American Airlines Reservations Booking
Is a thrilling vacation to any exotic location your dream? Yes, opt for the American Airlines booking process and complete your travel dream efficiently. American Airlines is one of the best air carriers in the aviation industry because it always keeps its passengers on priority.
Moreover, the main motive of the airline is to facilitate its customers with nothing but the best. Luxury, comfort, and convenience linger in the flights of American Airlines. You don’t have to give a second thought before making the reservation with the airline because it is an ideal choice for you.
Confirm your American Airlines Booking with no effort today and explore your desired destination. Choose the airline for your journey because it is one of the ideal choices for you. To know more about this airline, read the information stated below.
American Airlines is a major American flag carrier headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas. Moreover, the airline is the largest in the entire world in terms of fleet size and passengers carried. Besides, the carrier is the founding member of the Oneworld alliance and handles more than 200 million travelers daily. Passengers can make reservations using the American Airlines book a flight option on the official site or mobile app.
Initiate the American Airlines Book A Flight Ticket Process Online!
Afraid of the draining American Airlines Booking process? There is no need to worry because the airline has kept your convenience in mind while designing its search engine. Moreover, Gone are those days when buying flight tickets were a cumbersome process because it includes some complicated steps. With the user-friendly interface, flyers can easily search for the available options of American Airlines Tickets. Though you have various methods to complete your purchase with the airline, but the official website is the best one. Just insert your flight particulars, and it will give you access to available options.
Steps to Book Flight Tickets Online
- Browse the official website of American Airlines www.aa.com, and on your screen, you will locate the “Find flights” button. Click on it.
- Now, passengers have to fill in all the required details in the specific fields.
- Firstly, pick the type of trip for your journey, like round-trip or one-way.
- To use your assembled miles while making American Airlines Booking, check the “redeem miles” box. These miles will help you to maximize your savings.
- Secondly, write your origin city or airport in the “From” field.
- In the “To” field, mention the destination city or airport.
- After that, mention the number of adults involved in the trip.
- Enter your travel dates in the “Depart” and “Return” fields. In case of a one-way trip, filling the return date is not needed.
- Add the number of children in your booking.
- Click on the “search” button and retrieve the list that contains available AA flights options.
- Lastly, set your budget and choose your flight accordingly.
- After selecting, pay for your booking and confirm it.
Does American Airlines have a Low Fare Calendar?
American Airlines offers additional discounts and cheap fares on flight tickets and holiday packages reservations. Moreover, passengers can sign up for the low-fare calendar; get access to the lowest flight tickets for the entire month. The deals are applicable for both domestic and international flights.
Here are the steps that you can follow to find American Low Fare Calendar deals
- Firstly, launch the www American Airlines site.
- Second, give your primary details like arrival and departure cities, date of travel, and fare type.
- Now select the number of passengers for your upcoming trip.
- Move to the next page, where you will see various available flights.
- Select the cheapest flight for inbound and outbound travel. You can make an American flight booking based on the fare class.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and go to the payment page to confirm your reservation.
Perks of American Airlines Low-fare Calendar
If you wish to avail American Airlines Booking at an inexpensive budget, sign up to the calendar. Here are the following benefits you can get on the low-fare calendar.
- The low-fare calendar deals are applicable on flights operating within domestic and international routes.
- The tool helps in making flexible trip plans. Once you sign up to the calendar, check the availability of the cheapest tickets for the entire month.
- For instance, the calendar shows you the hot deals for nearby locations for the entire month. Thus, helping you to plan a holiday based on the flight deals showing currently on the page.
- When flying within the US, reach out to the American customer service USA and speak directly with the booking team. The concerned person will give you an idea about the ongoing deals and also make reservations on your behalf.
- Moreover, American Airlines launches exclusive sales twice a year, frequently offering pocket-friendly fares to travelers.
What is the Best day to Book the Cheapest flight tickets on American Airlines?
