What Happens If You Miss Your Flight Avianca?
If you missed your flight with Avianca due to traffic issues or other reasons, the airline has designed an Avianca missed flight policy for you. The policy applies to the reason that may be the cause of your missed flight. Moreover, you can reschedule your flight to the same destination without paying any charges.
Further, if you fail to appear at the airport and miss your flight because of any health issues, the airline will facilitates you with a refund. In this web page, we will highlight the important points that you should know about missed flights.
Avianca Airlines Missed Flight Policy
If you want to use the policy for missed flight policy, then you should know the terms & conditions of the same. Moreover, the airline made it easy to use the policy because of the following terms:
- If you missed your flight due to any natural disaster, the airline allows you to rebook your flight for the same route. However, you have to pay the difference fare.
- If you skipped your flight, the airline will add your name to the Standby list and provide you with a new flight booking on your Avianca missed flight.
- Besides, you may charge a nominal amount for your missed flight and rebook it at Avianca.
How Do I Rebook My Avianca Missed Flight?
If passengers miss their flight and wish to reschedule, they can do it by using multiple options as per their suitability. However, you may be charged for rebooking your missed flight. Check out the given below methods to rebook your flight at Avianca:
Method 1: Via Visiting at the Airport
- First, you must go to your nearest airport.
- Second, immediately inform the airline’s agent regarding your missed flight.
- Now, make a request to them to reschedule your flight.
- Next, you must provide certain booking information such as time, date, destination, last name, etc.
- Then, the carrier agent will quickly start the process.
- Afterward, they will ask you to pay the charges to complete your flight rescheduling process.
- Further, verify your booking information once with the agent and then confirm it.
- Lastly, your flight will be rescheduled soon by Avianca Airlines.
Method 2: Via Calling the Customer Service
- To start the process, you need to dial Avianca customer service (1 (800) 284-2622).
- Then, listen & follow the IVR instructions carefully.
- Once you connect with a live person at Avianca, make a request to reschedule your flight and share the reason for your Avianca missed flight.
- To complete the process, you need to share some of your booking details with them over the call.
- Further, they will ask you to pay the flight rescheduling charges.
- Lastly, you can print your new boarding pass once your flight is rebooked.
How much is The Cost of Rebook an Avianca Flight?
When it comes to rebooking a missed flight at Avianca Airlines, passengers must pay a fee depending on the fare difference and type of ticket. Moreover, it may be based on the route of your travel, whether it is international or domestic travel.
The flight rebooking charges start from $25 to $125 per passenger. Also, these charges can be changed. So, you should connect with the customer service of Avianca or check the latest charges on the official website of Avianca Airlines.
Does Avianca Give Credits For Missed Flights?
Yes, passengers can expect a refund from the airline for their missed flight. If you missed your flight and the reason is genuine, the airline provides you a refund under the Avianca Airlines missed flight policy. Likewise, the airline made a refund policy also on missed flights for its passengers. However, you will get a credit as a refund that can be used for future bookings and is valid for 12 months.
Take a look,
- If you have health issues that are the reason for your missed flight, you are eligible to get a refund.
- Additionally, the airline will provide a refund if you face the sudden demise of your family member.
- Due to the airline’s fault, you can claim a full refund if you skipped your flight.
If you have any concerns regarding this missed flight policy, you can directly call Avianca Airlines phone number 1 (800) 284-2622 or 1-860-498-9674 to get instant assistance from a live representative.
Avianca Airlines FAQs
See More Avianca Airlines Posts:
- Avianca Telefono
- Avianca Estados Unidos Número De Teléfono
- ¿Cómo llamar a Avianca desde Colombia?
- Avianca Cancellation Policy
- ¿Cómo contactar con Avianca El Salvador?
- Avianca Argentina Telefono
- Avianca Panamá Telefono
- ¿Cómo puedo cancelar mi vuelo de Avianca?
- Avianca Guatemala Teléfono
- Avianca Costa Rica Teléfono