Passengers canceling flight tickets with Bulgaria Air is a hassle-free process. So you don’t need to worry if you have booked your tickets with Bulgaria Air. The airline charges a certain amount as a cancellation fee, as per Bulgaria Air Cancellation Policy. So every passenger needs to go through the cancellation policy.
Key Highlights on the Bulgaria Air Cancellation Policy
Depending on the cancellation rules, passengers can cancel flight reservations anytime before the scheduled flight departure. However, there is no penalty for canceling reservations after the grace period.
When planning to cancel flights, read the following guidelines –
- Based on the Bulgaria Air cancellation policy, anyone can pay the additional fees to obtain a refund.
- However, there are no refunds for canceling non-refundable flight tickets.
- The policy does not cover cancellation requests when booking flights through a third party.
- Suppose there is a flight delay or cancellation by the airline. You can obtain compensation for the flight portion as cash refunds or a flight credit.
- The cancellation fees range between $100 and $500 depending on the flight type and travel class.
About Bulgaria Air Flight Delay Compensation
At Bulgaria Air, flyers can claim compensation for delayed or canceled flights depending on the compensation policy. For instance, if your Bulgaria Air booking is delayed for over three hours, you will get €600 per person. However, when claiming reimbursement for the delayed flight, the airline will focus on the flight’s arrival time at the final destination.
Please note that the airline is not responsible for external reasons when the flight is delayed. It covers the reasons for adverse weather conditions, an incident at the airport, or air traffic strikes. As a result, you cannot claim refunds for any of these reasons, which are called extraordinary circumstances.
- All flights under 1500 km are applicable for compensation of up to €250 per person.
- There is a €400 per segment refund for internal EU delayed flights over 1500 km.
- Get up to €400 for non-internal EU flights between 1500-3500 km.
- The airline provides €600 per person for non-internal EU flights over 3500 km.
Bulgaria Air Cancellation Policy
Try and understand each of the clauses of the Bulgaria Air Cancellation Policy.
- To cancel the ticket, you must initiate the process through the airline’s official website or any other authentic site. Otherwise, you won’t get any refund.
- The airline does not accept cancellation if you have involved any third-party agent for your flight bookings.
- The airline charges some extra amount, in addition to the cancellation fee, if the passenger chooses the offline cancellation process.
- The airline does not charge any cancellation fee if the reason for cancellation is one of the following:
- Government orders
- Bad weather
- Operational failures.
Note: don’t forget to contact the airline in such cases, as this depends upon the airline.
- If you cancel the ticket within the active span of cancellation, you are allowed to do so for free, and the airline will charge a single penny in such a case.
Bulgaria Air Cancellation Fees
As mentioned above, the customers are asked to pay the cancellation fee if they have failed to cancel the ticket within the risk-free period. The airline decides the cancellation fee on two things: the routes and the fare types.
Here are the conditions under which you need to pay or not the cancellation fee:
- If the airline cancels the flight itself, you will not be required to pay the cancellation fee.
- Passengers failing to board the plane because of any reason will be given no payment reversal.
- If any passenger cancels the flight ticket, the airline does not accept the cancellation when only 30 minutes or less are left for the flight departure; the airline demands the full amount of the ticket fare as a cancellation fee.
- The airline will charge the full ticket price as a cancellation fee on tickets purchased outside the authorized channels. You must contact a third-party agency directly if you bought your tickets through them.
Methods for Cancelling Bulgaria Air Ticket
You can seek cancellation of the Bulgaria Airlines Ticket cancellation using a lot of methods:
- Go to the official website of the webpage.
- Using your password and username, start the authentication process with the airline
- Head to the ‘Manage Booking’ section of the page
- Fill in the details of the required fields, such as the passengers’ last name and the flight booking number.
- Select the trip that you need to cancel.
- Then, a form would appear asking for details such as your name, the reason for cancellation, passport ID, departure date, and other information. Please enter the details carefully.
- Once you have revised all the inputs you filled in, submit the form.
- The airline initiates the refund process itself.
- Also, you won’t be asked to pay any cancellation fee at the time of cancellation because the airline deducts the cancellation amount from the ticket fare itself.
Now, when it comes to the offline cancellation method, passengers have two options in their hands. One is that ticket termination can be done via call, and the other is that you can cancel the ticket by visiting the airport.
- Call on Bulgaria Air Cancelled Flights Phone Number at +1-860-498-9674
- Share the required details with the representative of the airline.
- The representative will find the desired trip that needs to be canceled.
- Then, they will fill out the cancellation form for you.
