Allegiant Cancellation Policy
Have you ever traveled on an Allegiant Air flight? If yes, did you ever have to cancel Allegiant flight? The process to cancel a flight can be quite a task until and unless you know the procedure properly. However, you need not worry as Allegiant cancellation policy will not cause you much trouble.
Allegiant Air is regarded as the 9th largest airline in the whole of the U.S with a fleet size of 100 aircrafts traveling to 177 destinations. The airline was purchased by a publicly-traded company called Allegiant Travel Company. The company was said to provide quality flying services and the best thing about the airline is that it is said to provide its passengers full refund for canceling Allegiant Air tickets. The airlines also provide you a memorable journey with comfortable seats and fresh, tasty food along with soothing beverages.
To get a full Allegiant flight cancellation refund, a passenger needs to cancel his/her booking before 24 hrs. from booking the Allegiant Airlines flight.
How to Cancel Allegiant Air Flight Tickets?
Are you looking to cancel your Allegiant Air ticket? If yes then you are in the right place as we will discuss Allegiant cancellation policy so that the customers do not get confused if they need to cancel a flight. There are various ways a passenger can cancel an Allegiant Air flight ticket.
Here are the steps for an Allegiant Air ticket cancellation –
Cancel flight tickets online
- You need to visit the website of the airline or the portal you are using for making your reservation and click on the “My Reservations” tab. You need to then enter the six-digit ticket number and the last name on the reservation.
- Choose the “Cancel” option and confirm it by accepting the requests provided by the airline. This is a process that you should follow while canceling Allegiant Airlines tickets. If you want to know about Allegiant Air cancellation fees or the refund policies, you have to read the refund policies given on the airlines’ website or see it from the portal that you are using if your ticket was refundable.
Cancel Flight by Phone
- You can make a call on the Allegiant Air cancellation policy help desk. You need to give your six-digit ticket number to the customer representative attending your call and inform them about the cancellation.
- Our representative will guide you with the cancellation process and also tell you about the refund policies.
Apart from these options, there is also an option to cancel your flight by visiting the nearest Allegiant Air office. Just need to search the address of your nearby Allegiant Air office and make a visit. You can find several counters that are open 24/7 and the customer representatives present there will assist you with all the questions and doubts you have regarding the airlines. You should always remember to tell them about your cancelled ticket and they will assist you to carry on with the procedure.
Allegiant Air 24-hour Cancellation Policy
If you are willing to get a full refund on your airline ticket cancellation, you should definitely travel on this low-cost airline in the US. In order to cancel your reservation, you need to first go to the Manage Travel section and receive a full refund within 24 hrs for your Allegiant Air ticket. You are also liable to get a full refund if the scheduled departure of your flight is a minimum 168 hours away from the time you have reserved your seat. After 24 hrs. of your booking an Allegiant Air flight, you won’t be anymore eligible for any Allegiant Air cancellation refund.
In such cases when you are not eligible for a full refund, you will be given a credit voucher that you can use anytime in the future while booking an Allegiant Air flight. While booking an Allegiant Air ticket, you should also remember that you won’t be able to change your travel itinerary within 7 days of departure. You need to make all the changes till one hour before the scheduled departure of your flight if you are a member of Trip Flex™. Being a member of Trip Flex, you have the facility to change or cancel a flight booking till 1 hour from your departure date without paying anything. You might have to pay a change fee of $75 within 7 days of the trip if you do not have a Trip Flex™ membership. However, you will receive a credit voucher, provided you have purchased a ticket through Trip Flex™.
Thus, if you are looking for an Allegiant cancellation ticket, you need to keep these policies in mind.
Allegiant Air Cancellation Policy (FAQs):
What is the cancellation policy of Allegiant Airlines?
Allegiant Airlines’ cancellation policy allows you to cancel any ticket purchased 7 days or more before departure within 24 hours.
How can I cancel my Allegiant Air flight?
To cancel an Allegiant Airlines reservation online, follow these steps:
- Head to www.allegiantair.com is the official website of Allegiant Airlines.