Tuesday is the ideal weekday to navigate the cheapest flight tickets on the low-fare calendar as per the fare trends. Most U.S Airlines, including American Airlines, start the flash sale late Monday or early morning on Tuesday. While browsing, you will see the slash-down fares to popular routes. Remember that the sale price might not be the same every day, and it may change with time, so make bookings accordingly. Besides, Wednesday and Friday offer discounted fares on tickets and holiday packages. One can choose the American Airlines Booking option on the official site, and enjoy a seamless booking experience.
AA Reservations Through the Mobile App!
The American Airlines app has got you covered with all the information you need before, during, or even after your trip. Connect anywhere, anytime, to get the answers to your questions. From seat assignments to booking tickets and manage booking to cancel flights, you can do anything with this app.
For purchasing flight tickets, open up the booking section and enter your details. Select the flight from the available list and purchase American Airlines tickets at much ease. In addition to this, the app is absolutely free to download, and you can get it from the App Store. Every passenger of the airline must install the app because it is one of the most beneficial services of the airline.
Dial American Airlines Book a Flight Phone Number!
Looking for an offline method to complete your American Airlines Reservations? Yes, pick your phone and give a call on the phone number of the airline. Establish a secure connection and connect with the airline executives. Furthermore, share your flight particulars with the assigned agent, and he will find the flight accordingly. The team of the airline is very professional, and the agents are always eager to help you. However, if you want their guidance while making an online booking, tell them and book effortlessly. Moreover, you can even ask them about the exclusive offers and deals to shave off that extra dollar.
Alter Reservation Through the American Airlines Manage Booking Option!
Is there any sudden change in your travel plan, due to which you wish to make modifications after completing the American Airlines book a flight process? Well, if your answer is yes, you can use the manage booking service. The airline understands that changes can become obstacles, and therefore it provides a manage booking facility. For this, you have to make a couple of clicks on the official website. The procedure to perform amendments to your booking is mentioned below.
- Open the American Airlines official website.
- Scroll down a bit to discover the “My trips” button. Click on it.
- A new section will appear on your screen, naming “Find your reservation.”
- Here, you are needed to provide some important information.
- Firstly, add the passenger’s first name.
- Secondly, add the last of the traveler.
- Thirdly, enter your booking reference.
- Click on the “Find reservation” button to access your American Airlines booking.
- Lastly, find out the right option and perform alterations without any additional effort.
Through this facility, some changes that you can make are requesting any special service, adding extra baggage, changing seat assignments, upgrading seats, pre-ordering a special meal, etc.
Snag American Airlines Deals to Enjoy Exceptional Savings!
Who doesn’t love to give relief to his pocket while planning a trip? Every single person on this planet hunts for incredible deals to save on his travel expenses. With American Airlines, you will find innumerable discounts to help you fly without costing a fortune. All the American Airlines Tickets are posted on the official website so that travelers can easily grab the right offer. Get hands-on the amazing offers in time to fly at the lowest fares.
Apart from the official website, flyers can also check American Airlines’ social media handles to fetch the right deal. The airline also posts coupons and vouchers on these platforms to lure travelers from every nook of the world.
Terms and Conditions on American Airlines Ticket Cancellation Policy
Travel plans may change anytime; therefore, American Airlines permits passengers to cancel tickets anytime before departure. Moreover, passengers can avoid the cancellation charges by canceling the American Airlines reservations within 24 hours of the initial purchase.
Here are the few things that you must know about the airline’s flight cancellation policy
- American Airlines’ cancellation policy depends on different ticket types, including Basic Economy, non-refundable, refundable, and award tickets.
- Moreover, passengers cannot cancel a Basic Economy ticket unless within 24 hours from the point of purchase.
- If you have a non-refundable fare, the cancellation charge for domestic flights will be $200. While, for international flights, the penalty is $750.
- Passengers cannot claim a full refund for canceling non-refundable tickets. Moreover, the team will deduct the cancellation fees and transfer the remaining amount as e-credit in the wallet.
- Most importantly, American Airlines claims to restrain award miles in the event of flight cancellation.
How to Cancel an American Airlines Flight?
