field Airport (BZN)|
|Montana||Kalispell||Glacier Park International Airport (FCA)|
|Montana||Missoula||Missoula International Airport (MSO)|
|Nebraska||Omaha||Eppley Airfield (OMA)|
|Nevada||Las Vegas||McCarran International Airport (LAS)|
|Nevada||Reno||Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO)|
|New Jersey||Newark||Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)|
|New Mexico||Albuquerque||Albuquerque International Sunport (ABQ)|
|New York||Albany||Albany International Airport (ALB)|
|New York||Buffalo||Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF)|
|New York||New York City||LaGuardia Airport (LGA)|
|New York||Rochester||Greater Rochester International Airport (ROC)|
|New York||Syracuse||Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR)|
|North Carolina||Charlotte||Charlotte/Douglas International Airport (CLT)|
|North Carolina||Greensboro||Piedmont Triad International Airport (GSO)|
|North Carolina||Raleigh||Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU)|
|North Carolina||Wilmington||Wilmington International Airport (ILM)|
|North Dakota||Bismarck||Bismarck Municipal Airport (BIS)|
|Ohio||Cleveland||Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE)|
|Ohio||Columbus||Port Columbus International Airport (CMH)|
|Oklahoma||Oklahoma City||Will Rogers World Airport (OKC)|
|Oklahoma||Tulsa||Tulsa International Airport (TUL)|
|Oregon||Eugene||Eugene Airport (EUG)|
|Oregon||Portland||Portland International Airport (PDX)|
|Pennsylvania||Harrisburg||Harrisburg International Airport (MDT)|
|Pennsylvania||Pittsburgh||Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT)|
|Puerto Rico||Aguadilla||Rafael Hernández Airport (BQN)|
|Puerto Rico||San Juan||Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport (SJU)|
|Rhode Island||Providence||T. F. Green Airport (PVD)|
|South Carolina||Charleston||Charleston International Airport (CHS)|
|South Carolina||Myrtle Beach||Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR)|
|South Dakota||Sioux Falls||Sioux Falls Regional Airport (FSD)|
|Tennessee||Knoxville||McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS)|
|Tennessee||Memphis||Memphis International Airport (MEM)|
|Tennessee||Nashville||Nashville International Airport (BNA)|
|Texas||Austin||Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)|
|Texas||Dallas/Fort Worth||Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)|
|Texas||Houston||George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)|
|Texas||McAllen||McAllen-Miller International Airport (MFE)|
|Texas||San Antonio||San Antonio International Airport (SAT)|
|Utah||Salt Lake City||Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)|
|Vermont||Burlington||Burlington International Airport (BTV)|
|Virginia||Norfolk||Norfolk International Airport (ORF)|
|Virginia||Richmond||Richmond International Airport (RIC)|
|Virginia||Washington, D.C.||Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)|
|Virginia||Washington, D.C.||Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)|
|Virgin Islands||Saint Thomas||Cyril E. King Airport (STT)|
|Washington||Everett||Paine Field (PAE)|
|Washington||Seattle||Seattle–Tacoma International Airport (SEA)|
|Washington||Spokane||Spokane International Airport (GEG)|
|Wisconsin||Milwaukee||Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport (MKE)|
|Wyoming||Jackson Hole||Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)|
|Antigua and Barbuda||Antigua||V. C. Bird International Airport (ANU)|
|Argentina||Buenos Aires||Ministro Pistarini International Airport (EZE)|
|Aruba||Oranjestad||Queen Beatrix International Airport (AUA)|
|Australia||Sydney||Sydney Airport (SYD)|
|Australia||Melbourne||Melbourne Airport (MEL)|
|Bahamas||Nassau||Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS)|
|Belgium||Brussels||Brussels Airport (BRU)|
|Belize||Belize City||Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport (BZE)|
|Bermuda||Hamilton||L.F. Wade International Airport (BDA)|
|Brazil||Rio de Janeiro||Rio de Janeiro–Galeão International Airport (GIG)|
|Brazil||São Paulo||São Paulo–Guarulhos International Airport (GRU)|
|Canada||Calgary||Calgary International Airport (YYC)|
|Canada||Edmonton||Edmonton International Airport (YEG)|
|Canada||Vancouver||Vancouver International Airport (YVR)|
|Canada||Toronto||Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)|
