Have you booked a Ryanair flight and now wish to reschedule your itinerary due to a plan change? If yes, get to know about the Ryanair change flight policy guidelines and easily change your ticket information.
Ryanair gives complete flexibility to passengers and allows them to upgrade flights even on the departure day. Moreover, one can change a flight ticket either online on the airline’s site or through a phone call. But there are certain things you should know when managing a flight reservation.
Highlights of the Ryanair Change Flight Policy
If you want to change flights without any inconvenience, you must know the following regulations of the airline’s change policy.
- As per the Ryanair change booking policy, you cannot upgrade a domestic flight to an international flight.
- You can change your flight booking for free within 24 hours of the initial booking. Moreover, you can change the name on your tickets up to two hours before the flight departure.
- If you have booked a flight incorrectly, you can reserve the routing.
- In addition, the airline will waive the change flight fee for changing the flight date or time.
- However, you have to pay the fare difference if you rebook a flight.
- Similarly, cancel flights for free after meeting the cancellation policy requirements Ryanair. After that, claim compensation by submitting an online application or via a phone call.
How Can I Change a Ryanair Flight?
Passengers can change or cancel flights anytime before departure, online or offline. However, the online flight change process is easy and time-saving. All you have to do is move to the manage booking page, follow the instructions, and confirm the changes.
If you want to change a flight online on Ryanair, follow the steps below:
- Go to the airline’s official site and log into your account.
- Now, press the “Manage My Booking” button.
- Enter your flight confirmation and last name.
- Select the flight you want to change as per your new travel plans.
- You can change the date, destination, route, travel class, or add more services.
- In the next step, click on the “Change a Flight” button.
- Review the changes and submit your request.
- Now, pay the flight change fees and end the process.
- Finally, the airline will drop a confirmation mail to your email address given at the time of flight booking.
How Much is the Ryanair Change Flight Fee?
The airline will impose a Ryanair change flight fee for changing a flight outside the 24 hours policy. Moreover, if you change a booking online, you can pay €/£45 per person and per segment. However, to upgrade flights at the airport’s counter, the fees will be €/£60 per passenger and a one-way flight.
Guidelines to Change a Flexi Plus on Ryanair
- Suppose you have booked a Flexi Plus. You can change a flight or route at no additional cost to a departing flight a day before departure. However, the changes depend on the availability of the seats on the plane.
- But if you upgrade to a later flight, make the changes up to an hour before flying.
- In addition, you can modify to an earlier flight and make the flight changes:
i) Change a flight at the airport ticket counter at least 40 minutes before the new flight.
ii) Make flight upgrades up to an hour before the new flight when making changes via a contact center.
- For opting for a Ryanair change booking more than a day before/after the original flight, no penalty shall apply. However, the airline will impose a fare difference in case you make new flight reservations.
- Moreover, contact the team if you have already checked in for your flight to uncheck the flight before making the changes.
- With a Flexi Plus flight ticket, you can do flight check-in at the airport free of cost.
Contact the Ryanair Team to Make Flight Changes
Flyers may contact the airline’s official customer service team at +353-1945-1212 to request a Ryanair change flight. Moreover, when you visit the official site, you will see the chat box and begin a conversation with a representative. You can tell them your flight details and ask them to change itinerary details on your behalf.