Benefits of Delta Airlines Group Travel
Are you planning a group trip and wish to fly under the same flight reservation? If yes, book tickets under the Delta Airlines group travel and enjoy a hassle-free journey with group companions.
Delta Airlines is one of the popular airlines, offering premium amenities and high-quality customer service to passengers. The airline permits ten or more passengers to take flights in different classes depending on the budget and requirements. Moreover, one can find great facilities and special assistance for flying in group travel.
Delta Airlines helps you plan a group trip and customize reservations with cheap fares, comfortable seats, and a meal facility. Moreover, travelers can seek 24/7 travel assistance from the special team and manage trips in the best way possible.
What is a Delta Air Group Travel Policy?
Under the Delta Air group travel policy, the group fares depend on the type of group flight booking. Suppose you have made reservations and the flight will depart after 90 or more days. In that case, the booking will be due within 24 days of the flight departure.
Additionally, flights operating between 89-61 days are applicable for booking deposits within five days from the purchase date.
How to Book Flights Under the Delta Group Travel?
Group traveling can be fun. You can either book online or offline group flight tickets and get access to high-quality services and in-flight amenities onboard. Therefore, Delta Airlines permits ten or more passengers to book group flight tickets and travel under the same flight reservation.
Let’s see the below steps to make a group flight ticket online on Delta Airlines.
- Begin booking tickets under the Delta group travel by navigating the airline’s official site.
- Move to the option of “Group Flight Booking” on the homepage.
- Now you will see a group travel form.
- Fill in the necessary details on the application, including travel and customer details and special requests.
- After that, submit the form.
- You can pay the group fares using your credit or debit card.
- Once your group booking is confirmed, the airline will send you a confirmation mail to the registered email address.
What are the Requirements for Delta Group Travel?
Delta Airlines offers excellent group services and ensures you a smooth journey. Moreover, you can travel to your favorite destination together under a single reservation with maximum comfort.
If you are planning to fly with your family or friends group, you must check out the following guidelines.
- The minimum requirement for booking Delta group tickets is ten or more passengers. Moreover, they must have a common flight in common.
- Delta holds the right to impose travel restrictions on group travel, depending on routes and travel class.
- In addition, the team will not include any child or senior discounts.
- There may be different ticketing requirements for different origins and destinations. It doesn’t matter if you have made group bookings in advance or not; the rules may vary.
- Most importantly, group fares are non-refundable. Depending on the general government fare rules, you may get compensation or travel vouchers for canceling group tickets.
- Flyers can pay the fare difference and other applicable charges to group bookings before departure.
Suppose you made a spelling error in the names; you can make changes for free before the ticketing process. But if you make changes after the booking, the airline will charge you an additional fee.
- The airline only accepts a credit card for payment at the time of deviation.
- Group travelers may make upgrades after ticketing at the applicable fare upon payment or pay reissue fees along with fare differences.
How to Make a Delta Group Booking Online via the Site?
You can make a Delta group booking online and find the cheapest fares for your travel on the airline’s group reservation page. Moreover, go through the on-screen prompts and complete the booking process within a few clicks.
- First, go to the airline’s official site.
- Second, look out for the “Group Travel” section.
- Now, you can make a flight reservation for the entire group by filling out the group form.
- You need to summarize your group type.
- Then, provide your personal information and submit the form.
- Finally, the team will verify your group travel request.
Make a Delta Group Booking Over a Phone Call
Apart from online group bookings, you can even book group flight tickets over a phone call. Moreover, the customer service team will take note of your travel requirements and ensure to find the best services.
Dial 1 (800) 221-1212 and instantly connect with a flight representative to seek assistance when booking Delta group flights. Moreover, the best time to call the team is from Monday to Friday between 8:00 am-8:00 pm.
What are the Advantages of Booking Group Tickets on Delta Airlines?
Delta Airlines helps flyers make group travel plans and customize a package with the best services for group travelers. There are various advantages of booking group tickets, including saving money on each ticket.
Get Special Discounts and Deals
You can receive special deals and discounts on booking flight tickets under group travel. Moreover, you can get access to money-saving flight fares and enjoy services at an affordable travel budget.
Enjoy the Simple Booking Process
Travelers can make group flight reservations by going through the hassle-free online method. For any queries, call on 1 (800) 221-1212 and immediately connect with a team member and seek quick assistance.
Flexible Payment Methods
When making group bookings, enjoy flexible payment options and pay the full payment after 24 hours of the booking. Doing so allows you to be free from any financial burden and make small installments to pay the group fare.
Use miles or Reward Points
You can also use miles or reward points to pay for the group flight booking. Additionally, the airline also offers promotional codes, coupons, and travel points to confirm group flight tickets.
Can a Senior Citizen Discount be obtained while Booking Group Flight Tickets on Delta?
Unfortunately, Delta does not offer any senior discounts while making a group flight reservation. However, one may find discounted group fares for the route they want to explore under the group trip.
Is it Possible to Make Changes to a Delta Group Flight Booking?
Yes, you can make upgrades to a flight ticket booked under Delta Airlines group travel. Moreover, the airline allows you to make as many changes as you want before the scheduled flight departure.