Want to cancel your existing flight booking after finishing the American Airlines book a flight procedure? Yes, then don’t take stress as the cancelation procedure of the airline is very simple. Moreover, American Airlines offers a 24 hours cancelation policy where you can cancel your existing booking without any fee within 24 hours of the initial purchase. After that, you can claim a refund from the airline.
Travelers can cancel their reservations through the official website, mobile app, and the airline’s phone number. The official website is the most used one and is highly recommended also. Steps to cancel your current booking online are-
- On the official website, click on the “My trips” button.
- Enter the asked information like first name, last name, and booking reference.
- Next, click on the “Find reservation” tab and pull up your itinerary.
- Find the “cancel flight” button and click on it.
- Your booking is canceled within no time.
With these steps, you can easily initiate the “American Airlines cancel flight” process.
What is American Airlines Refund Policy?
After canceling American flight booking, flyers can request a ticket refund. Once verifies a cancellation request, the team processes reimbursement applications depending on the airline’s refund policy.
- American Airlines give full refunds if flights are canceled due to death, severe health issues, and government orders.
- Moreover, one can request refunds after canceling a reservation within the first 24 hours of the booking.
- To apply for a refund, you need to visit the airline’s official site and move to the refund request page.
- Afterward, fill in the online application and hit the “Submit” button.
- The policy covers refunds of baggage, main cabin extra seats, same-day flight change, desired seats, and pet fees.
- The team also provides compensation after canceling tickets within three hours before departure. But first, deduct the cancellation fees and send the remaining amount as flight credits.
- However, if you have booked tickets with a travel agent or third party, contact them directly for reimbursement.
What are the Baggage Requirements and fees on American Airlines?
Passengers who have opted for the American Airlines book a flight service can travel free bags on board. However, the baggage policy covers one personal item and a carry-on bag that must fit under the seat.
- As per the carry-on baggage policy, a few selected items count as personal items, including a laptop bag or handbag.
- However, you can carry one personal item while flying within the U.S, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean.
- Carry-on bags should not go beyond 45 inches or 115 centimeters, including handles and wheels.
- While flying on domestic routes, you can check up to ten checked bags per person on the plane. However, five checked bags are allowed for flights operating to/from South America, Brazil, Central America, Mexico, and the Caribbean.
- The fee for one piece of bag is $25 on domestic flights, $35, and $150 for the respective checked bags.
- Passengers don’t have to pay for the first bag on transatlantic flights.
- The maximum checked weight should be 23 kg in Economy and 32 kg in First or Business class.
- The overweight baggage between 51 to 70 pounds costs $100 per bag.
- For carrying a 71 to 100 pounds bag, the airline charges $200 extra on Transpacific.
- Most importantly, American Airlines will not accept the bags as checked or hold luggage if your bag exceeds 46 kilograms.
How to Choose preferred Seats on American Airlines?
At American Airlines, passengers can choose a preferred seat at the time of flight reservation or during flight check-in. However, if you don’t choose seats in advance, the airline will randomly allot the seats on the plane. Moreover, the seat selection cost is $9 for each way, depending on the ticket type and destination.
By following the below steps, you can make a seat reservation online on American Airlines
- First of all, head to the www American Airlines site.
- Click on the My Trip” section.
- Enter your last name and then flight booking code.
- Click on the “Seat Selection” button.
- Choose the desired seats from the window or aisle seat by paying an additional fee.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and make the seat payment for the upcoming trip.
American Airlines Flight Change Policy
If you have made reservations using the American Airlines book a flight option, you are eligible to make changes. Moreover, there are no charges for upgrading a ticket within 24 hours of the initial booking.
- If you have purchased Basic Fares on/after 1st April 2021, the fares will be non-refundable and non-changeable.
- Passengers have to pay the fare difference in case the new ticket fare is costlier than the previous booking.
American Airlines charges $75 for changing a domestic flight ticket on the same day of the travel.
- Moreover, you can request standby or confirmed flight upgrades online, by phone, at the ticket counter, or check-in kiosk.
Can I Reschedule my American Airlines Booking?
Flyers can request flight changes within 24 hours of the point of purchase as per the travel plans. Anyone can reschedule the trip dates to a little further by following the below steps.
