How Do I Get A Refund From EasyJet?
Do you think that you shouldn’t cancel your flight because the refund procedure is quite hectic? Unlike other airlines, EasyJet Refund policy allows you to claim back your amount on simple terms. However, depending on your fare category, you might be subject to a service or cancellation fee.
Except for some terms & conditions, all EasyJet flights are non-refundable. Hence, you can seek a refund only in exceptional cases or after some deductions.
Read below for more details if you are seeking a refund from EasyJet.
EasyJet Refund Terms and Conditions
Easy Jet Refund is available only on certain conditions. Tickets from this airline become non-refundable after a period. To claim a refund before the period is over, kindly check out the rules:
- For cancellations within 24 hours of purchase, the airlines refund the ticket amount after deducting the cancellation fee.
- Cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking. After 24 hours, tickets become non-refundable.
- After the day of reservation ends, passengers can only change their reservation; no refund is available.
- However, you can seek an EasyJet cancel flight refund for serious illness by submitting a Medical Declaration document.
- In cases of discretion, the airline may offer a refund as a flight voucher valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
- Also, when you cancel, miss, or do not take a flight, you can still claim a 100% refund on the government taxes amount.
- Besides, passengers can ask for a 100% cancel EasyJet flight refund when the airline cancels their flight.
- The airline will refund the remaining amount when government taxes decrease after booking.
Find out the status of your refund request by dialing the customer service number +44 (0) 330 5515151. You can also use the number to check eligibility.
How Do I Request An EasyJet Refund Online?
When 24 hours have not passed to your reservation, you can seek a refund for voluntary EasyJet cancellation. Here is how you can place a request for a refund online:
- Firstly, open the EasyJet website.
- Go to the manage booking tab.
- Further, enter the booking reference and last name to retrieve the ticket.
- However, you can also log in to your account to change or cancel a flight.
- Once you get the desired ticket, cancel it within the permitted time limit.
- Also, you will receive a refund automatically under this duration.
If you’ve already canceled your booking with EasyJet Airlines, you can track the status of your refund through the same process. The refund will take 7-14 business days to process.
How to Request Refund from Easyjet Online Form?
Are EasyJet flights refundable? Unfortunately, no. However, if you are facing severe illness and can’t travel, you can claim upto a 100% refund. Fill out the EasyJet refund request form, which you can get by following these steps:
- Open a search engine through a safe browser.
- Further, type and enter “refund request application”
- Go with the first official result and find a form.
- Fill in details such as flight details and passenger information.
- Finally, submit your request.
Follow the rest of the prompts till you arrive at the exit webpage. If your request is eligible and approved, you will receive your refund within 6 months from the date of acceptance.
How to Apply For Easyjet Refund via Phone?
When the online option doesn’t work, the last option to seek an EasyJet covid refund or any other application is by calling the official customer service. Follow the steps to apply for a refund through the phone number.
- Dial the official EasyJet refund number +44 (0) 330 5515151.
- Follow the IVR guidelines for different services.
- Press the key that takes you to the cancellations and refunds service.
- Otherwise, press the key that connects you to an executive.
- Provide booking details, and they will check eligibility.
- They will process your refund after deducting a fee if you are eligible.
You will receive a refund from EasyJet up upto 6 months from the day of acceptance of your request.
Can I Claim Compensation From EasyJet?
Yes, you can claim compensation for expenses you may have to bear due to the delay or cancellation of an EasyJet flight. Here is how you can find the EasyJet delay compensation form.
- Look for “Compensation Claim Form – easyJet” on the browser.
- Further, you will arrive at the Expense Claim Form.
- Next, enter the Details of delayed/ canceled flight/ denied boarding events.
- After that, add claimant, payment, passengers, and expense information.
- Lastly, finalize the details on confirm section in the EasyJet delay compensation form.
Follow the rest of the form and save the changes. If your request is legitimate, the airline will either provide you with an EasyJet refund voucher or offer it through the original form of payment. With this, all those expenses for which the airline was responsible are covered.