SAS or Scandinavian Airlines is a popular flag carrier of Denmark, Norway, and Sweden. Moreover, the airline is part of the SAS Group and is headquartered at the SAS Frosundavik Building in Sweden. SAS serves 180 aircraft within 90 destinations as of December 2019. The main hub of the airline is at Copenhagen-Kastrup Airport. In addition, the Stockholm Airport is the second-largest, and Oslo Airport is the third-largest hub of SAS airline. Make SAS Scandinavian Airlines Booking and Save more. For complete information read the below policies.
In-flight Services of SAS Airlines
SAS Airlines launched great services for passengers flying in different travel classes. Moreover, it includes the best entertainment and impeccable in-flight services like high-speed internet, complimentary snacks and drinks, and comfortable seats. In addition, frequent flyer members can earn points on all SAS and Wideroe flights on Star Alliance flights. However, SAS offers internet access on long-haul flights and on Boeing 737s. In addition, free Wi-Fi is available for Eurobonus Gold and Diamond members when flying in SAS Plus or Business class.
Travel Classes of SAS Airlines
SAS operates flights on four different travel classes, including Business, Plus, Go, and Go Light. In addition, travelers can get a lifetime of flying experience along with top-notch amenities.
- The travel class is available on long-haul flights.
- Moreover, it offers wide sleeper seats.
- The seats have power sockets and a 15-inch entertainment screen. On the A330s and A350s, the seatings are like 1-2-1 on seats, and they can convert into 196-202 centimeter flatbeds.
- The travel class is available in the Premium Economy class. Moreover, the aircraft features seats with a 2-3-2 configuration.
- On the A321LR, the seating arrangement is 2-2. The seats on SAS Plus are much wider than those available in the SAS Go class.
- While on European flights, passengers can buy Plus tickets, which are refundable.
- The class also features an additional checked-in baggage allowance, access to lounge facilities, and a quick security check at the airport.
- SAS Go class offers 3-3 seating on intercontinental flights.
- Moreover, the seats are arranged as 2-4-2 on the A330s and 3-3-3 on the A350s.
- The travel class also offers free coffee and tea to GO passengers on short-haul flights.
- The airline serves meals to all travelers on long-haul flights.
SAS Go Light
- SAS Go Light is a similar version of SAS Go. But the travel class does not include checked baggage on flights.
- Moreover, the airline sells flight tickets in the same reservation class.
- Since 14th December 2017, the particular travel class has been available on European and long-haul flights.
- However, the class is not available on flights operating within Nordic countries.
- Most importantly, the extra luggage allowance available for EuroBonus Silver, Gold, and Diamond members is not applicable on GO Light fares. However, it is valid for EuroBonus Pandion members only.
Make SAS Airlines Booking on the Official Site
There are various ways to make a SAS Airlines booking, including online, via phone calls, or at the airport. SAS Airline provides cargo, ground handling, top-notch in-flight amenities, and additional travel assistance. Moreover, flyers can grab cheap flight ticket deals to many popular destinations, cheap fares on hotel stays, and car rentals.
Here are the steps that you need to follow to book flight tickets online via the site.
- First of all, browse the airline’s official site of Scandinavian Airlines.
- Secondly, click on the “Book Flight” option and proceed to fill in all the details.
- Enter your trip destination and the departure city.
- Now choose the departure and the arrival date on the specific columns.
- Mention the number of passengers flying and put them in categories, including adults, children, infants, and senior citizens.
- Select the type of class for your upcoming trip.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- See the available flights, routes, and dates on the screen and make flight reservations accordingly.
- Choose the payment method and make the final payment using your credit card and other online portals.
- The airline will drop a flight confirmation mail to your registered email address in the final step.
Contact the SAS Airlines Customer Service Team for Offline Flight Booking
Passengers can speak directly with the SAS Airlines booking team and seek instant assistance when making SAS Airlines reservations. In addition, the team expert will provide the best help and ensure that you face no trouble in the future. One can even contact the team after making flight reservations and request them to make any changes. Therefore, whenever you are making any travel plans, ask the representative to give you the best holiday quote.
Guidelines on the Flight Cancellation Policy of SAS Airlines
SAS Airlines give flyers complete flexibility to change or cancel flight booking before departure. Moreover, it depends on the requirements of the cancellation policy.
- Based on the 24-hour cancellation policy, flyers can cancel a SAS Airlines booking for free within 24 hours of the purchase. After canceling flights, they can also claim a full refund.
- If you wish to avoid the cancellation fees, you must have booked tickets at least seven days before flying.
- Suppose the airline cancels the scheduled flights due to some reasons. In that case, you can either request compensation or book the next available flight for free.