|Cayman Islands||Grand Cayman||Owen Roberts International Airport (GCM)|
|Chile||Santiago||Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport (SCL)|
|China||Beijing||Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)|
|China||Chengdu||Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport (CTU)|
|China||Shanghai||Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG)|
|Colombia||Bogotá||El Dorado International Airport (BOG)|
|Costa Rica||Liberia||Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport (LIR)|
|Costa Rica||San José||Juan Santamaría International Airport (SJO)|
|Cuba||Havana||José Martí International Airport (HAV)|
|Curaçao||Willemstad||Curaçao International Airport (CUR)|
|Czech Republic||Prague||Václav Havel Airport Prague (PRG)|
|Dominican Republic||Puerto Plata||Gregorio Luperón International Airport (POP)|
|Dominican Republic||Punta Cana||Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ)|
|Dominican Republic||Santiago de los Caballeros||Cibao International Airport (STI)|
|Dominican Republic||Santo Domingo||Las Américas International Airport (SDQ)|
|Ecuador||Quito||Mariscal Sucre International Airport (UIO)|
|El Salvador||San Salvador||Monseñor Óscar Arnulfo Romero International Airport (SAL)|
|Federated States of Micronesia||Chuuk||Chuuk International Airport (TKK)|
|Federated States of Micronesia||Pohnpei||Pohnpei International Airport (PNI)|
|Federated States of Micronesia||Yap||Yap International Airport (YAP)|
|France (French Polynesia)||Papeete||Fa’a’a International Airport (PPT)|
|France||Nice||Nice Côte d’Azur Airport (NCE)|
|France||Paris||Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)|
|Germany||Munich||Munich Airport (MUC)|
|Germany||Berlin||Berlin Tegel Airport (TXL)|
|Germany||Frankfurt||Frankfurt Airport (FRA)|
|Greece||Athens||Athens International Airport (ATH)|
|Guatemala||Guatemala City||La Aurora International Airport (GUA)|
|Honduras||Roatán||Juan Manuel Gálvez International Airport (RTB)|
|Honduras||San Pedro Sula||Ramón Villeda Morales International Airport (SAP)|
|Honduras||Tegucigalpa||Toncontín International Airport (TGU)|
|Hong Kong SAR||Hong Kong||Chek Lap Kok International Airport (HKG)|
|Iceland||Reykjavik||Keflavík International Airport (KEF)|
|India||Delhi||Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL)|
|India||Mumbai||Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM)|
|Ireland||Dublin||Dublin Airport (DUB)|
|Ireland||Shannon||Shannon Airport (SNN)|
|Israel||Tel Aviv||Ben Gurion Airport (TLV)|
|Italy||Milan||Milan Malpensa Airport (MXP)|
|Italy||Naples||Naples International Airport (NAP)|
|Italy||Rome||Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport (FCO)|
|Italy||Venice||Venice Marco Polo Airport (VCE)|
|Italy||Palermo||Falcone Borsellino Airport (PMO)|
|Jamaica||Montego Bay||Sangster International Airport (MBJ)|
|Japan||Fukuoka||Fukuoka Airport (FUK)|
|Japan||Nagoya||Chubu Centrair International Airport (NGO)|
|Japan||Osaka||Kansai International Airport (KIX)|
|Japan||Tokyo||Haneda Airport (HND)|
|Japan||Tokyo||Narita International Airport (NRT)|
|Marshall Islands||Kwajalein||Bucholz Army Airfield (KWA)|
|Marshall Islands||Majuro||Marshall Islands International Airport (MAJ)|
|Mexico||San José del Cabo||Los Cabos International Airport (SJD)|
|Mexico||Mexico City||Aeropuerto Internacional Benito Juárez (MEX)|
|Mexico||León||Del Bajío International Airport (BJX)|
|Mexico||Guadalajara||Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla International Airport (GDL)|
|Mexico||Puerto Vallarta||Lic. Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR)|
|Mexico||Cancún||Cancún International Airport (CUN)|
|Mexico||Cozumel||Cozumel International Airport (CZM)|
|Mexico||Mérida||Manuel Crescencio Rejón International Airport (MID)|
|Netherlands||Kralendijk||Flamingo International Airport (BON)|
|Netherlands||Amsterdam||Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS)|
|New Zealand||Auckland||Auckland Airport (AKL)|
|Nicaragua||Managua||Augusto C. Sandino International Airport (MGA)|
|Palau||Koror||Roman Tmetuchi International Airport (ROR)|
|Panama||Panama City||Tocumen International Airport (PTY)|
|Peru||Lima||Jorge Chávez International Airport (LIM)|
|Philippines||Manila||Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL)|
|Portugal||Lisbon||Lisbon Portela Airport (LIS)|
