How to Book American Airlines Group Travel Flights?
- 1 How to Book American Airlines Group Travel Flights?
- 1.1 Terms and Conditions for Booking Group Flight Tickets on American Airlines
- 1.2 Steps to Book Group Flight Tickets on American Airlines
- 1.3 What are the Advantages of Booking American Airlines Group Flight Tickets?
- 1.4 What is Group Four on American Airlines?
- 1.5 Can you Increase the Flight Boarding Groups on American Airlines?
- 1.6 Contact American Airlines Group Travel Desk for Group Reservations
Are you planning a group trip but facing difficulty in organizing your itinerary? If yes, feel stress-free, book flights under the American Airlines group travel, and fly together with complete comfort.
American Airlines helps customers organize group trips under an affordable budget without compromising on travel requirements. Moreover, the team provides group fares that suit everyone.
Travelers can book group tickets for business or conference meetings, family or school trips, or trade shows from different cities. Moreover, make group bookings online or over a phone call up to three days before departure with no ticketing guidelines.
Terms and Conditions for Booking Group Flight Tickets on American Airlines
When planning a group trip and willing to make your group flight reservations on time, follow the below rules.
- You can make reservations for ten or more flyers on the same flight under American Airline group travel.
- An electronic flight ticket is mandatory.
- In addition, purchase group tickets through the agency or call the airline’s official team.
- You can make AAdvantage upgrades after making a flight reservation, subject to the membership rules.
- Group travelers can get a guaranteed group fare and block seats up to 11 months in advance.
- Moreover, make name changes per ticket for free up to 48 hours before the scheduled flight departure.
- Business travelers can grab a discount on group flight reservations.
- Most importantly, American Airlines holds the right to cancel or change group flights due to an emergency or flight unavailability.
Steps to Book Group Flight Tickets on American Airlines
There are two ways to book flights under the American Airline group travel, including online and offline. If you are willing to make online group reservations, follow the below steps.
- First, navigate the airline’s site and sign in to your account.
- Second, click on the “Advanced Option” and choose the group booking option.
- Now, search for the destination you want to explore from the available routes.
- Select your flight for your group trip that meets your requirements.
- Enter details of group members and then confirm bookings by paying the group fare.
- In the end, the team will send a mail confirmation to your registered email address.
Flyers must feel free to contact the airline’s reservation team to seek help and settle queries related to the group trips.
Can I book American Airlines group travel tickets for more than ten flyers?
American Airlines offers special services to a group of more than ten passengers flying to a common destination. Moreover, the airline will meet your requirements and give you a leisure travel experience in premium cabins.
If you are a group of ten or more, make group reservations under cheap ticket fares and block seats atleast 11 months in advance.
Let’s see the exclusive benefits you can obtain when flying in a large group of ten or more people.
- Under American Airlines group travel, passengers can enjoy flexible flight ticketing facilities.
- You can reserve days up to 330 days before the scheduled flight departure.
- Moreover, you don’t have to provide names until closer to the travel date to make seat reservations.
- You are entitled to make free name changes per ticket up to 48 hours before departure.
- Most importantly, air-only fares are not refundable. But you can use the flight credits to book group fares in the future.
- You can contact the American Airlines group reservation center to confirm a booking to a specific destination at the best price. When calling from the US/Canada, dial 800-221-2255 and seek assistance when booking more than ten people group tickets.
What are the Advantages of Booking American Airlines Group Flight Tickets?
Traveling in a group is fun. When you make a group flight reservation, you can get access to amazing perks. As a result, you can customize group bookings for ten or more people under a single itinerary.
- You can enjoy full flexibility for group ticketing while paying. In short, make the full payment after 24 hours of booking.
- The team provides the best price for group travel when planning business meetings, trade shows, and conference shows.
- In addition, get priority check-in, no waiting for lounge, and enjoy priority flight boarding.
- Group passengers can choose seats to enjoy a comfortable journey.
What is Group Four on American Airlines?
American Airlines permits group bookings which are categorized into nine groups. So, if you add four to the airline’s group booking, you can enjoy the following benefits.
- You don’t have to wait in the queue.
- Get directly into the priority lane.
- Moreover, enjoy the flight boarding process.
Here are the eligibility criteria for the American Airlines group flight booking
- You have to purchase a flight boarding
- You have to be a gold AAdvantage member
- Get one world ruby membership
- Be a premium economy class passenger
How Can I Get Group Four-Under American Airline Group Travel?
Passengers flying in groups 5 to 9 can get in the main cabin lane at the flight boarding time. Moreover, there is a criterion for allowing you to fly in group 4 after meeting the following requirements.
- If you make group flight reservations in Premium class, you can get Group 4.
- Also, get group 4 after having a subscription to One World Ruby membership.
- AAdvantage program members and JetBlue elite status holders can also get the fourth group.
- Corporate travelers are also eligible to add the fourth group.
- Military officers with valid IDs can avail the amazing perks of group flight booking.
Can you Increase the Flight Boarding Groups on American Airlines?
You can use specific credit cards with different specifications if you wish to increase your flight boarding groups. Moreover, you can book the tickets with the upper class to get the best results.
Dial the American Airlines group travel phone number +1 800-221-2255 and speak with a representative to seek help to increase boarding groups. Otherwise, check out the airline’s official site to add group 4.
Contact American Airlines Group Travel Desk for Group Reservations
Passengers can feel free to reach out to the American Airlines group travel desk to seek assistance for group bookings. Moreover, the airline’s group travel helpline number is 800-221-2255, which is applicable in the US and Canada.
If you are unable to reach out to a group representative, request group bookings over email. You can ask the team member to book group tickets and give your travel preferences at [email protected]
American Airlines FAQs
See More American Airlines Posts:
- American Airlines Book Flight
- American Airlines Español
- Talk To A Person At American Airlines
- American Airlines Cancellation Policy
- American Airlines Student Discount
- British Airways Vs American Airlines
- American Airlines Travel Agent
- American Airlines Vacations
- Services of American Airlines Vacations Travel Agent
- American Airlines Unaccompanied Minors Policy
- American Airlines Last-Minute Deals
- How Do I Get a Callback from American Airlines?
- American Airlines Change Flight Policy
- Multi-City Flights On American Airlines
- American Airlines Reschedule Flight