Suppose you have made some spelling errors on your group booking; you can contact the airline’s customer service team. Flyers can dial 1 (800) 221-1212 and talk to a live person to make changes to Delta group travel tickets.
Does Delta Airlines Allow Group Travelers to Sit Together?
If you have made a Delta group reservation, choose seats in advance and sit together in a group when flying. Moreover, you can call the team and request the executive to make seat reservations close to each companion.
It will help you sit comfortably together during the flight and reach the final destination with peace of mind. Therefore, you must reserve seats in advance and prevent the unnecessary inconvenience caused later.
How early can I Book Group Tickets within the US on Delta Airlines?
Passengers can make reservations for ten or more people under the Delta Airlines group travel and fly together. Moreover, book group tickets at least 240 days before the scheduled departure when booking tickets within the US or Canada.
What is the Best Time to Speak with a Delta Flight Representative for Assistance?
Generally, the airline offers customer service 24/7. You can call on 800-532-4777 and speak with a group travel representative to seek assistance. But the best time to communicate is between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm from Monday to Friday.
Can I Upgrade my group Flight Tickets to SkyMiles Upgrades?
Unfortunately, group flight reservations are not eligible for SkyMiles upgrades and mileage accrual as per the membership.
Are Group Tickets Cheaper than Single Flight Booking on Delta Airlines?
Delta Airlines always offers special discounts and cheap fares for booking group tickets. Moreover, get the best discounts if you are flying with ten or more passengers under a single itinerary.
How to Book Tickets under Delta Group Travel?
Flyers can fill out an online Delta group travel form on the airline’s official site or through the mobile app. Furthermore, mention the correct information and submit the application to the booking team.
Guidelines on Booking Tickets under Group Travel
When you book flights under Delta Airlines group travel, there are certain regulations that you need to meet. Moreover, it is essential to meet the requirements in all aspects.
- Group bookings are applicable for ten or more passengers. Moreover, the airline will cancel your ticket if you sort by a single flyer, and your deposit will be transferred. Consequently, you have to book individual tickets for all passengers with the current flight fare.
- Moreover, pay additional fees along with the Delta flight fare for the addition of any member under the group reservation.
- Delta group booking is not subject to SkyMiles flight upgrades. Additionally, you cannot book group tickets under the same option.
Advantages of Booking Group Flight Tickets on Delta Airlines
Passengers can book group flight tickets for corporate, school, family, friends, etc., travel. Moreover, there are several perks you can obtain by flying under the Delta Air group travel.
With group flight booking, one can get access to guaranteed discounts and special deals. You can check out the airline’s official site and navigate the ongoing offers on group fares. Otherwise, call on the customer service number and connect with the executive to see the availability of cheap fares.
Flexible Payment Mode
Group travelers can also enjoy a flexible payment method and hold a group ticket for up to 24 hours. Once you have booked flights, pay a small amount as a deposit and pay the remaining amount later. By doing so, you can make monthly installments and eliminate the financial burden to an extent.
24/7 Special Travel Assistance
Delta Airlines allot a special team to help and guide group travelers in booking or customizing holiday packages. Moreover, when planning a group trip or need to settle queries, contact the team as per your interest.
Make Free Changes
Suppose you have made any spelling errors in the name on the ticket. In that case, you can modify and make corrections for free up to three characters. If there is a major change in your itinerary, you can talk to a live person and receive hand-to-hand facilitation.
Contact the Delta Team to Book Group Flight Tickets
You can make group flight reservations by filling out a Delta Airlines group travel request form online on the airline’s site. However, if you are unable to make group bookings online, you can reach out to the customer service team.
Here are the steps that you can follow to make group flight bookings via a phone call.
- At first, head to the airline’s site and click on the “Customer Service” tab at the bottom of the page.
- Next, choose the “Help Center” section, and you will see Delta Airlines’ phone number, 800-221-1212.
- Moreover, the page will show you area-wise helpline numbers, so choose as per your region.
- You can review the requirements for group travel Delta and request assistance from an executive.
- Choose your desired language.
- Now listen to the IVR menu options carefully and choose the group travel option.
- Wait for some time, speak with a flight representative, and ask for instant help in booking group tickets.
How Far Should I Book Group Tickets Under the Delta Group Travel?
Passengers should book Delta Airlines group travel tickets in advance to secure better offers and seats during the flight. Moreover, it also depends on the destination chosen for your group trip. For instance,
- If you are flying within the US and Canada, you must book group tickets 240 days before departure. Moreover, it is applicable for flying to Central America and Asia-Pacific regions.
- When traveling to Europe and North America, you can book tickets at least 331 days before the actual trip date. Moreover, it applies to flights operating in the Middle East, Southern, and West Africa.
Delta Airlines FAQs
See More Delta Airlines Posts:
- Delta Airlines Book a Flight
- Delta Airlines Cancellation Policy
- How Do I Talk to a Live Person at Delta Airlines?
- Delta Airlines En Espanol
- Delta Airlines Vacations Deals
- Phone Wait Times on Delta
- How to Hold a Flight on Delta?
- Is Delta Airlines Still Blocking Middle Seats?
- How do I Text Delta Airlines?
- Delta Airlines Flight Change
- Multi-City Flights on Delta
- Delta Airlines Unaccompanied Minors Policy