Do you need to change the dates of your booked flight on Condor Airlines? If yes, you can opt for the Condor Airlines change flight service and make quick changes within a few clicks.
Condor Airlines is a German-based airline offering scheduled flights within 81 destinations. Moreover, its operating bases lie in Berlin, Frankfurt, Zurich, Stuttgart, Leipzig, Hamburg, Munich, and Dusseldorf.
Terms and Conditions on Condor Airlines Flight Change Policy
- 1 Terms and Conditions on Condor Airlines Flight Change Policy
- 1.1 How to Make a Flight Change on Condor Airlines?
- 1.2 How Much Do Condor Airlines Change Flight Fees?
- 1.3 Can I Change the Date on my Condor Ticket?
- 1.4 Change a Condor Airlines Ticket over a Phone Call
You can make changes to your existing flight reservation with or without a change fee depending on the fare rules. Once you meet the eligibility criteria, the airline will accept your flight change request and help you in making upgrades.
- Under Condor Airlines’ flight changes policy, you can only modify tickets booked via the airline’s official site. If you have made reservations through a third party, you need to contact them directly to make any changes.
- Passengers can change a round trip or only a part of a booking or the travel dates.
- Moreover, you cannot modify the number of passengers and change any add-ons.
- The airline will impose a rebooking fee after you make a new flight reservation.
- You can rebook a flight at least 24 hours before flying within the same travel classes and fare types.
- In addition, flyers can manage a flight reservation either online or over the phone call with expert assistance.
- Suppose you have made spelling errors in your group booking. Then contact the team and request to modify tickets until the reservation is confirmed. If you are from Germany, you can make name changes for no additional fees.
How to Make a Flight Change on Condor Airlines?
Condor Airlines is quite flexible with its travel policy. Moreover, the airline allows passengers to request a change of flight service even on the day of travel and make a rebooking.
If you are wondering how to make a flight change? You can either go online or offline and make flight changes without any trouble.
Here is the procedure to change a flight ticket online on Condor Airlines.
- First, open the airline’s official site and access your flight booking.
- Second, choose the flight details needed to make upgrades.
- Now, hit the “Rebook” button.
- Request the changes you want to make to your flight booking and submit your request.
- On the next page, you will see the alternative flights. Choose the flight that matches your requirements as per the new travel plans.
- Next, you will see a summary of the new/upgraded flight reservation.
- Confirm your flight tickets by paying the fare difference if any.
- In the last step, you will get a notification of your flight rebooking.
Flyers can get in touch with a customer service executive at 1 (866) 960-7915 to request Condor Airlines change flight service and make flight changes.
How Much Do Condor Airlines Change Flight Fees?
Condor Airlines gives a chance to customers to make ticket changes and add extra services to the existing bookings. Moreover, there are additional fees for changing tickets after the risk-free period.
- If you make upgrades from the date of booking until 29 days before departure, 10% charges shall apply.
- Moreover, the airline charges 25% for ticket change requests from the 28th day until 15 days before flying.
- Suppose you make changes from the 14th day until a day before the travel date. In that case, the change flight fee will be up to a 40% penalty.
Can I Change the Date on my Condor Ticket?
Yes, travelers can change the date on the tickets on the same booking portal without paying an extra fee. Moreover, you may use the “Manage Booking” feature and change the date within a few clicks at your convenience.
Otherwise, connect with a representative via a call, chat, or email and request that change its flight date.
Change a Condor Airlines Ticket over a Phone Call
If you want to manage a booking and make modifications before departure, you can consider the phone call option. All you have to do is dial the airline’s toll-free helpline number 1 (866) 960-7915 and get a chance to communicate with the team member.
Once the call is connected, share your flight details and tell them about the changes you wish to make. Furthermore, the concerned person will upgrade your reservation as per your choice and requirements.