Asiana Airlines Cancellation Policy
If a passenger finds themselves stuck in an unavoidable situation affecting their travel plans, then h/she might be looking forward to canceling the flight. To do so, it becomes vital that they know about the Asiana Airlines cancellation policy if the reservations are made with Asiana Airlines. So the important points of the airline’s cancellation policy are discussed in the sections below.
Highlights of Asiana Airlines Cancellation Policy
- The passengers will get a full refund if the passenger, any family member of the passenger, or a co-passenger for that dies.
- Asiana Airlines flights booked through the official webpage of the airline, or via Asiana Airlines customer service number, or at the reservation counter at the airport qualify for cancellation and refund.
- The airline makes the payment reversal in the same method the passenger chose while booking the flight tickets.
- If the fare type is non-refundable or restricted, the tickets don’t qualify for a refund after cancellations.
- The customers of Asiana Airlines get around 30 days to apply for the refund after the travel is complete or the flight ticket has expired.
Asiana Airlines 24 Hours Cancellation
Like most airlines, Asiana Airlines also has a 24 hours cancellation policy. So let’s look into what Asiana Airlines 24 Hour Cancellation has to say to its passengers. The key points are:
- Every passenger who wants to cancel their flight ticket has a time of 24 hours in hand to terminate their booking. But the ticket bookings must be made before a week from the date of the flight departure. If they follow this, they are eligible for a full refund.
- Asiana Airlines’ 24-hour cancellation policy applies to each and every flight from and to the United States.
- Passengers reward tickets or group fares cannot cancel their ticket with 24 of the reservation. So basically, they don’t qualify for a full refund in any case.
When Can I Have Free Asiana Airlines Flight Cancellation?
Yes, there are certain circumstances where you can have an Asiana Airlines flight Cancellation for free. Look at the following points to know about it in detail:
- If the weather has disrupted the flights and the airline has canceled the flight due to it.
- If the government has ordered to cancel the flight under a certain protection plan or pandemic.
- In case the passenger or an immediate family member of the passenger dies.
- If Asiana Airlines cancels the scheduled flight due to any technical issues.
- In case that the Asiana Airlines Flight gets delayed for 3 hours or more.
- If the passenger cancels the ticket within the same day of the reservations provided, the bookings have been made at least a week or more from the scheduled departure date of the flight.
Since you have now known everything about the cancellation policy of Asiana Airlines, you must now know how to cancel Asiana Airlines flights. So when it comes to canceling flights, passengers can either go online or offline. We have discussed both methods one by one.
How To Cancel Asiana Airlines Flights Online?
Follow these steps if you want to withdraw the Asiana Airlines flight online:
- Visit Asiana Airlines’ official website.
- Fill in the required information as asked by the page, such as the first and last name of the passenger, confirmation code, boarding date, arrival, and the departure city.
- Then, hit the ‘Find My Trip’ tab.
- Note: passengers who have already checked in for the flight first need to cancel the check-in to take forward the ticket cancellation process.
- Go to ‘Cancel My Trip.’
- After this, you will come to know if your ticket qualifies for a refund or not. If it does, you will be briefed about the fare rules and the payment reversal amount on the next page.
- Just cancel the ticket now, if you agree with all the terms and conditions.
- The airline takes around 7-10 business days to process the refund.
- Check your registered mail to confirm the email confirmation for cancellation and refund.
How can I Cancel the Asiana Airlines flight via call?
Customers can call Asiana airlines’ customer service phone number, +1-888-978-0366 if they want to cancel the flight offline. Here are the points in detail to follow the whole process of balancing the flight ticket via call:
- Once you dial +1-888-978-0366, you will be connected to the airline executive.
- Tell him that you want to cancel the ticket and let him know if a refund is applicable on the ticket or not.
- Tell him to confirm the cancellation once you agree with the refund status.
- Note that if you are terminating your booking with the help of the airline executive, the airtime charges the amount of 200 USD as a cancellation fee.
- Don’t forget to check your mail inbox for the flight confirmation email.
Passengers can visit their departure airport to cancel their flight. Just remember that you need to see the airport 2 hours or before the flight’s scheduled departure. Again, the Asiana Airlines Representative will tell you about Asiana Airlines refund tickets. Once you are satisfied with all the terms and conditions, he will cancel the ticket on your behalf. He will charge a certain amount to do so.
Asiana Airlines Cancellation Faqs:
Can I Cancel my Asiana Airlines flight?
Yes, you can cancel your flight with Asiana Airlines. Keep in mind that if you want a complete refund, cancel the bookings within a day, which is 24 hours from the point of your bookings.
What happens If you Cancel a non-refundable Asiana Airlines flight?
You will be charged between $200 and $500 to cancel a non-refundable Asiana Airlines ticket, depending on the length of the flight, location, and pricing class. The balance of your cost will be delivered to you as an e-Credit that you can spend on an Asiana Airlines flight in the future.
What does the Asiana Airlines Cancellation Policy say for the reward tickets?
According to the cancellation policy of Asiana Airlines:
The passengers cannot get refunds in cash for the reward tickets cancellation.
If the passenger cancels the reward ticket within 12 months, the cancellation fee of 30 USD will be levied on them.
What time does Asiana Airlines require to process the Refund?
The airline takes around 7-10 business days to process the refund.
What is the process for getting a Refund from Asiana Airlines?
Passengers can also request a refund online at Asiana Airlines’ official website, http://flyasiana.com/, by filling out the refund request form. Only qualifying Asiana Airlines flight tickets that are canceled within the active time span are eligible for a refund.