Eva Air Booking
Eva Air is a great option for getting to and from Taiwan. For budget travel, the Taiwanese airline is the most cost-effective alternative. In addition, the airline makes all of its services available online, from Eva Air Booking to check-in.
About Eva Air
EVA Air is a Taiwanese airline with its headquarters at Taoyuan International Airport. The airline is a truly international carrier that flies to over 40 locations in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America. It is now Taiwan’s second-largest airline.
Eva Air Booking
- Travellers can make their Eva Air Reservations between 3-7 hours and 360 days before travel. When you finish your reservation, the system provides a reservation reference number and a customer’s ticket number.
- Each transaction can purchase a total of 9 tickets (excluding infant tickets) and must contain at least one adult (16+). Every adult can only accompany one newborn. Each adult is only allowed to bring one newborn and one kid, or a maximum of three children. Don’t hesitate to contact the Eva Air booking Phone Number or ticketing team to reserve kid or infant tickets solely.
- Don’t hesitate to contact Eva Air Booking Phone Number for wait-list bookings and itineraries with open dates.
- Passport holders from Mainland China who desire to fly directly to Taiwan or from Taiwan to another destination on a connecting flight must get a valid travel document and a visa to enter Taiwan. Passengers who do not acquire proper papers before a flight are not accountable for EVA Air or UNI Air. If this occurs, The airline may refuse to board and may also impose extra fees.
How to Perform Eva Air Reservations?
Here’s how to book an EVA Air flight via Eva Air official site:
- Firstly, Go to the official website.
- Then, type in the flight information in the search box.
- Now, pick a flight and book it.
- Fill up the passenger’s information and contact information.
- Make your payment using the method you choose.
- Finally, when your booking is completed, the airline will send you your EVA Air e-ticket to your registered email address or in My Booking.
EVA Air Popular Routes
- Ho Chi Minh – Da Lat
- Hai Phong – Phu Quoc
- Da Lat – Phu Quoc
- Ho Chi Minh – Hanoi
- Nha Trang – Hai Phong
- Ho Chi Minh – Phu Quoc
- Da Lat – Can Tho
- Ho Chi Minh – Vientiane
Regardless of aircraft class, each seat has its monitor. Passengers will be able to immerse themselves in a world of entertainment in Eva Air’s cutting-edge in-flight entertainment system. The most recent Hollywood films, vintage TV episodes, comedy, games, and more are all available at the touch of a finger through an intuitive interface. Even regular fliers may enjoy TV series and movies on board because they are refreshed monthly. In-flight publications from enVoyage are also available to passengers.
Eva Air Flights Check-In
You may acquire your mobile boarding pass by checking in online. Check-in begins 48 hours before travel and ends 1.5 hours before departure.
You may also download the airline’s mobile app to handle your Eva Air Reservations, check flight status, and check-in online. You may then save the e-ticket to your mobile device to print later. This service’s opening and closing timings are the same as for online check-in, and they are 48-2.5 hours before flight departure.
You may check in at EVA Air check-in counters or self-service kiosks at the airport. The hours of operation of the check-in counters differ based on the departing airport.
Passengers on overseas flights are recommended to check-in at least 1 hour before the planned departure time. Passengers must arrive three hours before check-in at larger and more crowded airports.
Eva Air Flights Seat Class
- Economy Class: Passengers in Economy Class will be seated in chairs with upgraded technology. All economy class passengers will have access to in-flight entertainment during the journey.
- Premium Economy Class: The Premium Economy EVA Air Cabin has plenty of legroom and roomy chairs. Passengers may enjoy in-flight entertainment services via an 11-inch LCD touchscreen in each seat.
- Business Class: Business Class customers benefit from several baggage perks at check-in, as well as specific luggage tags for faster loading and unloading. EVA Air also provides luxurious VIP lounges for Business Class customers at the airports it serves.
- Premium Laurel Class: Before guests enter the plane, the Premium Laurel Class service begins. Passengers on the Laurel Premium get access to specialised check-in desks, VIP lounges, and luggage benefits. Passengers are given comfortable seats and a choice of entertainment alternatives within the cabin.
Eva Air Change Policy
- Changes to travel dates or itineraries are subject to relevant pricing rules/conditions and seat availability, and travellers must contact one of our ticket offices in advance. Otherwise, the traveller may have to purchase a new ticket to fly on the intended date and route if the reservation or ticket is not authorised upon check-in at the airport.
- It is not possible to modify the name. If the passenger who issued the ticket cannot travel, please request a refund.
- Reservation, purchase, ticket sales, reservation request, return request and return request services are available through the online EVA system. You must contact the airline ticket office if you desire to alter your booked flight.
Eva Air Refund Policy
The airline will process your refund request as soon as it receives it. Any applicable refunds and performance fees will reduce the refund amount.
Within seven business days, the airline will reimburse the original credit card. The airline will execute refunds for cash and check payments within 20 business days of receiving your request for a full refund. If the original ticket has been reissued, refund claims will not be granted. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with your local Eva Air Flights ticket office to seek a refund.
Eva Air Frequent Flyer
EVA Air has an Infinity Mileage Lands frequent flyer program that rewards regular flyers. Members of Infinity MileageLands may earn points on EVA Air/UNI Air long-haul flights and Star Alliance flights on 28 carriers.
There are four levels of membership in this program: Green, Silver, Gold, and Diamond. Those who travel regularly can earn enough points to qualify for the Royal Laurel class.
You may easily earn frequent flyer miles when you book EVA Air with Alternative Airlines. Learn how to schedule frequent flyer trips with other airlines and maximize the benefits of your preferred airline alliance.
How Can I Get in Touch with Eva Air?
Contact EVA Customer Service or call Eva Air booking phone number 1-877-VAX-IN VA for assistance. Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Only use remote desktop help if directed by an EVA Customer Care Specialist.