Know About the Allegiant Flight Change Policy!
Have you purchased flight tickets with Allegiant Air and wish to change your booking due to some unavoidable reason? Don’t Worry! Just learn the Allegiant change flight policy and change your flight as you want. Moreover, the airlines permit ist travelers to change their flights.
Further, Allegiant Airlines is a prominent American airline founded in January 1997. Besides, it also offers various services for the convenience of its passengers. To know the flight change policy in detail, read all the information related to flight change below carefully.
Can I Change My Flight On Allegiant?
Yes, you can change or modify your itinerary with Allegiant Air, as mentioned above. However, depending on your Trip Flex account, you may charge a Flight Change Fee. However, you need to check out the rules for the fare purchased by you to easily change your flight reservation.
Allegiant Air Flight Change Policy
Allegiant Airlines has made some rules that every passenger needs to follow to change their flight in a manner. Besides, Allegiant air flight change policy may differ for Trip Flex purchases, and without TripFlex purchases, that are as follows.
With Trip Flex
- Passengers no need to pay any flight change fee if their travel plans consist of Trip Flex.
- Moreover, remember that you can use it only for one-time. Furthermore, if you again request to change your flight, your ticket will be counted as without Trip Flex.
- If any passenger cancels Trip Flex online, then the airline will provide a non-refundable and non-transferable voucher that can be used for upcoming flight reservations.
- Besides, passengers are allowed to flight change details within 24 hours of purchasing without paying anything.
- Likewise, it is advisable to always buy Allegiant flight tickets with Trip Flex to enjoy the flexibility.
Without Trip Flex
- Passengers without TripFlex are allowed to change their flight at least a week before the scheduled departure.
- Similarly, the flight changes to a particular section depending on availability.
- On the other hand, if your new flight fare is higher than your previous flight. Then, you must pay the fare difference to the airline.
How Can I Change Allegiant Flights?
If you understand the policy of Allegiant Air changing flights, then the time to know the procedure to alter your booking. Below, you will find two methods that will guide you.
Online Method For Flight Change
- First, go to the official website of Allegiant Airlines.
- Second, log in to your account or move ahead as a guest.
- Then, choose the “Manage Trips” option.
- Now, enter the required details of your flight reservation.
- After that, look out for a new flight.
- Further, select an ideal flight as per your preference.
- At last, choose your preferred payment option, and pay the fare difference.
Offline Method For Change Flight
- If you do not want to use the above method, then you can opt for this.
- First, dial Allegiant Airlines customer service number at 1 ((702) 505-8888) or +1-860-498-9674 to connect with its representative.
- Then, just listen and follow the automated IVR voice carefully.
- Now, choose the ideal key to talk to a live person at Allegiant Airlines.
- After that, once your call connects to the agents, you need to share your booking details with them.
- Request a flight change while giving them a valid reason.
- At last, you must choose the flight as per your requirements and pay the charges if applicable.
How Much Does It Cost To Change An Allegiant Flight?
Are you willing to know the fee criteria for changing Allegiant flights? If yes, then go through the points given below:
- Allegiant Airlines Flight Change Fee is $75 per person and for every way.
- Besides, you can also avoid the modification fee by making the flight change process within 24 hours of purchasing.
- After 24 hours of a risk-free period, every passenger must pay the charges under any circumstances.
Allegiant Air Same Day Flight Change
If you need to change your flight on the day of departure, then you are allowed to use the flexible travel option of the airline to make the modifications to your travel plans one -hour before the planned departure. Moreover, you can make the changes for free and not pay anything to complete the process.
Moreover, the passengers can request an flight change to the ground staff and airline reservation team sixty minutes before departure by utilizing a Trip Flex feature.
Can I Reschedule Allegiant Flight?
Yes, passengers can reschedule their flight as per the Allegiant change policy. However, they have to pay the charges to do it. Besides, the airline’s official websites have multiple options, and changing or rescheduling a flight reservation is one of them.
Similarly, you can reschedule your flight only from the official website or by contacting the airline’s customer service department over a call. On the other hand, if someone purchases tickets from third-party websites, then they need to contact the same vendor to reschedule their flight booking.
This is how you can change your flight with Allegiant Airlines. After reading the above information, if you still have any doubts or concerns regarding Allegiant flight change policy, you can dial its helpline number at +1-860-498-9674 to obtain assistance from experts.