Emirates Flight Change Policy & Process
Did your travel plans change suddenly due to something unexpected? The Emirates change flight policy lets you modify the city, date, and time till 24 hours before a flight’s timed take-off. However, a fare difference and service fee may apply per your fare conditions.
As per the policy updates, those whose bookings are affected due to COVID can extend the validity of their booking till 36 months before scheduled departure.
Read and learn how and when you can change emirates flights.
Change Flight Emirates within 24 Hours
The emirates flight change policy allows you to reschedule your flight within 24 hours of booking the ticket. The modification is free of cost if you’ve bought the ticket through official sources.
Following Emirates flights are eligible for free changes under the facility:
- Passengers must have bought their tickets from the official website.
- If you book a ticket from Emirate’s regional office or airport kiosks.
- Besides, reservations through the mobile app are also eligible.
Dial the emirates change flight phone number 1 (800) 777-3999 to find out if you are eligible for the free 24-hour change/ cancellation facility.
Emirates Flight Change Policy Terms & Conditions
To change flight date emirates airlines, passengers must remember that there are restrictions to do so. Take note of these conditions before changing flights:
- Changes apply to everyone on the reservation.
- For changes to a single person’s itinerary on multi-people booking, contact reservations.
- Also, passengers must fill out the Rewards change form to modify Emirates Skyward bookings.
- Passengers must request change for reservations through travel agents as soon as possible before expiry.
- Also, your reservation isn’t eligible for a change when the Emirates change flight date doesn’t show up.
- Lastly, passengers will find the fare difference and service fees breakout in the payment summary if eligible.
To modify a flight for one passenger in an Etihad Airlines reservation, kindly contact an executive at 1 (800) 777-3999 and inform the new changes.
How to Change Flight Date in Emirates Airlines via Phone?
Talking to an emirates customer service executive can help change one person’s itinerary on a multi-people flight. Follow the process to change the itinerary:
- Dial the Emirates contact number 1 (800) 777-3999 to change the flight.
- Further, the automated response will begin.
- Besides, it would help if you pressed the necessary key to change flight details.
- Press the key that connects to a live agent.
- Provide booking ID and last name to the executive.
- If eligible, they will ask for changes requested.
Finally, you will know more about the charges applicable when you change emirates flight date or any other details.
How to Change Flight Emirates Online?
The Emirates Airlines Change Flight Date Policy accepts changes online when you’ve booked the original reservation directly from its website, mobile app, live chat, or customer service. Follow the steps to change your flight with Emirates airlines online.
- Open the official site of Emirates.
- Also, find the top menu bar and click the manage option.
- Next, go to manage your booking and find change your booking.
- Fill out the form with the required changes by entering your reference ID and last name.
- After that, you must add the destination, stopover, date, and route type.
- Retrieve your booking and proceed with the rest of the form.
Follow the prompts till you arrive at the payment checkout page. Here, the total transaction summary would be visible. After paying the emirates change flight fee, you can confirm the changes and receive a new ticket.
Do Emirates Charge To Change Flight Dates?
Under many circumstances, you must pay a fee to modify the booking apart from the service fee applicable. The fee for modifying the booking ranges between $0- $400 as per distance, type, and time left for your flight’s take-off.
Emirates Flight Change Cost According To Travel Class:
Minimum Fee: Economy Class: $75, Business Class: $300, First Class: $250
Maximum Fee: Economy Class: $200, Business Class: $400, First Class: $400
Emirates Flight Change Policy Fee According To Fare Type:
Special Fare: Not eligible for modifications.
Saver Fare: Economy Class: $200, Business Class: $400
Flex Fare: Economy: $200, Business: $400, First Class: $400
Flex Plus Fare: Modify the ticket for free till the flight’s scheduled departure.