Do you have to travel for your tournament, vacation, or business trip? If yes, fly with JetBlue Group Travel to get the best of onboard services. Moreover, JetBlue has three different group travel categories: Leisure, Incentive, and Meeting travel.
To provide a quality and memorable experience to the passengers, JetBlue Airlines brings different facilities and services. It was established in 1998, and since then, it has taken all the necessary steps to flourish even more. One such step is including group travel.
Now, if you want to gain all the necessary details on JetBlue Airways group travel, stay connected till the end of this blog.
What is Group Travel with JetBlue Airways?
JetBlue has divided group travel booking into three categories. All of the categories include varying features and JetBlue group travel rates. The categories are:
Incentive Group Travel:
This is one of the most convenient and flexible categories passengers can use. Companies sending their employees on a trip must use this.
Leisure Group Travel:
JetBlue arranges a great trip for the customers traveling with a church group, destination tour, and sports team.
Usually, corporate meetings are full of responsibilities. To reduce your stress and lower your burden, JetBlue has introduced this.
So, this was all about what you need to know about group travel with JetBlue Airways.
Guide to Booking a JetBlue Group Travel Ticket
Customers can make JetBlue airline group travel bookings by going to the official site of JetBlue Airways. So, if you want to make an online group travel booking, follow the underlying steps:
Online Group Request Method
- Go to the official site of JetBlue airlines
- Then, visit the book a flight section.
- After that, choose the category of group travel booking.
- Furthermore, fill out the online group form and wait for the quote from the airline.
- Once you receive the quiet from the airline, enter the details of each group member.
- Then, fill out the travel details, such as the date, departure, and destination city.
- Then, hit the search button.
- Finally, make the payment and confirm your booking.
Also, if you book group travel tickets for domestic flights, make the final payment at least 30 days before the flight date. Also, give the finals at the same time.
Reservation Group Travel Through Call
Call the JetBlue group travel phone number at 1-888-538-2583 if you have to fly in a group for your tournament, business meeting, or vacation.
- After that, listen to the on-call voice carefully,
- Then dial the correct digit for making a group reservation with JetBlue.
- After that, the airline will connect you to the JetBlue live representative.
- Now, the JetBlue live person will take all the details of the group members.
- After this, the airline personnel will obtain a group quote by filling out the online group travel form for you.
- Finally, you have to give details about the travel, such as the destination and the departure city. Also, provide the travel date.
Therefore, if you wish to make a group booking with JetBlue or avail yourself of any other JetBlue services, call us on the JetBlue customer service number immediately.
Advantages Booking JetBlue Airways Group Travel
If you make a group of 10 or more, you can benefit greatly from the JetBlue group travel discount. The underlying points will convince you of how useful group travel is.
- Firstly, there is no restriction on the number of passengers in a group for incentive and meeting travel booking. There could be any number.
- There is no limitation for a name change for Incentive Group and Meeting travel.
- To confirm the group travel booking, you need to pay $50 per person.
- Meeting group travel allows members to board a flight from a different origin. However, they have to ensure the same destination.
- JetBlue allows a 10% of deviation. You just have to pay the fare difference.
- If you have to travel within 60 days, you can obtain the quote from the group desk, in case of Leisure booking.
- If you are a meeting attendee, you are provided with special services.
- Finally, we have come to the end of the advantages of group travel.
What is the JetBlue Group Travel Fee?
Regarding Jetblue group travel booking, the charges are applied differently. To make it simpler for you to understand, we have mentioned the points below.
- You get 30 days’ time from the flight departure date to make the final payment and the final names.
- You must deposit $50 for each group member to reserve a booking.
- If you need to make name changes in the group booking shortly, do it when 72 hours or more are left in the departure. However, you have to pay $100 for each name change.
The points mentioned above give you insight into the JetBlue group travel fee. Now, if you want to book your tickets for the same, you can call us immediately.
Does JetBlue provide special offers to a group of ten-plus passengers?
JetBlue Airways provides special benefits for groups of ten or more people booked on the same itinerary. Moreover, you can access those perks by submitting the form to the team.
- Leisure groups can enjoy low deposits. It means they can pay a deposit of up to $50 per person to confirm seats and make the full payment later.
- Additionally, group passengers can get a fare quote by calling the team at the JetBlue Group Desk at 1-888-JETBLUE (538-2583). They are available Monday to Friday between 8:00 am and 7:30 pm EST.
- You can complete a group form if you fly approximately 60 days in advance. Furthermore, the team will respond to it within a few days. If you submit your request via phone, the form will not help you hold space. Also, there will be no availability of guaranteed fares.
Fill out the JetBlue Group Travel form to Confirm Your Tickets.
JetBlue Airways accepts group flight booking requests by filling out an online form. Otherwise, you can plan a group trip and seek expert assistance over a phone call.
If you want to make your group flight reservations online via a form, follow the below points.
- First, go to the JetBlue Airways official site and then move to the group travel page.
- Second, you will see a group travel form.
- Next, find the “Contact Information” section and fill in your last name, email, phone number, and alternative number.
- Now, you will see the “About Your Group” tab, Enter your group or company name, select an option, and the number of passengers.
- It is optional, but you can give comments.
- Under the “Trip Details” section, choose your trip type from round, one-way, and multi-city flights.
- Fill in your from and to destinations, departure time preference, and return dates.
- In the end, click on the “Request Group Travel” button.
- Once you have submitted the form, one of the executives from the team will send a notification mail.
Can I make changes to my Group Flight Reservation on JetBlue Airways?
Suppose you have made a spelling error; you can request the team to correct the name. Then, you can fly with the correct name. JetBlue Airways lets group passengers make changes or any upgrades on their tickets.
If you are flying on a domestic flight, make changes within 30 and 60 days for international flights. Most importantly, no changes shall apply after the 30-60 days for group flights.
Flyers can easily make online changes on the airline’s site, call the team, and upgrade group tickets.
How much are the charges for Seat Assignments on JetBlue Airways?
Passengers can reserve a seat of choice during flight booking or check in 24 hours before departure. Also, the seating charges are not included in the ticket fare, and you must pay the additional charges.
Additionally, the airline charges $50 per seat at least 30 to 60 days before domestic and international flights depart. You can contact a team member, check the seat availability, and make seat reservations for the entire group.
Can I add someone to your Flight Reservation on JetBlue Airways?
On JetBlue Airways, group travelers can add someone to a booked flight reservation. Moreover, you can create multiple reservations if a passenger is a family or small group.
Go to the online booking portal to make group reservations for more than seven people. Make sure to fill in the correct trip details and confirm tickets seamlessly. Afterward, you can reserve seats for newly added members and request a group booking.