How Can I Do a British Airways Group Booking?
Are you struggling to make flight bookings for ten or more people? If yes, you can try the British airways group booking this time. With British Airways, you do not need to worry about the large group you have to fly with.
British Airways is one of the major airlines in the United Kingdom. It operates to several destinations nationally and internationally with top-notch facilities. Moreover, when it comes to group booking, the passengers can expect additional benefits.
So, if you wish to know how you can make a booking for your group of 10 or more people, learn about the related details here in this blog.
What is Group Booking with British Airways?
When passengers are making Flight bookings with British Airways for nine or fewer people, they can follow the usual process. But when it comes to a single booking for ten or more people, you need to follow certain guidelines. Here are they:
- To qualify for group travel with British Airlines, you need to form a group of at least ten members.
- All the members must be flying to the same destination.
- Also, the number of members differs in groups depending on the fare type. For example,
- If you are booking economy class flights for group flights, then ten or more people are allowed for a one-time booking.
- On the other hand, if you choose premium economy or business class, you can book tickets for 7 to 9 people.
- Then, on selecting a first-class ticket, you can book group travel tickets for 4 to 6 people.
However, if you are traveling with a two years old infant, the airline does not count them as group members.
What Should I Do For British Airways Group Booking?
Well, to book group tickets with British Airways, customers need to request a group form from the airline. For this, you can either opt for the online method or offline method by calling on the British airways contact number. Let us find out the detailed steps in these sections:
- Visit the British airways site
- Then, select the group booking section after you click on the flight booking tab.
- Further, you need to fill out the British Airways group booking form carefully.
- So, you need to give all the details, including the personal details of the group members.
- Here you need to pay a 20% deposit.
- Finally, the passengers receive a group quote within a few business days confirming your booking.
- Contact by dialing the British airways booking phone number 1-844-209-1281 if you want to make a flight booking for ten or more people at British Airways.
- Then, listen to the on-call voice carefully.
- Further, the customers need to dial the right key to get in contact with the live person at British airways.
- When you listen to the travel agent at British airways, tell them that you need to make a booking for a group.
- Further, the person will create a group quote for you after filling in all the details.
Therefore, no matter which method you choose for the booking, you need to request the airline to generate the quote.
How Does British Airways Group Booking Payment Work?
The group booking payment differs from normal flight booking. When it comes to British airways group booking, this point will make you understand the payment method for group booking:
- The passengers need to deposit 20% of the payment for the booking.
- If you are making a booking 12 weeks before the travel date, you need to submit the deposit within two weeks of receiving the confirmation.
- Whereas, for full payment you have time till eight weeks from the travel date.
- No deposit is required if you book your group ticket when 11 weeks or less are left on travel dates.
People who are still confused and want to make a group booking can call us anytime; we are travel service providers available 24*7 for our customers.