Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Policy
Have you booked a flight ticket with Hawaiian Airlines? But now there is a slight change in the plans, and you won’t be able to make it on the plane? If yes, then you must learn about the Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Policy.
Hawaiian Airlines was founded 90 years ago in the year 1929, as Inter-Island Airways. The headquarter of the airline is located in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States. It is the flag carrier and the largest airline in Hawaii. Hawaiian has never suffered a hull failure or a fatal accident throughout its entire history, always topping the list in America and with the fewest cancellation, over-sales, and baggage issues. The airline aims to offer hassle-free services to people so that they have created a comprehensive Hawaiian Airlines cancellation policy for people to understand it properly.
How to Cancel a Hawaii Airline Ticket?
Canceling the flight ticket of the airline is very easy. Follow the steps mentioned below to do that, or you can ask designated experts through the dedicated Hawaiian Airlines reservations helpdesk number.
- Go to the Official website of the airline and click on the “Manage Flights” tab.
- After that, Enter passengers name and “Confirmation code or Ticket number” in the required field.
- In case you have forgotten your confirmation code or ticket number, you can take help from an expert by contact on the Hawaiian Airlines tickets cancellation helpdesk.
- After entering the passenger’s name and ticket number, click on the “View My Trip” button.
- Then, do the needful and cancel your flight booking.
If you are a member of the frequent flyer program known as HawaiianMiles, then, you can follow these steps to cancel your flight reservation.
- Go to the official website of the airline and click on the “Sign-in” button available in the upper right corner.
- After that, enter your HawaiianMiles Email, number, or username, and the correct password.
- Then click on the “Sign in” button.
- Now, you can manage or cancel the flight booking from the list of future trips.
- If you face any issue while canceling your flight booking, contact with airline representatives by contacting Hawaiian Airlines ticket cancellation.
Cancel Hawaiian Airline Ticket Within 24 Hours for Free
As per the cancellation policy of the airline, Within 24 hours of booking, Hawaiian Airlines allows customers to cancel the flight tickets for a full refund, as long as the purchase is made at least seven days before the travel date. Passengers can follow the same steps as mentioned above and then apply for the Hawaiian Airlines cancellation refund.
Rules and Regulation for a ticket purchased with Hawaiian Airlines
- All the purchased tickets with the airlines are non-refundable unless it is specified on the ticket.
- Unused Ticket: For a year from the date of purchase, tickets shall be valid for travel.
- Partially used tickets: Remaining travel tickets are valid for one year from the date of initial use for transportation.
- All the purchased tickets with the Hawaiian airlines are non-transferable.
- No refund or compensation will be provided if a change is made to the flight, and the new fare is less than the original fare charged.
Terms & Condition of Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation policy
- As mentioned above, Within 24 hours of booking, Hawaiian Airlines allows customers to cancel the flight tickets for a full refund, as long as the purchase is made at least seven days before the travel date.
- When the flight is canceled after 24 hours of the reservation time, a cancelation fee may apply.
- If the flight is canceled within seven days of departure, Passengers would need to pay the Hawaiian Airlines cancellation fee. The remaining amount will be credited to your travel account.
- Passengers cannot cancel the flight tickets within two hours of the flight departure.
Interisland Web special fares are valid only for travel between Honolulu and Lihue, Kauai / Kahului, Maui / Kona, Hawaii / Hilo, Hawaii
$30 USD change fee + difference in fare
Interisland date/flight or reroute changes
$30 USD change fee/ ticket + difference in fare
Date/flight or reroute changes on tickets originating in Australia
$200 AUD change fee/ticket + difference in fare
Date/flight or reroute changes on tickets originating in Korea
KRW 200000 change fee/ticket + difference in fare
Date/flight or reroute changes on tickets originating in Japan
Outbound travel- no changes permitted
Inbound travel- changes are subject to a JPY 20,000 change fee/ticket + difference in fare
Date/flight or reroute changes on tickets originating in the United States and terminating in Japan
$300 USD change fee/ticket + difference in fare
For all other travel, date/flight or reroute changes
change fee of up to $300 USD/ticket + difference in fare
Hawaiian Airlines Ticket Cancellation Policy on Bad Weather
The airlines provide a full refund in case of bad weather conditions such as Heavy rainfall, Flood, Heavy Snowfall, Tsunami, etc. However, the airline itself cancels the flights in these kinds of circumstances, and you get a full refund. To know more about this, you need to contact the Hawaiian Airlines cancellation and talk with travel experts. Additionally, the airline tries its best to offer hassle-free services to the customers, so make sure to book flight tickets with Hawaiian airlines for your next trip.
Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Policy (FAQs)
What is the cancellation policy for Hawaiian Airlines?
Only total refundable tickets can be canceled and refunded, according to Hawaiian Airlines’ cancellation policy. You can, however, cancel the ticket and receive a refund if:
- You cancel the flight seven days or more before departure and do so within 24 hours of booking.
- You were turned down for boarding.
- Your flight with Hawaiian Airlines has been canceled.
- You decline to be re-reserved on another flight because the flight’s arrival or departure time has been delayed exceeding 2 hours.
- Hawaiian Airlines agrees to repay your fare if you or a family member is hospitalized.
What is the 24-hours cancellation policy for Hawaiian Airlines?
You can cancel any ticket without charge under Hawaiian Airlines’ 24-hour cancellation policy if you:
Cancel your flight at least 7 days before it is planned to depart, and
Within 24 hours of purchase, you have the option to cancel.
All Hawaiian Airlines tickets, including non-refundable ones like Main Cabin Basic, have a 24-hour cancellation policy.
How can I cancel Hawaiian Airlines flights online?
To call off a Hawaiian Airlines flight through online mode, first, retrieve your reservation and cancel as described below.
- Select My Trips from the Manage Flights dropdown menu.
- On the My Trips page, enter the following information:
- Your surname
- Your confirmation code, which is six letters long, or your E-Ticket number, which is thirteen digits long.
- Select “View My Trip” from the dropdown menu.
- Choose a flight and cancel it.
- You can also use the mobile app to cancel the Hawaiian Airlines flight(s). If you cancel your flight, keep in mind that you may be charged a cancellation fee.
How can I cancel my Hawaiin Airlines over the phone?
Call this toll-free number to process Hawaiian Airlines cancellations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: +1-844-903-1897. You’ll get all the cancellation help you need, as well as any cancellation policy information from Hawaiian Airlines.
How can I get a full refund on Hawaiin Airlines flights cancellation?
If you do the following, you can cancel your reservation and receive a full refund:
- Cancellation must be made within a day, i.e., 24 hours of purchase and at least 7 days prior to the scheduled departure of your flight. Cabin Number One Basic fares are not refundable unless both of the following criteria are met.
How can I cancel my Hawaiin Airlines flight due to bad weather conditions?
If your flight has been canceled due to severe weather, you can request a refund from Hawaiian Airlines. The Hawaiian Airlines cancellation costs will be waived, and you will be eligible for a full refund if your flight is significantly disrupted (i.e., delayed or canceled) by bad weather.
What should I do if my Hawaiin Airlines flight gets canceled?
If Hawaiian Airlines cancels your flight, you have the choice of taking a different flight given in its place (at no additional cost) or canceling your travel and requesting a refund.
How much money will I get back if I cancel my Hawaiin AirlinesAilines flight?
If you qualify for a refund but do not choose travel credit, you will be charged USD 25 for travel within Hawaii and USD 100 for travel inside the continental United States or between Hawaii and the continental United States.
How can I cancel my Hawaiin Airlines flight without any penalty?
You are free to cancel your Hawaiian Airlines flight if you meet the following criteria:
- You withdraw your ticket within the cancellation window of 24 hours.
- Your flight has been withdrawn by Hawaiian Airlines.
- The arrival or departure time of your flight has been delayed by exceeding 2 hours.
Under the COVID-19 travel waiver, your flight can be canceled and rebooked later.
How can I cancel Hawaiin Airlines Credit Card reserved plane for free?
All of your Hawaiin Airlines credit card purchase flights can be canceled both online and offline. You can contact our customer service team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for offline assistance, and we’ll take care of the rest. It’s also simple to cancel your flight online. To proceed with Haiwaiin Airlines cancellations, simply visit Hawaiian Airlines and browse the “My Trip” area. Any qualified refunds will be applied to your original payment method.
Can Hawaiin Airlines can cancel my flight on my behalf?
That is undeniable! You can call our Hawaiian Airlines ticket cancellation hotline at +1-855-568-1951, and one of our travel specialists will assist you in better understanding the Hawaiian Airlines ticket cancellation policy before canceling your flight.
How can I avoid the Hawaiin Airlines Cancellation fee?
- Before purchasing a ticket, make sure to verify the cancellation policy of Hawaiian Airlines.
- Hawaiian Airlines’ Cancellation Policy is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Never pay a Hawaiian Airlines cancellation charge unless specifically requested.
- Always provide a valid rationale.
- Always strive to qualify for Elite Status.
- Always double-check whether your cancellation is covered by your credit card.