Spirit Airlines Flight Change Policy
Travelers may face situations that force them to modify their itinerary due to unavoidable circumstances. To handle these kinds of situations or avoid any loss, you need to be familiar with the Spirit Airlines flight change policy in detail. Moreover, the airline allows its passengers to make changes to their tickets without any hassle. Further, you will find the essential information below that may help you know more about the policy.
Rules for the Spirit Airlines Change Flight Policy
Here, you will find some rules for Spirit Airlines flight change policy. Every passenger who wishes to make modifications to their flight needs to learn the guidelines of the change flight policy.
- You are allowed to make changes to your ticket within 24 hours of your flight reservation that departs up to a week later.
- Moreover, passengers can change their flight up to 60 days before the scheduled departure of the flight.
- Besides, you can modify your itinerary at least 24 hours before departure when you have a flex flight ticket.
- If you are holding a bundle ticket, you can change your flight 24 hours prior to the departure.
- Similarly, if your flight is delayed by two or more hours, you can change it.
- On the other hand, if you have a flight flex ticket, you can alter the flight one day before the planned departure.
What Is The Spirit Same Day Flight Change Policy?
- For $99, Spirit Airlines allows all passengers to choose an earlier flight for that day to change flight with Spirit.
- Moreover, passengers are allowed to choose the standby option for free if the flight has no seats left.
Spirit Airlines Scheduled Flight Change Policy
- Travelers can rebook their flight for the next available flight without paying anything to the airline.
- Additionally, you can request a refund if you have confirmed flight tickets.
- Likewise, passengers can reschedule their flight for free if their flight is delayed for two or more hours from its scheduled departure time.
- Moreover, you can modify your ticket if your flight is delayed at the arrival or departure airport.
- On the other hand, you can change your flight schedule, which is currently within seven days of the departure date, under the Spirit Airlines policy on changing flights.
Spirit Airlines Flight Change Fee
If you are willing to change your flight for a date or time, then you will charge by the airline as per the time at which you are changing. Besides, ensure that the airline does not charge any fee if you make modifications a minimum of 60 days prior to departure. Further, you need to read the below information as per different ticket types.
Change Fees for Spirit Airlines Standard or Award Tickets
- Passengers will have to pay $49 to $99 per person.
- Also, you may need to pay extra charges, including taxes, on high-flight tickets.
- Besides, if your new flight is less expensive than your previous one.
- Then, the airline will give you the remaining amount as travel credit that can use for a future booking.
- Similarly, only the passenger to whom the flight reservation was permitted to utilize it.
Spirit Airlines Flight Change Fee for Flight Flex Tickets
- Passengers can change Spirit flight for a single time for free with flight flex tickets.
- Moreover, you can connect to the airlines’ customer service or helpdesk at the airport.
- Likewise, passengers with flight flex tickets modify the date or time once, even 24 hours before the scheduled departure.
- Also, you just need to pay the applicable taxes, fare difference, and other additional services you buy.
- On the other hand, you must make sure that if you have purchased flight flex tickets, then you cannot make flight cancellations. The regular cancellation fee will charge if your ticket is canceled once you buy flight flex.
How To Change Your Flight On Spirit?
With Spirit Airlines, passengers will find multiple ways to change flights Spirit Airlines, Online, and Offline. Furthermore, you can consider the given below steps for the same.
Spirit Change Flight Online
- Firstly, you need to go to the official website of Spirit Airlines https://www.spirit.com/ and then sign in to your account.
- Secondly, you need to move to the “My Trips” section.
- After that, enter all the details, such as the passenger’s last name and booking confirmation code.
- Then, select the “Continue” tab.
- Now, choose a flight you want to change from the list of booked flights.
- Next, you have to follow the further on-screen prompts to complete the flight change process.
- In the end, wait to obtain the confirmation for the newly booked flight booking by email or phone.
Spirit Change Flight Offline
If you do not wish to change your flight, use the online method. Then, don’t worry! Spirit Airlines also provides an offline method for you in which you can directly contact the airline and change your flight with the help of professionals as per your requirements. Passengers can use this method to go to the ticket counter or kiosk center at the nearest airport to alter their flight details. In addition, the agents will guide you very well to change your flight smoothly.
For further information, you can dial the Spirit helpline number at +1-860-498-9674 for instant response and solve your queries regarding Spirit Airlines’ flight change policy. Feel free to connect with us!