How To Do Booking With JetBlue Group Travel?
- 1 How To Do Booking With JetBlue Group Travel?
- 1.1 What is Group Travel with JetBlue Airways?
- 1.2 Steps for Booking a JetBlue Group Travel Ticket via the Website:
- 1.3 Steps for Booking Group Booking via Call
- 1.4 What are the Advantages of JetBlue Group Booking?
Do you have to travel for your tournament, vacation, or any business trip? If yes, fly with JetBlue Group travel to get the best of onboard services. Moreover, JetBlue has three different group travel categories, namely, Leisure, Incentive, and Meeting travel.
To provide a quality and memorable experience to the passengers, JetBlue airlines brings different facilities and services. It was established in the year 1998, and since then, it has taken all the necessary steps to flourish even more. One such step is including group travel.
Now, if you want to gain all the necessary details on JetBlue Airways group travel, stay connected till the end of this blog.
What is Group Travel with JetBlue Airways?
JetBlue has divided group travel booking into three categories. All of the categories include varying features and JetBlue group travel rates. The categories are:
Incentive Group Travel:
This is one of the most convenient and flexible categories that passengers can avail of. Companies sending their employees on a trip must use this.
Leisure Group Travel:
JetBlue arranges a great trip for the customers traveling with a church group, destination tour, and sports team.
Usually, corporate meetings are full of responsibilities. In order to reduce your stress and lower your burden, JetBlue has introduced this.
So, this was all about what you need to know about group travel with JetBlue Airways.
Steps for Booking a JetBlue Group Travel Ticket via the Website:
The customers can make JetBlue airline group travel bookings by going to the official site of JetBlue airways. So, if you want to make an online group travel booking, follow the underlying steps:
- Go to the official site of JetBlue airlines
- Then, visit the book a flight section.
- After that, choose the category of group travel booking.
- Furthermore, fill out the online group form, and wait for the quote from the airline.
- Once you receive the quiet from the airline, enter the details of each group member.
- Then, fill out the travel details, such as the date, departure, and destination city.
- Then, hit the search button.
- Finally, make the payment and confirm your booking.
Also, if you are booking group travel tickets for domestic flights, make the final payment at least 30 days before the flying date. Also, give the finals by the same time.
Steps for Booking Group Booking via Call
Call on the JetBlue group travel phone number at 1-888-538-2583 in case you have to fly in a group for your tournament, business meeting, or vacation.
- After that, listen to the on-call voice carefully,
- Then dial the correct digit for making a group reservation with JetBlue.
- After that, the airline will connect you to the JetBlue live representative.
- Now, the JetBlue live person will take all the details of the group members.
- After this, the airline personnel will obtain a group quote by filling out the online group travel form for you.
- Finally, you have to give details about the travel such as the destination and the departure city. Also, provide the travel date.
Therefore, if you wish to make a group booking with JetBlue or want to avail yourself of any other JetBlue services, call us on the JetBlue customer service number right away.
What are the Advantages of JetBlue Group Booking?
If you make a group of 10 or more, you can benefit a lot from the JetBlue group travel discount. The underlying points will convince you useful group travel is.
- Firstly, there is no restriction on the number of passengers in a group for booking for incentive and meeting travel. There could be any number.
- There is no limitation for a name change for Incentive Group and Meeting travel.
- To confirm the group travel booking, you need to pay $50 per person.
- With Meeting group travel, the members can board a flight from a different origin. However, they have to ensure the same destination.
- JetBlue allows a 10% of deviation. You just have to pay the fare difference.
- If you have to travel within 60 days, you can obtain the quote from the group desk, in case of Leisure booking.
- If you are a meeting attendee, you are provided with special services.
Finally, we have come to the end of the advantages of group travel.
What is JetBlue Group Travel Fee?
When it comes to Jetblue group travel booking, the charges are applied differently. To make it simpler for you to understand, we have mentioned the below-given points on the same.
- You get 30 days’ time from the flight departure date to make the final payment and the final names.
- You need to deposit $50 for each member in the group to reserve a booking.
- In case you need to make name changes in the group booking shortly, do it when 72 hours or more are left in the departure. However, you have to pay $100 for each name change.
The above-mentioned points give you insight into the JetBlue group travel fee. Now, if you want to book your tickets for the same, you can call us immediately.
See More JetBlue Posts:
- JetBlue Flight to Las Vegas
- Book JetBlue Vacations Deals
- JetBlue En Español
- JetBlue Booking
- How to Login to JetBlue Travel Bank?
- JetBlue Airlines Booking
- Talk to a JetBlue Representative
- JetBlue Infant Policy
- Can I Cancel a JetBlue Flight Booked with Points?
- JetBlue Flight to Orlando
- JetBlue Seat Upgrade
- Military Discounts of JetBlue
- How to Get JetBlue CallBack?
- JetBlue Change Flight
- JetBlue Unaccompanied Minor Policy
- Delay Compensation on JetBlue Flight
- Cheapest Day To Fly with JetBlue
- JetBlue Multi-City Flights
- How to Upgrade to JetBlue Mint?