- Firstly, open www American Airlines on your web browser.
- Second, click on the My Trips section to view your flight booking.
- Now, mention your last name and ticket reference code.
- You will see various options to upgrade a flight ticket on the next page. For instance, date, arrival and departure locations, book or upgrade a seat, and other changes.
- After making the desired changes, click on the “Change Flight” button.
- To confirm the recent changes, go to the payment page and pay the change charges.
- Finally, you will receive a notification regarding the changes you made to your American Airlines booking.
What happens if American Airlines Changes my Flight?
Certain circumstances are not in control of the airline. Therefore, the team had to cancel or reschedule the original flight schedule to another day when ideal flying conditions. If your flight is changed, dial the American Airlines phone number and request the representative to initiate a refund. Moreover, ask them to book the next available flight; however, this depends on the seat’s availability of another flight.
Guidelines on the American Airlines Pet Policy
American Airlines allows passengers to choose American Airlines book a flight option for small pets, including dogs and cats. Moreover, the carrier permits seven kennels and five kennels on American Eagle flights. However, there are certain restrictions on flying with pets, have a look here.
- Passengers can fly with small pets in the cabin who must be eight weeks old. Moreover, the pet and carrier’s combined weight should not exceed 9 kg.
- The pet carrier door should be closed, and they must be seated throughout the journey.
- Only one pet is allowed to fly per passenger.
- The pet fee is $200 per carrier fee for flights within the United States, Mexico, Canada, and the Caribbean.
- Moreover, American Airlines does not permit pets in the cabin to/from Hawaii, Chile, Uruguay, Argentina, Bolivia, or Venezuela.
- The non-collapsible carriers must not exceed 19 x 13 x 9 inches when pets fly in the cabin.
- In addition, you have to pay $150 for transporting the pets to and from Brazil.
- Brachycephalic dogs do not count as checked baggage.
Also, remember that your pets are domesticated; only then are they eligible to fly on the plane.
Contact the American Airlines customer service team to make reservations for both passengers and pets. The flight representative will guide you properly and make your travel comfortable by providing the best seats.
Know about American Airlines Check-in Policy
- Domestic passengers should come one hour to 45 minutes before departure and obtain a flight boarding pass.
- However, while flying outside the United States, th baggage check-in time starts 60 minutes before departure.
- To avail of the online check-in facility, you must have an e-ticket and not travel with unaccompanied minors or pets.
- In addition, flyers can make a standard or extra comfortable seat reservation during check-in at the airport.
How to check in for the American flight Booking?
Travelers are given a choice to do flight check-in through various methods depending on the convenience. The options are web, mobile app, self-service kiosk, and the airport counter. However, online check-in begins 24 hours and ends 45 minutes before the scheduled flight departure.
- First, head to the American Airlines official website on your browser to begin the web check-in process.
- Second, click on the “Check-in” button.
- Enter your first and last name then enter your confirmation code.
- In the next step, Click on the “Find Your Trip” button.
- Finally, obtain your flight boarding pass and choose the desired seats by paying an additional fee.
Does American Airlines Allow Group Flight Booking?
If you are planning business or family trips, booking a group ticket is the best option to earn discounts. Moreover, American Airlines permits ten or more passengers on the same flight under group travel.
Terms and conditions on making group flight reservations on American Airlines
- American Airlines permits group bookings for ten or more passengers sharing the same flight.
- Moreover, you can purchase group tickets at least eleven months before the scheduled flight departure.
- Suppose you made a mistake in the name or date; you can contact the team 48 hours before departure. The representative will make the modifications without any extra fees.
- Remember that the airline holds the right to cancel a group booking in emergency or unavoidable circumstances.
How to Make group flight Reservations on American Airlines?
- For booking a group flight ticket, open the www American Airlines site.
- Now choose the group travel option under the booking section.
- Mention the choice of your travel type from one-way, round, and multi-city trips.
- Fill in your trip details like ticket type, travel date, and destination.
- Move to the next page and select the number of passengers.
- Choose the payment method.
- After filling in all the details, click on the “Search Flights” button and make an American flight booking.
