How to Use JetBlue Com Travel Bank?
JetBlue has come up with a new way to help its customers manage their points- JetBlue Travel Bank Credit. JetBlue is a company that provides this service. As a regular flier, this may be good news for you! Customers may now access information about their accounts with the airline much more simply, thanks to its efforts to streamline the system.
JetBlue Travel Bank
It’s an online account where the airline keeps JetBlue travel credits. In case, If JetBlue has provided you with travel credits for any reason, you have your own Travel Bank account that you may access. Having a Travel Bank account doesn’t need that you’re a TrueBlue loyalty member.
When you receive your first travel credit, JetBlue Travel Bank account is immediately established for you. This “bank” account is crucial to understand if you have travel credits and wish to cash them in before they expire, as well as what you may do with them.
What Is JetBlue Com Travel Account?
Your JetBlue Travel Bank account is where you store your travel credits, which are granted when you cancel a flight, miss a trip, or are otherwise unable to utilize your JetBlue flight tickets for the day it was due to depart or arrive. Everyone receives their JetBlue com travel bank account and travel credits no matter how many people travel together. You’ll obtain a Travel Bank account as soon as you receive your first credit card payment.
JetBlue customers may receive travel credits for a variety of reasons.
Get them for:
- cancellation of a nonrefundable flight within 24 hours of the departure time.
- Cancellation of a refundable flight at any point in time
- the failure to show up for your flight (for refundable fare)
- missing a flight
Due to cancellation fees, travel credits may not equal the entire cost of your ticket, and nonrefundable tickets that you do not cancel or alter before your flight’s departure will be forfeited in full.
Consumers receive travel credits when they need to cancel or alter a ticket in the same manner that JetBlue does, but you may also earn travel credits if JetBlue has to cancel or amend your flight for any reason.
How To Use JetBlue Travel Bank?
As soon as you earn your first travel credit, the airline will open a Travel Bank account in your name. It will take a few minutes for JetBlue’s Travel Bank system to recognize your account.
When you initially sign up for an account, you’ll receive two welcome emails with your login details. Login ID and password are in the first email. You will receive a password in a form of token email with a 48-hour expiry date. In the event that you have not yet received these emails, don’t hesitate to get in touch with JetBlue customer support or you can simply dial JetBlue reservations phone number +1-860-498-9674 to find out how to access your JetBlue Airlines travel bank and ask for help.
Entering your Login ID and password is all it takes to access or utilize your Travel Bank account. The email address you used to make your airline reservation can also serve as a TrueBlue registration address.
Users of TrueBlue may access their Travel Bank accounts using the same email address they use for their TrueBlue accounts if they have one. Enroll in TrueBlue if you don’t already have one to make managing your Travel Bank account easier.
Another Step to use JetBlue Travel Card details:
Click the arrow next to your user name (which is almost probably your name) and the point total, then pick “Travel Bank” from the drop-down menu if you’ve previously signed in to your TrueBlue account. Log in to your Travel Bank account using your TrueBlue email address. You must set up a different password for each account you manage. Travel Bank allows you to maintain tabs on how much money you have left in your account and when it will expire. By clicking on the “Account Statement” option, you may get a list of all recent Travel Bank transactions.
This is how the JetBlue Travel Bank works.
JetBlue Travel Bank Credit
- You can only book flights with Travel Bank money. Unfortunately, you can only use JetBlue Travel Bank Credit to buy new flight tickets and taxes using your Travel Bank account. Furthermore, The only thing to bear in mind is that you cannot use it to pay for seat selection or priority boarding. Find out all you need to know about JetBlue check-in and boarding cards.
- Add-ons get repaid to your original form of payment when you cancel a JetBlue flight, which is the most likely cause.
- You can use JetBlue Travel Bank Credit for the air portion of a JetBlue Vacations package, revisions or cancellation fees, JetBlue airfare and taxes, and any applicable changes in airfare.
- When booking a new online reservation, use your JetBlue travel credit on the payment screen. It is possible to check your account balance and determine the money you wish to deposit toward your current reservation. To access your money you need to use login information for Travel Bank or TrueBlue.
- If you wish to use a credit card and a travel credit, you must pick Travel Bank as your initial payment method. It’s possible to pay the remaining money using a credit card once application of the money has been done.
- Your JetBlue Airways travel credits are transferable to anybody you wish, which is great news. JetBlue passengers are not required to have the same name on their account.
Can I Request a Travel Bank Credit Extension on JetBlue Airways?
JetBlue Airways provides travel bank credits to book flight tickets. Suppose you made reservations between February 1, 2020, and September 29, 2022. Then, use the credit by the expiration date and book any flight through the end of the designated schedules.
If you want to extend your credit, you must meet the following requirements.
- The flight credit was issued for a fare that a customer voluntarily canceled.
- Moreover, the expiration date is between 2/1/20 and 9/29/22, including credits that expired on or after 1/1/2020.
- Passengers have used the credit before the expiration date due to rescheduling travel plans in the Covid-19.
- Contact the JetBlue Airways customer service team if your credit is a result of a regular flight reservation.
- In addition, it will take up to five to seven days to process your credit extension date.
Book a Vacation Package using a JetBlue Travel Bank Credit
As a JetBlue member, you can use any portion of the travel credit to book a vacation package. Moreover, apply the value of travel credit on flight tickets purchase, car rentals, hotel stays, and other activities. Also, you don’t have to start your trip before the expiration date. But you don’t have to book tickets by the expiration date.
- JetBlue vacation credits are fully transferable, and you can use them for anyone in the family. Moreover, the credit number and name of the credit holder will get verified when you use your flight credit.
- One can also use a vacation credit can be used towards a TrueBlue redemption booking. But you cannot redeem credit online for redemption.
- Contact the team at 1-844-JB-VACAY or 1-800-JETBLUE to redeem a JetBlue travel bank credit to book a vacation package.
Terms and Conditions on using a Travel Bank Credit to book a Holiday Package
If JetBlue has issued a travel bank credit, you can use the value to book a holiday package. However, there are certain rules and regulations on using credit.
- One can apply a travel bank credit towards booking a vacation package, including flights, hotels, and car rentals.
- Once you are ready to redeem your credit, call on 1-844-JB-VACAY (528-2229) and talk to a representative to seek assistance.
- Moreover, you cannot apply the credit value online on the airline’s vacation page.
- JetBlue vacation credits can be used towards any non-air portion of the holiday package.
- Additionally, beginning a trip before the expiration date is not mandatory. But you must book a ticket by the specific expiration date.
Where can you not use a JetBlue Travel Bank Credit?
You may not use a travel bank credit for certain services. It includes a pet, baggage, unaccompanied minor, same-day change, ancillary fees, more space seats, purchase onboard, and partner flights. Additionally, credits are not applicable on blue merchandise and cancel or change flights on TrueBlue point reservations.
How to Book a Flight using JetBlue Travel Bank Credit?
Passengers can use a JetBlue travel bank credit to book an award flight and complete the free trip for free. Moreover, one can go through the on-screen points to confirm a flight booking using credit in the future.
- First, navigate the airline’s official site and log into your account.
- Second, click on the “Book Now” option and begin the flight booking process.
- Now, fill in the passenger’s details, including the traveler’s name as the first person flying.
- Once you get the payment screenshot, choose the travel credit from the drop-down menu.
- Next, check the credit balance after logging into your account.
- Choose and apply the travel credits and confirm a flight booking.
- If your credit does not cover the complete payment, then enter your credit card details.
JetBlue Travel Bank FAQs