- Go to the Manage Travel section.
- Select one of the following options:
Using a credit or debit card
- Fill in the details for the option you selected.
- Choose your flight.
- Select Cancel Booking from the drop-down menu.
- Confirm that the cancellation has been made.
After the cancellation fee is withdrawn, your flight booking will be canceled, and you will receive a credit voucher for the remaining balance.
What happens when I cancel my Allegiant Airlines flight?
You will receive a full refund if you cancel your Allegiant flight within 24 hours of purchasing it and at least 7 days before your flight.
If the COVID-19 relaxations still apply, you will be charged USD 25 (usually USD 75) per person, each segment if you cancel after 24 hours. You will receive a travel credit less the relevant cancellation fee.
You could cancel (or, more precisely, postpone) your reservation without paying a cancellation fee if you purchased the Trip Flex add-on.
Can I expect a full refund on my Allegiant Airlines reservation?
Unless you cancel your ticket within 24 hours of booking and at least 7 days before departure, Allegiant will not refund your money. You will receive a Credit Voucher for the full value of your ticket if you purchased the Trip Flex add-on or purchased your ticket on or before April 30, 2021.
What is the 24-hours cancellation policy for Allegiant Airlines?
If you make bookings 7 or more days before departure, Allegiant Air’s cancellation policy permits you to cancel the travel without penalty within 24 hours.
What should I do if my Allegiant Airlines flight gets canceled?
Allegiant’s trip cancellation policy allows you to either cancel your flight and receive a refund or modify your travel dates and fly later for no additional charge if the cities (and seat type) stay the same.
What is Allegiant Air Refund Policy?
Allegiant Air’s refund policy applies to all forms of returns, including costs for unused extra services as a result of oversells and flight cancellations. In accordance with this policy:
- All refunds will be issued in the original payment method.
- Within 7 days of the requested date, debit card refunds will be provided to the same card.
- Allegiant will issue refunds for cash or check fares within 20 days of receiving all necessary documents.
- Allegiant must process refund claims for tickets purchased using installment payments from third parties, but the third party must handle the settlement.
- Refunds will be issued in either US dollars or the currency used to purchase the ticket.
- Requests for refunds should be sent online using this link or by mail to:
Allegiant Travel Company
ATTN: Customer Relations Department
PO Box 371730
Las Vegas, NV 89137
How can I become eligible for a refund on Allegiant Airlines Cancellation Policy?
If you book your Allegiant flight at least 7 days before the date of departure and then cancel within 24 hours of purchase, you are eligible for a penalty-free refund.
How can I use Allegiant Flight Vouchers?
If you have an Allegiant Flight Voucher or Credit Voucher and want to utilize it, you must create a new reservation as described below.
- Visit AllegiantAir.com for more information.
- Enter or pick the names of the cities and the details of your journey.
- Select the Search option.
- Choose from a variety of flight and ticket options.
- When you get to the Payment screen, do the following:
- Select the dropdown menu.
- Please enter your voucher number here.
- Complete your new reservation.
Keep in mind:
- Cash cannot be exchanged for vouchers.
- You may apply any unused portion of your ticket toward a new flight as long as you do so before the voucher’s expiration date.
- Credit Vouchers have the following validity:
Credit Vouchers issued before April 10, 2020, are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
After April 10, 2020—two years from the original booking date—credit vouchers will be granted.
- Only the traveler to whom the voucher was issued is eligible to use it.
- Vouchers can be used to pay for flights and luggage costs.
When do Allegiant flight vouchers expire?
Allegiant flight vouchers (or Allegiant Credit Vouchers) are valid for 365 days from the original date of issue for tickets purchased before April 10, 2020, and for 2 years (730 days) for tickets purchased after April 10, 2020.
Can I get a refund on the Allegiant Airlines reservation if there is a death in my family?
Allegiant does not provide bereavement-related refunds unless you cancel within 24 hours of purchasing your ticket—and you booked your ticket at least 7 days before departure—as an ultra-low-cost airline.
Visit More :