Explore the Air Canada missed flight policy!
Have you ever faced missed flight inconveniences? Yes, almost each one of us has been through this frustrating situation. However, many airlines now offer the missed flight policy for the comfort of their flyers, and the same goes for Air Canada. If you have missed your flight with Air Canada, then you must know the policy to avoid any hassle at the last minute. Wondering what happens if you miss a flight Air Canada? Don’t think, and just read this blog for the information.
Missing a flight is not a normal thing as it can be very frustrating. Sometimes we get stuck in traffic, and sometimes we get late due to some other thing. Always ensure to leave for the airport at least three hours before the scheduled departure. If your Air Canada flight is missed, then there is no need to panic. Just read the missed flight policy, and learn what to do in this situation. You can connect with the airline agent through Air Canada missed flight phone number +1-888-978-0366 to seek instant guidance. Let’s know more about the missed flight policy of Air Canada.
What happens if you miss a flight Air Canada?
Are you traveling with Air Canada? There is no need to worry about anything because the airline is here to release all your stress. You must read about all its policies and facilities to make the most of your journey. One such policy is the missed flight policy. In any case, if you missed your flights, the following will help you to get away from all the hassle. Moreover, if you are eligible, you may also get an Air Canada missed flight refund. Following are the rules and regulations associated with this policy.
- Please note that you don’t have any rights if you are late at the airport. If you are on your way and know that you will be late, then call on the phone number of the airline. Of course, the airline agents will not wait for you, but you can get an advantage from it. Air Canada uses the “flat tire rule” for its passengers’ convenience.
- However, if your connecting flight is missed, then the airline will definitely rebook you on the next flight. Moreover, there will be no charges for Air Canada missed connecting flight.
- If you missed your flight while being at the airport, then get in touch with the airline agent to share your concern. If the reasons are out of your control, then the airline will definitely book your flight tickets on the next possible flight.
- However, if you are not happy with your booking, then connect with the airline executive for immediate assistance.
How to reschedule the flight with Air Canada?
You can reschedule your flight by visiting the “Air Canada my booking” section on the official website of the airline. The official site has a customer-friendly interface for your ease. Implement the following steps, and you are done with the same.
- Go to the official website of Air Canada.
- Locate the “My Bookings” option, and click on it.
- Now, you can access your reservation through the last name and booking reference.
- Lastly, click on the “Find” button, and retrieve your booking.
- After that, click on the reschedule button, and enter the details of your new flight to get it confirm.
You can even request for the Air Canada missed flight cost if your fares allow you for the same. Moreover, one can give a call on the phone number of the airline at any instance of the day and night to reschedule your booking smoothly.
See Also – Air Canada Seat Selection