- At last, contact the group reservation team and check the status of your ticket confirmation.
Is it Possible to Increase the Number of Passengers Under Group Travel?
Yes, group members may add another person by using different credit cards for making American Airlines group reservations. All you have to do is visit the airline’s official site and expand your landing group. Besides, dial the American contact number; reach out to the customer care executive, and request to modify your group ticket. The concerned person will take the information regarding the extra person to add under the same reservation.
American Airlines Classes of Service
- Flagship® First: For long-distance travel, American airlines tickets offer the most unique and customized experience.
- Flagship® Business: For long-distance travel, an enhanced experience with unique facilities is available.
- First: On flights throughout the United States, the highest level of service is provided.
- Business: On shorter-distance international flights, the greatest degree of service is provided.
- Premium Economy: On certain long-distance international, Hawaii, and Alaska flights, there is more room and facilities.
- Main Cabin Extra: More space in the Main Cabin, as well as early boarding, will help you get the most out of your journey.
- Main Cabin: While travelling from point A to point B, choose your seat in advance and take advantage of complementary entertainment.
- Basic Economy: Depending on the restrictions, this is the cheapest Main Cabin rate.
American Airlines Web Check-In
Web check-in is available up to 45 minutes before departure on American Airlines. You may select your preferred seat on your American airline reservations ahead of time and print your boarding pass from any location, making it a hassle-free and time-saving experience.
American Airlines Destinations – Flights to American Cities
- New York City
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- Fort Lauderdale
- Santa AnaMardi Gras Flights
- Las Vegas
- San Antonio
- New Orleans
- Oklahoma City
- West Palm Beach
|Alabama||Birmingham||Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport|
|Huntsville||Huntsville International Airport|
|Mobile||Mobile Regional Airport|
|Montgomery||Montgomery Regional Airport|
|Alaska||Anchorage||Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport|
|Fairbanks||Fairbanks International Airport|
|Arizona||Phoenix||Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport|
|Tucson||Tucson International Airport|
|Yuma||Yuma International Airport|
|Arkansas||Bentonville||Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport|
|California||Burbank||Hollywood Burbank Airport|
|Fresno||Fresno Yosemite International Airport|
|Los Angeles||Los Angeles International Airport|
|Ontario||Ontario International Airport|
|Palm Springs||Palm Springs International Airport|
|Sacramento||Sacramento International Airport|
|San Diego||San Diego International Airport|
|San-Francisco||San-Francisco International Airport|
|San Jose||Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport|
|Santa Ana||John Wayne Airport|
|Santa Barbara||Santa Barbara Municipal Airport|
|Colorado||Colorado-Springs||City of Colorado Springs Municipal Airport|
|Denver||Denver International Airport|
|Hayden||Yampa Valley Airport|
|Montrose||Montrose Regional Airport|
|Vail||Eagle County Regional Airport|
|Connecticut||Hartford||Bradley International Airport|
|District of Columbia||Washington, D.C.||Washington Dulles International Airport|
|Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport|
|Florida||Fort Lauderdale||Hollywood International Airport|
|Fort Myers||Southwest Florida International Airport|
|Jacksonville||Jacksonville International Airport|
|Miami||Miami International Airport|
|Orlando||Orlando International Airport|
|Sarasota||Sarasota Bradenton International Airport|
|Pensacola||Pensacola International Airport|
|Tampa||Tampa International Airport|
|West Palm Beach||Palm Beach International Airport|
Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport
|Hawaii||Honolulu||Daniel K. Inouye International Airport|
|Kailua-Kona||Kona International Airport|
|Illinois||Chicago||O’Hare International Airport|
|Indiana||Indianapolis||Indianapolis International Airport|
