How to Manage My Booking with Qantas Airlines?
Are you someone who always misses adding other services to your itinerary at the time of booking? If you have made your flight booking with Qantas Airlines, then you do not have to worry anymore. Because Qantas manage booking window allows the passengers to make changes to their travels.
Being one of the largest airlines in Australia, Qantas airlines has been serving flyers since the year 1920. Since then, it has been updating its policies and features with the latest technologies available. In the same end eavor, it allows the passengers to manage their booking as per their choice.
Therefore, if you have to learn the steps to manage your booking online or add any extra facility to your flight journey, you can stay tuned to this blog till the end.
What Can I do through the Qantas Manage Booking option?
Qantas airlines keep in touch with the passengers after they have confirmed their booking. It often happens that customers forget to add some special features to make their journey even more comfortable. Here are the categories that fall under manage booking Qantas:
- Flight cancellation/ change
- Online check-in
- Flight Status
- Seat Selection/seat upgrade
- Name change/name correction.
- Special service requests
- Redeeming a flight credit
Therefore, these are the basic requirements that Qantas Airlines customers might need to fix with their existing bookings.
Steps Involved in Qantas Manage to Book
Are you still wondering how I can manage my Qantas booking? Well, the time has come to seek your answers. The airlines offer two methods to manage your flight booking. You can manage your Qantas booking by both online and offline methods.
Online method for Managing Qantas Booking
- Go to the authentic site of Qantas Airlines,
- Then, you need to hit on the Qantas manage booking section.
- After that, you need to enter your flight confirmation number.
- Also, fill in the last name of the passenger.
- Then, hit on the search button.
- You will be taken to a new page. Here you will see the complete list of your booking.
- So, you have to select the flight for which you have to manage the booking.
- Now, you can hit on any of the options available on your screen’
- For example, if you have to upgrade your set, you need to hit on the seat selection tab.
- After this, you follow the on-screen instructions.
Offline method for managing Qantas Booking
- Call on the Qantas Airlines customer service phone number at 1 (800) 227-4500 if you have to make any alterations or add features to your Qantas flight journey.
- Then, carefully listen to the IVR instructions. It is an automated voice call system that will tell you to press the digit for concerning services.
- For example, if you are willing to choose your preferred seats on the Qantas Flight, you can hit on the same digit.
- Now, soon you will be connected to the Qantas Airlines live representative.
- Then, you can tell him what changes you have to make to the flight ticket.
- However, you need to share your flight confirmation number. This is the 6-digit flight number that you receive on your Qantas booking.
- Now, the airline person will carry on with all the steps.
Finally, no matter what or which method you choose for managing your Qantas airlines existing booking, you need
How can I find my Qantas Booking Number?
Well, many passengers often get confused about what number the airline is asking for Qantas manages the booking procedure. However, it is nothing that big of a thing. Every customer booking a flight with Qantas airlines receives an email with a flight confirmation number.
Also, if you have Qantas App on your mobile phone, you can find the flight booking number at the top of the trip page.
Do I need to pay to Manage my Booking with Qantas?
Well, sometimes yes, and sometimes no. If you need to pay or not depends on what category you are choosing while managing your booking with Qantas Airlines. For example, if you have to cancel your flight with Qantas, then you need to pay the Qantas airlines cancellation fee if a free cancellation period is over.