AirBaltic Cancellation Policy, Fees, and Refund Policy
Do you wish to cancel your AirBaltic tickets? If yes, then you must have complete knowledge of the AirBaltic cancellation policy. Moreover, Air Baltic allows passengers to cancel their tickets before departure. However, you must learn the rules and regulations when you cancel the itinerary. Besides, if your flight has been canceled, the airline offers an opportunity to get a refund as an AirBaltic gift card, it covers the full refund value of your canceled flight. Further, you have to go through the remaining information from the sub-topics below for better insight.
What Is The AirBaltic Cancellation Policy?
Here, you will find the guidelines for the cancellation policy of AirBaltic Airlines. So, read the below information to cancel AirBaltic tickets carefully:
- If passengers book their flight tickets from the official website, customer service, or ticket counter of Air Baltic, then they cancel their flight reservations.
- Similarly, passengers who have purchased Air Baltic non-refundable flight tickets can cancel their flight tickets by paying charges.
- Also, if you have refundable flight tickets, you may get full reimbursement for your ticket value with charges and taxes.
- Likewise, if an AirBaltic flight is canceled or delayed, the airline will provide you the compensation or an alternate flight option for free.
- If you face any cancellations regarding bad weather or technical issues, the airline will not offer you any refund or alternate flight options.
- Besides, the basic economy fare of AirBaltic is a nonrefundable fare that offers low-cost prices in exchange for fewer advantages and more restrictions.
- So, if you purchased a basic economy ticket, you will not get any refund for your ticket prices, but you can claim a ticket for fees and taxes.
Air Baltic 24 Hours Cancellation Policy
- AirBaltic 24-hour cancellation policy based on the origin and the airline. To take care of passengers’ needs & requirements, the airline has declared a 24-hour cancellation policy.
- In addition, to get a full refund, the passenger has to cancel their ticket within 24 hours of booking the flight ticket.
- Consequently, the flight ticket must be canceled within 24 hours of purchase.
- On the other hand, if the booking was made one week or more before the departure of your flight.
- Similarly, the airline can change cancellations up to 24 hours at any time.
AirBaltic Cancellation Fees
Air Baltic Airlines has also set down cancellation fees for those who wish to cancel their booking, whether domestic or international tickets. Similarly, AirBaltic cancellation fees range from $100 to $500 if the flight ticket is canceled after a 24-hour window.
Further, if you reverse your Air Baltic flight within the risk-free period from the planned departure of the flight, then a fee of $100 to $499 will be applied as a cancellation fee. Besides, you can also make a cancellation request after canceling your flight tickets.
How Can I Cancel My AirBaltic Flight Ticket?
There are various methods that help you to make an AirBaltic cancellation. Additionally, you can use anyone at your convenience. Further, follow the steps carefully.
Online Flight Cancellation
- To initiate the online AirBaltic cancellation process, you must go to its official website and sign in to your account.
- Then, you need to go to the “Your Booking” page.
- After that, you must enter your ticket details and hit the “search” icon.
- Further, you will acquire your airBaltic flight ticket booking details.
- Now, choose the ticket and scroll down.
- Then, you will find a “Cancel” option.
- At last, select the option to cancel your tickets and pay the charges if required.
Offline Flight Cancellation
- Passengers can use the AirBaltic customer service number 011 371 67 006 006 or +1-860-498-9674 and talk to a live person at AirBaltic to cancel their flight booking.
- Now, you have to hear the computerized on-call IVR voice instructions carefully.
- Then, follow the commands and choose the ideal key to connect with its live customer service agent.
- After that, once you connect with its live agent, you need to provide your ticket details and request a cancellation.
- Later on, the airline will notify you via a confirmation email regarding your booking cancellation.
Flight Cancellation at the Airport
Moreover, passengers can cancel their flight reservation at the airport as well. Yes, when you realize that you have to cancel your flight booking, you can go to the nearest airport before departure and go to the help desk. Here, you will find an airline representative who will help you to cancel your flight tickets. However, you have to share your flight details with them so that they can fetch your flight details to cancel your flight bookings.
Air Baltic Refund Policy
After knowing the AirBaltic cancellation policy, you need to learn the airline’s refund policy. It will help you to get a refund for your canceled flight. Furthermore, go through the points mentioned below:
- Per the AirBaltic refund policy, passengers who purchase their flight tickets within 24 hours of flights taking off and more than a week will get a full refund.
- Besides, the basic economy flight tickets are nonrefundable. There is only a 24-hour risk-free period.
- Moreover, you must know that the refund rules may differ depending on the country from which you purchased your flight tickets.
- At last, the refund amount on credit cards will be transferred in up to 7 to 10 working days. However, if you made payment from a debit card, you will get your refund within 20 working days.
Steps To Get A Refund Online:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the airline https://airbaltic.com/.
- Secondly, ensure that you have signed in to your Air Baltic account.
- Then, you have to look out for refund options.
- Now, you need to select the “Air Baltic Refund” option.
- After that, you must specify the details of your ticket.
- Finally, you need to upload any Air Baltic flight documents that you may have. Then, click on “Confirm” to complete the process.
Using the above information, passengers can easily cancel their flight booking and request a refund for their canceled reservation under the AirBaltic cancellation policy. For more information, you can call the AirBaltic helpline number at +1-860-498-9674 for help 24/7.