|Iowa||Des Moines||Des Moines International Airport|
|Kansas||Wichita||Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National Airport|
|Kentucky||Louisville||Louisville Muhammad Ali International Airport|
|Louisiana||Baton Rouge||Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport|
|New Orleans||Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport|
|Maine||Portland||Portland International Jetport|
|Maryland||Baltimore||Baltimore–Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport|
|Massachusetts||Boston||Logan International Airport|
|Worcester||Worcester Regional Airport|
|Michigan||Detroit||Detroit Metropolitan Airport|
|Minnesota||Minneapolis||Minneapolis−Saint Paul International Airport|
|Missouri||Kansas City||Kansas City International Airport|
|St. Louis||St. Louis Lambert International Airport|
|Montana||Bozeman||Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport|
|Missoula||Missoula International Airport|
|Nevada||Las Vegas||McCarran International Airport|
|Reno||Reno–Tahoe International Airport|
|New Hampshire||Manchester||Manchester-Boston Regional Airport|
|New Jersey||Newark||Newark Liberty International Airport|
|New Mexico||Albuquerque||Albuquerque International Sunport|
|Santa Fe||Santa Fe Municipal Airport|
|New York||Albany||Albany International Airport|
|Buffalo||Buffalo Niagara International Airport|
|New York City||John F. Kennedy International Airport|
|Rochester||Greater Rochester International Airport|
|Syracuse||Syracuse Hancock International Airport|
|North Carolina||Charlotte||Charlotte Douglas International Airport|
|Greensboro||Piedmont Triad International Airport|
|Raleigh||Raleigh–Durham International Airport|
|Wilmington||Wilmington International Airport|
|North Dakota||Bismarck||Bismarck Municipal Airport|
|Fargo||Hector International Airport|
|Ohio||Akron||Akron–Canton Regional Airport|
|Cincinnati||Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport|
|Cleveland||Cleveland Hopkins International Airport|
|Columbus||John Glenn Columbus International Airport|
|Dayton||Dayton International Airport|
|Toledo||Toledo Express Airport|
|Oklahoma||Oklahoma City||Will Rogers World Airport|
|Tulsa||Tulsa International Airport|
|Oregon||Portland||Portland International Airport|
|Redmond||Redmond Municipal Airport|
|Pennsylvania||Harrisburg||Harrisburg International Airport|
|Philadelphia||Philadelphia International Airport|
|Pittsburgh||Pittsburgh International Airport|
|Puerto Rico||San Juan||Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport|
|Rhode Island||Providence||T. F. Green Airport|
|Tennessee||Knoxville||McGhee Tyson Airport|
|Memphis||Memphis International Airport|
|Nashville||Nashville International Airport|
|Texas||Austin||Austin–Bergstrom International Airport|
|Dallas||Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport|
|El Paso||El Paso International Airport|
|Houston||George Bush Intercontinental Airport|
|San Antonio||San Antonio International Airport|
|U.S. Virgin Islands||Saint Croix||Henry E. Rohlsen Airport|
|Saint Thomas||Cyril E. King Airport|
|Utah||Salt Lake City||Salt Lake City International Airport|
|Virginia||Norfolk||Norfolk International Airport|
|Richmond||Richmond International Airport|
|Washington||Seattle||Seattle–Tacoma International Airport|
|Spokane||Spokane International Airport|
|Wisconsin||Milwaukee||Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport|
|Wyoming||Jackson||Jackson Hole Airport|
|Uruguay||Montevideo||Carrasco International Airport|
|Antigua and Barbuda||Osbourn||V. C. Bird International Airport|
|Argentina||Buenos Aires||Ministro Pistarini International Airport|
|Aruba||Oranjestad||Queen Beatrix International Airport|
|Bahamas||Nassau||Lynden Pindling International Airport|
|Freeport||Freeport International Airport|
|Barbados||Bridgetown||Grantley Adams International Airport|
|Belize||Belize City||Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport|
|Bermuda||St. George’s Parish||L.F. Wade International Airport|
|Bonaire||Kralendijk||Flamingo International Airport|
|Brazil||Manaus||Eduardo Gomes International Airport|
|Rio de Janeiro||Rio de Janeiro–Galeão International Airport|
|São Paulo||São Paulo–Guarulhos International Airport|
|Canada||Calgary||Calgary International Airport|
|Montreal||Montréal–Dorval International Airport|
