Benefits of Delta Airlines Group Travel
- 1 Benefits of Delta Airlines Group Travel
- 1.1 How to Book Flights Under the Delta Group Travel?
- 1.2 Guidelines on Booking Tickets under Group Travel
- 1.3 Advantages of Booking Group Flight Tickets on Delta Airlines
- 1.4 Contact the Delta Team to Book Group Flight Tickets
Are you planning a group trip and wish to fly under the same flight reservation? If yes, book tickets under the Delta Airlines group travel and enjoy a hassle-free journey with group companions.
Delta Airlines is one of the popular airlines, offering premium amenities and high-quality customer service to passengers. The airline permits ten or more passengers to take flights in different classes depending on the budget and requirements. Moreover, one can find great facilities and special assistance for flying in group travel.
How to Book Flights Under the Delta Group Travel?
Group traveling can be fun. You can either book online or offline group flight tickets and get access to high-quality services and in-flight amenities onboard. Therefore, Delta Airlines permits ten or more passengers to book group flight tickets and travel under the same flight reservation.
Let’s see the below steps to make a group flight ticket online on Delta Airlines.
- Begin booking tickets under the Delta group travel by navigating the airline’s official site.
- Move to the option of “Group Flight Booking” on the homepage.
- Now you will see a group travel form.
- Fill in the necessary details on the application, including travel and customer details and special requests.
- After that, submit the form.
- You can pay the group fares using your credit or debit card.
- Once your group booking is confirmed, the airline will send you a confirmation mail to the registered email address.
Guidelines on Booking Tickets under Group Travel
When you book flights under Delta Airlines group travel, there are certain regulations that you need to meet. Moreover, it is essential to meet the requirements in all aspects.
- Group bookings are applicable for ten or more passengers. Moreover, the airline will cancel your ticket if you sort by a single flyer, and your deposit will be transferred. Consequently, you have to book individual tickets for all passengers with the current flight fare.
- Moreover, pay additional fees along with the Delta flight fare for the addition of any member under the group reservation.
- Delta group booking is not subject to SkyMiles flight upgrades. Additionally, you cannot book group tickets under the same option.
Advantages of Booking Group Flight Tickets on Delta Airlines
Passengers can book group flight tickets for corporate, school, family, friends, etc., travel. Moreover, there are several perks you can obtain by flying under the Delta Air group travel.
With the group flight booking, one can get access to guaranteed discounts and special deals. You can check out the airline’s official site and navigate the ongoing offers on group fares. Otherwise, call on the customer service number and connect with the executive to see the availability of cheap fares.
Flexible Payment Mode
Group travelers can also enjoy a flexible payment method and hold a group ticket for up to 24 hours. Once you have booked flights, pay a small amount as a deposit and pay the remaining amount later. By doing so, you can make monthly installments and eliminate the financial burden to an extent.
24/7 Special Travel Assistance
Delta Airlines allot a special team to help and guide group travelers in booking or customizing holiday packages. Moreover, when planning a group trip or need to settle queries, contact the team as per your interest.
Make Free Changes
Suppose you have made any spelling errors in the name on the ticket. In that case, you can modify and make corrections for free up to three characters. If there is a major change in your itinerary, you can talk to a live person and receive hand-to-hand facilitation.
Contact the Delta Team to Book Group Flight Tickets
You can make group flight reservations by filling out a Delta Airlines group travel request form online on the airline’s site. However, if you are unable to make group bookings online, you can reach out to the customer service team.
Here are the steps that you can follow to make group flight bookings via a phone call.
- At first, head to the airline’s site and click on the “Customer Service” tab at the bottom of the page.
- Next, choose the “Help Center” section, and you will see Delta Airlines’ phone number, 800-221-1212.
- Moreover, the page will show you area-wise helpline numbers, so choose as per your region.
- You can review the requirements for group travel Delta and request assistance from an executive.
- Choose your desired language.
- Now listen to the IVR menu options carefully and choose the group travel option.
- Wait for some time, speak with a flight representative, and ask for instant help in booking group tickets.
How Far Should I Book Group Tickets Under the Delta Group Travel?
Passengers should book Delta Airlines group travel tickets in advance to secure better offers and seats during the flight. Moreover, it also depends on the destination chosen for your group trip. For instance,
- If you are flying within the US and Canada, you must book group tickets 240 days before departure. Moreover, it is applicable for flying to Central America and Asia-Pacific regions.
- When traveling to Europe and North America, you can book tickets at least 331 days before the actual trip date. Moreover, it applies to flights operating in the Middle East, Southern, and West Africa.
Delta Airlines FAQs
See More Delta Airlines Posts:
- Delta Airlines Book a Flight
- Delta Airlines Cancellation Policy
- How Do I Talk to a Live Person at Delta Airlines?
- Delta Airlines En Espanol
- Delta Airlines Vacations Deals
- Phone Wait Times on Delta
- How to Hold a Flight on Delta?
- Is Delta Airlines Still Blocking Middle Seats?
- How do I Text Delta Airlines?
- Delta Airlines Flight Change
- Multi-City Flights on Delta
- Delta Airlines Unaccompanied Minors Policy