Online Flight Cancellation Procedure of SAS Airlines
Passengers can now cancel a ticket online within a few clicks on SAS Airlines while sitting at home or office. Moreover, move to the “Manage Travel” page, follow the guide below, and apply for seamless flight cancellation.
- Open your web browser and visit the official site of SAS Airlines.
- Next, you will see the “My Bookings” section on the homepage.
- Click on the “Cancel Booking” button.
- You can now easily cancel your booking and simultaneously apply for ticket refunds.
- In the final step, you will receive a notification regarding the flight cancellation request on your registered email ID.
Suppose you are finding problems canceling flights online, feel free to give a call on the SAS Airlines phone number. Moreover, give a direct call at +4687973010, talk to a live person at SAS Airlines, and request him to cancel your bookings.
About the Baggage Policy of SAS Airlines
As per the SAS baggage policy, passengers can take one free carry-on bag and a personal item like a purse. Moreover, one can pay an extra fee for carrying each piece of a checked bag. Most importantly, the airline imposes certain size and weight restrictions on each bag.
Checked Baggage Allowance Policy
- No passenger can take checked bags on board when flying on SAS Go Light within Europe, Russia, and Turkey.
- However, the airline permits one and two pieces of checked bags on SAS Go and SAS Plus, respectively.
- The maximum weight of the checked bag should not exceed 23 kg on SAS Go and SAS Plus.
Cabin Baggage Allowance Policy
- A carry-on bag’s weight and size limit is 55 x 40 x 23 cm and 8 kg.
- Moreover, the cabin baggage allowance varies with ticket type and cabin.
- SAS Plus or Business class travelers can bring two cabin baggage for free when flying to the US or Asia.
- Most importantly, infants are not applicable for cabin baggage allowance.
- Passengers can carry a small handbag, laptop bag, or items of a similar kind at no additional cost. Moreover, the bag should not exceed 40 x 30 x 15 cm.
Forbidden Items that You Cannot Carry in Your Hand Luggage
- The airline strictly prohibits dangerous objects onboard like knives, scissors, or razors.
- Moreover, you must keep the containers in zip-lock plastic bags under a limit of one liter.
- You cannot bring explosive items inside the aircraft, including lighters, mines, ammunition, and fireworks. Even lithium batteries are not allowed.
General Information on the SAS Airlines Pet Policy
When flying with SAS Airlines, flyers can bring small pets like dogs and cats along with them. However, the rules and regulations depend on the breed type, size, weight, and age of the pets. Most importantly, the pet fee is not included in your flight fare. Therefore, you have to make individual SAS Airlines reservations.
Here are the following things to remember when flying with pets.
- Only one pet per passenger is allowed to fly with SAS Airlines.
- The airline does not accept unaccompanied dogs or cats. Moreover, you need to send them as cargo on SAS flights.
- You can make a pet reservation within 24 hours of the scheduled flight departure. Also, the earlier you book tickets for pets, the better space they will get during the flight.
- Once the airline accepts your request, you can fill out the “Certificate for the transportation of Animals” form. In addition, bring it to the check-in counter at the airport except when flying in Denmark, Sweden, and Norway.
- Suppose your request is declined 24 hours before flying; you can rebook tickets for pets. The airline will waive off the change fees, but you need to pay the fare difference.
- You must reach the airport a little earlier when traveling with pets. If your flight is operating on a domestic route, leave two hours early.
- The total weight of the pet and transport bag should be within 8 kg.
Small Pets Traveling in the Cabin on SAS Flights
Small pets like dogs and cats can take SAS flights and travel with owners with much ease. However, the team will ship other animals as cargo.
- Travelers can take one pet carrier holding up to two healthy pets as long as they are of the same species.
- In addition, you must keep the pet in a small container that should fit under the seat ahead of you.
- Pets cannot get out of the container till they reach the final destination.
- Passengers cannot bring an extra carry-on bag. Otherwise, the airline will ask you to pay the pet transporting charges.
- No animals can take flights in SAS Business or fly on charter flights.
Moreover, you can request the pet service by connecting with the executive. Dial SAS Airlines Phone Number +1 (800) 221-2350 and the concerned person will help you in assisting you with the pet travel.
Seek Instance Assistance from the Official SAS Team
Passengers may contact the SAS official team and request quick help when booking or managing flight tickets. Afterward, you can easily fulfill your travel requirements and enjoy a seamless customer service experience. Moreover, you can seek assistance from your desired destination and in your comfortable language.
For instance, dial SAS Airlines Reservations Number USA +1 (800) 221-2350 and request instant facilitation if you are speaking from the USA. Besides a phone call facility, customers can connect with a flight representative through email, live chat, and social media. The best part is that the team will assist you 24/7 and provide the best quality services.