- You will be asked to share the following details so that the person can fill the cancellation form:
- Types of cabin class
- Reason of cancellation
- Departure date
- Passport ID
- And some other required fields.
- Don’t forget to request the agent to go through the form once form so that none of the details are wrongly filled.
- Once done, the person will initiate the refund process.
- You may be asked to pay the cancellation fee, as they are directly deducted from the ticket fare.
- Finally, you will receive a confirmation email on the refund value.
Bulgaria Air Refund Policy
Before initiating the refund for the canceled ticket, the airline follows certain standards as mentioned in the Bulgaria Air Refund Policy.
- Passengers will not get any refund if they request it when the flight has departed.
- If any passenger has booked any ticket from an unofficial channel and now wants to cancel, no refund will be paid back to them. In such cases, the airline takes away all the ticket fares as a cancellation fee.
Bulgaria Air Reimbursement and Compensation
The airline offers the following compensation in some special cases:
- They give a full refund if they cancel the scheduled flight.
- They give up to 600 EURO, depending on the fare type if the flight is delayed.
- Hotel accommodations and transportation between the hotel and the airports are available (solely depending on the airline).
Fill Out an Online Application to Request Ticket Refunds on Bulgaria Air
Once you complete the Bulgaria Air booking flight process, you can request refunds after canceling flights. However, the airline will deduct the cancellation fees and send reimbursements if you cancel flights after the risk-free period. But make sure that full refunds are available for eligible customers.
Follow the simple guide and apply for a ticket refund
- First of all, browse the Bulgaria Airlines official site.
- Then choose the “Manage Trips” option.
- Fill in your last name and flight confirmation number.
- Now move to the refund request page.
- Moving to the next page, you will see a form. Fill in the details, which should be the same as mentioned while booking tickets.
- Click on the submit button.
When you are not able to apply for refunds online, get in touch with the flight representative in no time. Moreover, dial the Bulgaria Air phone number, address your concern to the team experts, and ask for quick help.
Cancel a Vacation Package on Bulgaria Airlines
Bulgaria Airlines understands that travel plans may change with time. Therefore, the airline provides complete flexibility to change and cancel the trip. Moreover, they permit passengers to cancel holiday packages for free within 24 hours of the booking. However, if it has been more than 24 hours, the hotel and car rental company will apply certain rules.
Anyone can seek direct help from the booking team via phone to cancel a vacation package. All you have to do is contact the team by calling the Bulgaria Air phone number and requesting them to cancel your entire package. Furthermore, the team will initiate a refund of the combination you purchased initially. Moreover, the policy will cover the Bulgaria airline’s flight cancellation and refund policy guidelines.
What are the Claims for Bulgaria Air Flight Compensation?
As a passenger, you are eligible for reimbursement for the following reasons.
- If your flight is delayed for three or more hours, you are late to reach the final destination.
- When the airline refuses to give your flight boarding due to overbooking, then you can claim refunds.
- On missing a connecting flight due to a delay in one of the legs, get late for three hours.
- Suppose Bulgaria Airlines cancels your flight and informs you about the issue in less than 14 days before departure.
- In that case, you have the right to request a ticket refund.
Can I Request a Flight Ticket Refund over a Phone Call?
Anyone who has made Bulgaria Air reservations on the official site can cancel the tickets and apply for a refund. However, the airline will consider your flight cancellation and refund requests as per the official travel policies. Furthermore, they will transfer compensation to the original payment mode once you qualify. However, it is not possible to get cash compensation all the time. The team may send the refunds as travel credits to the wallet to book award flights.
Can I Cancel my Bulgaria Air Flight Ticket?
One can cancel a flight within a day, that is, 24 hours of purchase, according to Bulgaria Air’s 24-hour cancellation policy. If you book your Bulgaria Air flight a week or more before the departure date, Bulgaria Air will give you a full refund of your ticket price.
What does Bulgaria Air offer as Compensation When the flight is Canceled?
Bulgaria Air is required by EU legislation to pay customers up to €600 per person when they cancel flights with a short period of notification– that is, less than 14 days before the aircraft is scheduled to depart.
How long does Bulgaria Air take to Process the Refund?
According to Bulgaria Air’s refund policy, the traveler will be paid within two business weeks. The refund will be credited to the same account as the original transaction.
How will I come to know Whether my flight is Refundable?
To see if a Bulgaria Air ticket is refundable, go to http://www.air.bg/, enter the ticket or document number, and Bulgaria Air will show refund eligibility and information. Even if the ticket is non-refundable, passengers can change their plans and apply the ticket’s cost to a future Bulgaria Air journey.