|Portugal||Porto||Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport (OPO)|
|Saint Lucia||Saint Lucia||Hewanorra International Airport (UVF)|
|Singapore||Singapore||Changi Airport (SIN)|
|Sint Maarten||Philipsburg||Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM)|
|South Africa||Cape Town||Cape Town International Airport (CPT)|
|South Korea||Seoul||Incheon International Airport (ICN)|
|Spain||Barcelona||Barcelona-El Prat Airport (BCN)|
|Spain||Madrid||Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport (MAD)|
|St. Kitts and Nevis||St. Kitts||Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport (SKB)|
|Sweden||Stockholm||Stockholm Arlanda Airport (ARN)|
|Switzerland||Geneva||Geneva International Airport (GVA)|
|Switzerland||Zurich||Zurich Airport (ZRH)|
|Taiwan||Taipei||Taoyuan International Airport (TPE)|
|Trinidad and Tobago||Port of Spain||Piarco International Airport (POS)|
|Turks and Caicos Islands||Providenciales||Providenciales International Airport (PLS)|
|United Kingdom||London||London Heathrow International Airport (LHR)|
|United Kingdom||Manchester||Manchester Airport (MAN)|
|United Kingdom||Edinburgh||Edinburgh Airport (EDI)|
|United Kingdom||Glasgow||Glasgow Airport (GLA)|
United Airlines Book A Flight FAQs
Can Only MileagePlus Members Book Flights on united.com?
No. To book online, you simply need a billing address in a nation where United provides aircraft service. MileagePlus members are encouraged to sign in either before or during the reservation process so that their travel and payment information can be shared.
I am not a Native of the United States. Can I Book a Ticket in my Local Currency on united.com?
Yes. Simply choose your billing nation from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. Check out our list of countries where you may book flights on united.com.
Do I Need to Make Reservations for My Baby if They will be Sitting on my Lap?
Yes. When booking, you can choose the number of children traveling in adult laps from the Travelers section. For more information, see our policy on traveling with children.
Can I Bring my Pet in-cabin to my United Airlines Reservations?
Yes. You can add your pet to an existing reservation by going to the “View current reservation” tab. Your home dogs, cats, birds, and rabbits (excluding cockatoos) can be transported in a kennel in the cabin on most United flights in the United States. You can bring the in-cabin pet kennel in addition to your carry-on bag, but there is a service charge for each journey. Reservations for in-cabin dogs can be made online or over the phone at 1-800-UNITED-1 (860-498-9674). On our In-Cabin Pets page, you’ll find more information.
Does United Airlines Booking offer Special Assistance to Differently-Abled Customers?
Yes. During the booking process, you can submit special requirements request on the “Traveler details” page. For further information, see Customers with Disabilities. Keep in mind that due to aircraft type or other factors, some special needs support may not be provided on all flights.
How Far in Advance Can I Book a Ticket?
You can purchase a ticket online up to 330 days before your departure date.
Can I Make Changes to my Bookings After I have Bought the Ticket?
Changes are allowed on most tickets, but not on Basic Economy fares. If your access may be modified after purchase, you can do so under Manage Reservations. Keep in mind that there may be a change in cost.
Can I Hold a United Airlines Flight?
We provide immediate ticketing on united.com, with a 24-hour return policy. You have 24 hours from the moment of purchase to return to your reservation in Manage Reservations and request a refund.
Also, you can even use our FareLock® service to lock in your itinerary and fare for seven days or 72 hours, depending on your preference. You won’t have to worry about the cost of your itinerary going up or the flight selling out if you put your fare and itinerary on hold using FareLock.
How many Passengers can I Book in One Reservation?
United.com allows you to book up to eight passengers at once. Within the United States and Canada, call 1-800-UNITED-1 (860-498-9674) or your local United Customer Contact Center for groups of nine travelers. Please contact United GroupsSM for special consideration for groups of ten or more.
How to Book United flight tickets on bookaflightdeals.com