Complete Process to Change or Rescheduled a JetBlue Airways
- 1 Complete Process to Change or Rescheduled a JetBlue Airways
Do you wish to change your travel plans and flight tickets as well? If yes, you must be thinking about how to change or reschedule a flight with JetBlue? Learn about the airline’s flight change policy and make seamless flight upgrades without inconvenience.
JetBlue Airways is widely popular for offering 100% flexibility to upgrade flight tickets and customize holiday packages in no time. Moreover, there are two ways to reschedule or cancel trips, including on the airline’s site or the phone call.
Can You Change Flight Dates to JetBlue?
Flight change includes changing your trip date, destination, route, and travel class. Moreover, you can request additional facilities like making a seat reservation or requesting excess baggage or extra legroom.
If you are willing to reschedule a JetBlue flight online, follow the below steps.
- First of all, go to JetBlue airways’ official site.
- Second, select the manage booking tab.
- Enter your last name and flight confirmation code on the required fields.
- Now hit the “Find Flight” button.
- Choose the flight booking you wish to change.
- You will see various options from changing trip dates, origin, routes, and destinations. If you want to reschedule your travel dates, click on the change date option.
- You can confirm the changes by paying an additional fee.
- At last, the airline will drop a confirmation mail to the registered email address.
Can You Change your JetBlue Flight for No fee?
If you are thinking about can I change my JetBlue flight for free? You must know that free changes are available within 24 hours of the actual flight ticket purchase. However, if you change the flight’s information after the grace period, the airline will impose an additional fee between $75 and $150, depending on your ticket fare and travel class.
Guidelines on the JetBlue Switch Flight Policy
Managing a flight reservation is not at all complicated. Also, you can enjoy a seamless experience by simply installing the airline’s mobile app and changing tickets easily. Otherwise, move to the manage booking page and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the flight change process.
Let’s have a look at the terms and conditions of the flight change policy.
- According to the JetBlue switch flight policy, the airline charges no fees for Blue, Blue Plus, Extra, and Mint fares.
- Moreover, if you change flights on the same day, you have to pay USD 75 for upgrading Blue, Blue Plus, and Mint fares. There is no fee for Blue Extra flight fares.
- You can pay the fare difference when rebooking flight tickets.
- In addition, there are no charges for making a ticket upgrade within 24 hours of the initial flight booking.
- If you change flights over the phone call, you have to pay an additional fee of $25, which is non-refundable.
- Most importantly, there are certain exceptions on flight change or cancellation requests. For instance, change bookings for free or a lower fee during the event of death, medical emergency, or court orders.
JetBlue Airways FAQs
See More JetBlue Posts:
- JetBlue Flight to Las Vegas
- Book JetBlue Vacations Deals
- JetBlue En Español
- JetBlue Booking
- How to Login to JetBlue Travel Bank?
- Talk to a JetBlue Representative
- JetBlue Infant Policy
- Can I Cancel a JetBlue Flight Booked with Points?
- JetBlue Flight to Orlando
- JetBlue Seat Upgrade
- Military Discounts of JetBlue
- How to Get JetBlue CallBack?