JetBlue Discount for Active Military & Veterans
JetBlue Airways provides military discounts and complimentary services to active duty members, militants, and veterans. Moreover, the airline serves extra services to show respect to those who safeguard the country’s interests and people. If you fit in the military category, you can avail the Jetblue military discount. Consequently, you can travel places at a low-fare budget than regular flyers.
Important things about the JetBlue military discount
Passengers can book JetBlue military discount flights after meeting the eligibility criteria. Moreover, one must know the following things about the military discounts before confirming the flight tickets.
- You can save up to 5% on all JetBlue flight fares and make flight bookings by giving a call at 1-800-JETBLUE (1-800-538-2583).
- Moreover, save up t0 5% on all MINT Premium flights. One can get access to fully lie-flat seats and artisanal dining options within coast-to-coast and Caribbean routes.
- You can always ask for two complimentary bags on all flights when making flight reservations through a phone call. Consequently, it will give you $80 off per flight and $160 on round trips per flyer.
- The airline will refuse to charge $25 service fees each time when you travel with the discounted military fares.
- Most importantly, there are no restrictions on the number of flight tickets you book on JetBlue. You can save throughout the year with no blackout dates and travel the world at the best fares.
- Members can earn TrueBlue points on VetRewards Exclusive discounted flights and obtain the Jetblue military discount.
How to Get a JetBlue Military Discount?
If you are eligible to obtain the Jetblue military discount, you can follow the given steps.
- First of all, one can receive discounts when making online flight reservations on the airline’s official site.
- Moreover, make sure to keep the documents ready as you need to submit the same when booking tickets.
- With the help of the VetRewards card member ID verification, you can get an extra 5% discount on the flight booking.
- Additionally, you can enroll in TrueBlue points and get extra points in your account for your future travel needs.
- Most importantly, contact the customer service team to make a flight reservation using a military discount.
- Moreover, they will serve the best assistance and make your journey seamless and comfortable.
Do Veterans Get Free Baggage on JetBlue Flights?
JetBlue Airways supports the Active Duty Military, Veterans, Retired Military, National Guard and Reserve, and related families. Moreover, eligible members can enroll in Veterans Advantage and get up to 5% discounts on everyday travel.
The best part is the airline offers a 30-day trial of Veterans Advantage to view the discounts and other discounts. Additionally, members can get access to JetBlue military discount baggage and check up to two bags for free.
There are no blackout dates, and it is quite easy to redeem your discount with the expert’s help. Most importantly, one has to show the military orders and DoD Common Access card for identification at the airport. Active military personnel flying for work can take at least five bags onboard at no additional cost.