Aeromexico Flight Change Policy, Process, Fee
Some unavoidable situation in our daily livelihood happens suddenly and makes us change our travel plans. For these kinds of situations, you will be happy when you know that Aeromexico change flight service is available for you. Moreover, Aeromexico permits you to alter your flight if you have required.
Furthermore, Aeromexico is the flag carrier of Mexico which is based in Mexico city. Moreover, it serves scheduled services to above 90 destinations to its passengers. In addition, do you wish to learn about the flight change policy of Aeromexico in detail? If yes, here you will find every crucial information for the same. So, let’s discuss more!
What Is Aeromexico Flight Change Policy?
Aeromexico Airlines provides a flight modify service for the conbvinience of its passengers who want to modify their reservation. However, you must follow the guidelines for the change flight policy of Aeromexico which are given below:
- You can modify your b for free within 24 hours of ticket purchasing as no Aeromexico change flight fee applies under this period.
- As per Aeromexico, you can hold their booking for within one year from the actual date of reservation.
- Similarly, the policy allows you to rebook for the unused portion of your flight ticket.
- Also, passengers are free to change name, date, time, destination, class in their flight reservation.
- In addition, Aeromexico change policy would apply on restricted and non-restricted airfares both. Also, the policy still applies on the quantity of passengers, class, fare type, etc.
- On the other hand, Aeromexico has made customer-friendly rules for changes to the flight. Likewise, it allows only when the fare rules related with the booking allows it.
- Following the Aeromexico ticket change policy, when the differnce in ticket fare is as low as $50, then the remaining amount would be forfeited.
- Additionally, if a passenger has been marked as a no-show during rebooking, they are responsible to pay the additional charges along with the Aeromexico Airlines change fee.
How to Change Aeromexico Flight?
As per Aeromexico flight change policy, there are various methods available to alter the details. Passengers can pick anyone as per their pereferance.
Change Aeromexico Flight through Official Website
- First, you need to search the official website of Aeromexico from your browser aeromexico.
- Then, you must log in to your account using your login credentials.
- Now, Select the “Manage Trip” section and enter the required details of your reservation.
- Next, you need to search and choose the “Find trip” option.
- After that, you will have your booking page and click on the flight you wish to change.
- Further, choose another suitable date and new flight.
- Then, select the desired flight option from the available flight option.
- Once you are done with the process, make payment if required to confirm your changes.
- At last, the airline will notify you through email regarding your new flight booking details.
Aeromexico Cancel through Customer Service
Paasengers can dial Aeromexico Airlines customer service phone number at (1 (800) 237-6639) to connect with airline representatives to change flights on Aeromexico. Then, they can make a request to them to change their flight and share your booking details with them so that they can start the flight change process.
Aeromexico Cancel Flight through Airport
You can also go to your nearest airport to change your flight. Then go to the help desk and you will see an airline supervisor here. After that, make a request to them to modify your flight details as you want. In addition, they will ask you for some required details to proceed with the flight change procedure. Also, pay the Aeromexico change fee to confirm your changes.
Aeromexico Airlines Change Flight Fee
If you are willing to make changes in your flight reservation with Aeromexico. Then, you must go through the flight change charges which the airline applies on you while making modifications in your booking.
- Flexible charge: No Fee
- Premier charge: No Fee
- Basic passage: No Fee
- AM+ passage: Cost up to $300 USD
- Classic passage: Cost up to $300 USD
- Comfort charge: Cost up to $300 USD
How Do I Change The Aeromexico Flight Date?
With Aeromexico Airlines, passengers are allowed to change their flight date without any hassle as per Aeromexico change flight policy. If you also want to change the date of your flight, then follow the given below steps accordingly.
- First, visit Aeromexico official site.
- Second, move to the “Manage Trip” and enter your reservation code and last name in the provided space.
- Then, click on the “Customiz” and select dates.
- After that, enter your desired date you wish to fly on.
- Now, select the flight from available options.
- Next, make the payment if needed to complete the Aeromexico date change process.
Aeromexico Same-Day Change Flight Policy
Aeromexico alsdo provides the facility to change your flight on the same-day of travel. However, you must make all the changes in your flight at least one-hour before the scheduled departure. Similarly, this service is not applicable for long-hauled flights. Also, if you have already checked-in with any method, you cannot choose an earlier flight option. On the other hand, you have to pay a fee for same-day change and fare difference as well.
For additional information regarding the Aeromexico flight change fee, you can visit the official website or dial Aeromexico Airlines customer service at +1-860-498-9674, to get help 24/7.