|Toronto||Toronto Pearson International Airport|
|Vancouver||Vancouver International Airport|
|Cayman Islands||George Town||Owen Roberts International Airport|
|Chile||Santiago||Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport|
|China||Beijing||Beijing Daxing International Airport|
|Hong Kong||Hong Kong International Airport|
|Shanghai||Shanghai Pudong International Airport|
|Colombia||Barranquilla||Ernesto Cortissoz International Airport|
|Bogotá||El Dorado International Airport|
|Cali||Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport|
|Cartagena||Rafael Núñez International Airport|
|Medellín||José María Córdova International Airport|
|Pereira||Matecaña International Airport|
|Costa Rica||Liberia||Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport|
|San José||Juan Santamaría International Airport|
|Cuba||Havana||José Martí International Airport|
|Curaçao||Willemstad||Curaçao International Airport|
|Dominican Republic||Puerto Plata||Gregorio Luperón International Airport|
|Punta Cana||Punta Cana International Airport|
|Santiago de los Caballeros||Cibao International Airport|
|Santo Domingo||Las Américas International Airport|
|Ecuador||Guayaquil||José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport|
|Quito||Mariscal Sucre International Airport|
|El Salvador||San Salvador||El Salvador International Airport|
|France||Paris||Charles de Gaulle Airport|
|Guadeloupe||Pointe-à-Pitre||Pointe-à-Pitre International Airport|
|Greece||Athens||Athens International Airport|
|Grenada||St. George’s||Maurice Bishop International Airport|
|Guatemala||Guatemala City||La Aurora International Airport|
|Haiti||Cap-Haïtien||Hugo Chávez International Airport|
|Port-au-Prince||Toussaint Louverture International Airport|
|Honduras||Roatán||Juan Manuel Gálvez International Airport|
|San Pedro Sula||La Mesa International Airport|
|Tegucigalpa||Toncontín International Airport|
|India||Bangalore||Kempegowda International Airport|
|Delhi||Indira Gandhi International Airport|
|Israel||Tel Aviv||Ben Gurion Airport|
|Italy||Milan||Milan Malpensa Airport|
|Rome||Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport|
|Venice||Venice Marco Polo Airport|
|Jamaica||Kingston||Norman Manley International Airport|
|Montego Bay||Sangster International Airport|
|Narita International Airport|
|Martinique||Fort-de-France||Martinique Aimé Césaire International Airport|
|Mexico||Cancún||Cancún International Airport|
|Cozumel||Cozumel International Airport|
|Guadalajara||Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Guadalajara International Airport|
|Mexico City||Mexico City International Airport|
|León||Bajío International Airport|
|Oaxaca||Oaxaca International Airport|
|Puerto Vallarta||Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport|
|San José del Cabo||Los Cabos International Airport|
|Zihuatanejo||Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo International Airport|
|Netherlands||Amsterdam||Amsterdam Airport Schiphol|
|New Zealand||Auckland||Auckland Airport|
|Nicaragua||Managua||Augusto C. Sandino International Airport|
|Panama||Panama City||Tocumen International Airport|
|Peru||Lima||Jorge Chávez International Airport|
|Saint Kitts and Nevis||Basseterre||Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport|
|Saint Lucia||Vieux Fort||Hewanorra International Airport|
|Saint Vincent and the Grenadines||Kingstown||Argyle International Airport|
|Sint Maarten||Philipsburg||Princess Juliana International Airport|
|South Korea||Seoul||Incheon International Airport|
|Spain||Barcelona||Josep Tarradellas Barcelona–El Prat Airport|
|Madrid||Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport|
|Trinidad and Tobago||Port of Spain||Piarco International Airport|
|Turks and Caicos Islands||Providenciales||Providenciales International Airport|
|United Kingdom||Edinburgh||Edinburgh Airport|
|Uruguay||Montevideo||Carrasco International Airport|
American Airlines FAQs
See More American Airlines Posts:
- How to Book American Airlines Vacations?
- American Airlines Vacations Travel Agent
- How do I check my American Airlines flight discount?
- Unaccompanied Minors American Airlines
- American Airlines Travel Agent
- Talk To A Person At American Airlines
- British Airways Vs American Airlines
- American Airlines Cancellation Policy