How Can I Make Virgin Atlantic Seat Selection?
When the flying thought comes to our mind, we always think about the seats first. Moreover, every traveler wishes to sit in their desired seat while flying. Under Virgin Atlantic seat selection policy, travelers can choose their Virgin seats when they check in online 24 hours before their flight or in advance through the My Booking option on its official website.
Further, Virgin Atlantic seats have been designed to help you fly with total comfort during your journey. So, let’s start with the guidelines of the seat selection policy of Virgin Atlantic. In this blog, you will get all the important information regarding the policy, such as process, fee, etc.
Terms & Conditions of Virgin Atlantic Airlines Seat Selection Policy
Here are the rules of the seat assignment policy made by Virgin Atlantic for travelers who want to choose their seats on the plane. Furthermore, have a look,
- Travelers can choose their seats during or after booking as per the policy.
- Moreover, when you log in to the Manage Booking section, if you see no available seats, the airline will assign the seats.
- Besides, you need to check the website on a daily basis as some flyers may cancel their booking. Then, you can grab the advantage and book your preferred seat.
- In addition, Virgin seat selection for plus seat passengers is not available online.
- Thus, passengers are allowed to select their seats at the time of check-in at the airport.
- Similarly, if the passengers are traveling with infants, they cannot request a seat selection online.
- In this case, you need to call the Virgin Atlantic customer service number to select seats for your infant.
- According to the Virgin Atlantic, the age of the child should be less than 12 years.
- For the group reservation, travelers have to submit an online request to pick their favorite seats for their group members.
How Can I Choose My Seats On Virgin Atlantic?
Travelers are allowed to select seats Virgin Atlantic through two modes, Online and Offline. With this, they can easily select their preferred seat using their suitable method.
Select Flight Seat Online Process
- In the beginning, visit the official Virgin Atlantic online site with a web browser.
- Secondly, you must choose the “My Bookings” option.
- Then, you need to enter the Booking Number and the passenger’s last name.
- Now, you have to choose the search bar and go to this online section to use its top-class services.
- After that, pick your desired seat using the seat map offered by the airline.
- Finally, you have to pay the seat reservation charges to complete the process and wait to get the confirmation email of your seat choice.
Select Flight Seat Offline Process
- To start with, you need to go to the official web page of Virgin Atlantic.
- Then, choose the “Help & Contact” section on the homepage’s support section.
- After that, click on the “Call us” link, and you will redirect to a new page where you will have multiple contact numbers of Virgin Atlantic.
- Now, you need to choose a contact number as per your region and dial the number from your phone.
- Once your call connects to the airline’s agent, you have to share some details of your flight booking and your seat preference with them so that they can book seats Virgin in the plane as you desire.
- At last, you may pay some charges to the airline if required.
Seat Options under Virgin Airlines Seat Selection
Two types of seat options are available under the Virgin Atlantic pick seats option. Besides, you can choose any as per your requirements.
- Passengers with business class are able to enjoy world-class comfort and the best services.
- Moreover, they will have various options such as Australian wines, beers, soft drinks, and beverages.
- Additionally, Business class passengers can enjoy luxury reclining seats, additional legroom, priority boarding, and check-in.
- You can enjoy affordable chives and comforts.
- Also, passengers can buy a variety of meals and beverages on domestic flights. With this, they will get luxury leather seats on the plane.
- In addition, they can also enjoy complimentary tea, coffee, and water. Passengers can choose from a wide menu of their favorite beverages and foods.
What If I cannot Choose a Seat at the Time of check-in?
Sometimes, we are unable to make a Virgin Atlantic seat assignment at the time of check-in. Further, you will find the reasons why you cannot choose your desired seats.
- Travelers who do not make the check-in have already chosen their Virgin seats.
- Similarly, the seats are already checked-in.
- Besides, some seats, including extra legroom seats, exit rows, etc., are not available online.
- In this case, you may need to book your preferred seat at the airport.
- On the other hand, if you will not get your desired seat at the time of check-in.
- Then, you can directly connect to the airline’s customer service team to get your seat.
Does Virgin Atlantic Charge for Seat Selection?
If you are a flying gold member or bought the ticket in upper class on Virgin, then you do not need to pay any charges for Virgin Airlines seat selection to the airline. Therefore, the fee for seat selection is £15 per person and will be calculated for light economy passengers.
Hopefully, the above information will be helpful to you in getting your best seat on the plane as per the Virgin Atlantic seat selection. Furthermore, you can connect to the airline through this web page to get more information through representatives.