JetBlue passengers who have travel accounts can use their points for future trips. Moreover, many frequent flyers with JetBlue and American Airlines look for answers to Can I Use JetBlue Travel Bank Credit On American Airlines? Well, JetBlue allows using TrueBlue points with some other airlines as well.
JetBlue Airlines is one of the most low-cost carriers in America and offers the most pocket-friendly flight tickets to travelers. Also, on JetBlue flight cancellation, the airline gives you credits in your travel bank account with JetBlue.
So, if you have to book your future trip using the credits or points available in your travel account, you can find all the necessary information in the following sections of this blog.
What is a JetBlue Travel Bank Account?
When passengers cancel a JetBlue flight, they are eligible for a refund. In most cases, the passengers earn credits in their JetBlue travel bank account. If you want to know more about the credits and the JetBlue travel credits, here are the important points:
- The moment a passenger earns credit on JetBlue flight cancellation, the airline creates his/her travel credit account.
- The flyers can use these credits to buy future trips with JetBlue airlines.
- Also, if the passenger wishes to use these travel bank funds to book flights with other flying carriers having
- alliances with JetBlue, they can.
- On the other hand, if you wish to book flight tickets for other passengers you can book for them as well.
- Therefore these were some of the main highlights a frequent customer with JetBlue airline must be knowing.
How Can I Have Access to a JetBlue Travel Account?
Become a TrueBlue member to have easy access to the JetBlue travel bank account. Once you log in to the travel bank account, you will be able to use your points for flight booking. However, here are the steps through which you can access the TrueBlue account:
- Go to the official site of the airlines
- Then, by filling in the credentials, log in to the JetBlue account.
- Once you log in to your account you can have access to the JetBlue travel bank credits.
However, if you are not able to see your credits, you can connect to the JetBlue airlines customers team immediately.
How Can I Use JetBlue Travel Bank Credit on American Airlines?
JetBlue and American Airlines are in a way travel partners under Northeast Alliance. If you are wondering how to use travel bank JetBlue and the available credits to book flight tickets with American Airlines, then the underlying steps will guide you properly:
- Go to the JetBlue Airlines website. (The passengers can also go to the American Airlines website).
- Then, you need to log in to your TrueBlue account.
- Once you have logged into your account, you can choose your travel destination and travel dates.
- Then, hit the search button.
- Now, you will be taken to a new page where you can see the list of available flights.
- Therefore, choose the flight as per your preference.
- Now, hit on the submit button.
- Finally, your flight with American Airlines using the JetBlue travel credit is confirmed.
However, passengers should never forget to check their email inbox to ensure that they have received a flight booking confirmation.
Can I Use JetBlue Travel Bank Credit to Book an American Flight via Call?
Passengers who are thinking that can I use JetBlue travel bank credit on American airlines, by calling the airline or not, they can. In case you are not able to log in to your TrueBlue account, prefer following the underlying steps.
- Dial the JetBlue airline’s customer service number, 1-800-JetBlue (538-2583), if you have to book an American Airlines flight using the JetBlue travel credits.
- Then, listen to the IVR system carefully,
- After that, press the right key as per your query.
- Now, when you get in touch with the live agent at JetBlue airlines, tell the person about the purpose of your calling.
- Furthermore, the airline will proceed with the steps.
Therefore, now you must have come to know about how to use JetBlue travel bank, and what steps you need to perform. Now, let us find out the benefits of using TrueBlue points on American Airlines.
What is the Benefit of Using JetBlue Travel Credit on American Airlines?
JetBlue airlines have an alliance with American Airlines. If you are having a TrueBlue membership, you can have the following advantage on the American Airlines flights:
- Free Checked bags (Two)
- Priority check-in
- Quicken security
- Fast Baggage Delivery
However, even if you don’t have elite membership with either of the airlines, you can become one by earning points. With this, the passengers can immediately start booking flights on other partner airlines including American Airlines flights.
Therefore, if you have made flight bookings on American airlines using JetBlue TrueBlue you can connect to us at any moment. Also, if you wish to avail of other services of the airline, even then you can call our customer service team.