Saudi Airlines Cancellation Policy & Refund Updates 2023
Several airlines don’t offer the option to cancel your flight beyond 24 hours of a risk-free period. However, the Saudi Airlines Cancellation Policy lets you cancel or change your flight for a nominal administrative fee without compromising its service.
Also, after cancellations, the Saudi Airlines refund policy helps you get back the ticket booking amount through an online claim form which is easy to fill out and submit. Further, passengers have the flexibility of canceling their tickets both online and offline.
Read the complete guide to cancel a flight and process the refund of a Saudi flight.
Saudi Airlines 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
For all Saudi Airlines flights that arrive in and out of the USA, the standard policy of 24-hour cancellation applies. Details:
- Passengers don’t pay any Saudi Airlines Cancellation Policy fee when they cancel a booking within 24 hours of purchase.
- At the time of the transaction, the flight’s departure was scheduled 7 or more days later than the day of booking.
- Further, the flyer bought the ticket from direct sources: Saudi Airlines’ official website, mobile app, or customer service.
The 24-hour policy is framed keeping in mind the US Department of Transport instructions for all airlines that operate flights in or from the USA.
Saudi Airlines Cancellation Policy After 24 Hours Of Purchase
After 24 hours of booking the reservation, standard charges apply to cancel Saudi Airlines tickets. Other conditions that apply to cancellations are:
- You must have bought the ticket directly from Saudi Airlines.
- Further, you must cancel it directly through the mobile app, website, or customer service.
- The administrative fee for canceling the flight applies per person per leg of the journey.
- However, within 24 hours of purchase, passengers won’t pay any fee to cancel flights.
- Lastly, the cost of canceling your flight would depend upon fare conditions available during flight booking.
Dial 800 472 8342 to determine the terms and conditions for canceling your bookings under the Saudi Arabian Airlines ticket cancellation policy.
How Can I Cancel My Saudi Airlines Ticket Online?
You can cancel your ticket online from the official website under the Saudi Airlines Cancellation Policy. Keep your PNR details ready to cancel and refund your ticket easily.
- Visit the official site SAUDIA.COM.
- Further, find the book & manage menu on the homepage.
- Go to manage → change or cancel flights.
- After that, click the submit a request button.
- Retrieve your booking with the ticket number and last name.
- Finally, click the new request button.
- Now choose the “cancel and refund” option.
Lastly, follow the rest of the prompts until you arrive at the checkout page. Pay the standard Saudi Airlines cancellation fee and get the rest of the amount refunded within 7-14 business days.
How to Cancel Saudi Airline Ticket via Phone?
The Saudi Airlines Cancellation Policy fee will apply on top of an administrative fee for canceling your ticket over the phone. However, this fee might be nominal depending upon the time left for the flight’s departure and your flying status with the airline.
- Dial 800 472 8342 to cancel your flight with an agent’s help.
- Further, follow the IVR menu and press the key for the cancel flight menu.
- Or press the last key that connects with an agent directly.
- After that, place the cancellation policy Saudi Airlines ticket request.
- Provide booking details for them to check eligibility.
- If your ticket qualifies, they will calculate and let you know the applicable charges.
Follow the rest of the prompts and get your ticket canceled through an agent. You will get a notification regarding the cancelation and refund procedure on your provided email ID. You can also use the Whatsapp number 920022222 to place such requests.
What Are Cancellation Charges On Saudi Airlines Tickets?
Saudi airline flight cancellation policy fee is from $19 to $95 per passenger’s cancellation. The penalty for canceling your Saudi ticket depends upon the days left for departure and the fare category. Refer to this table to find out the charges:
Guest Class Tickets
|+2 days left||-2 days left||+2 days left||-2 days left||+2 days left||-2 days left|
|Adult||Can’t cancel||Can’t cancel||90 SAR||110 SAR||80 SAR||100 SAR|
|Child||Not Allowed||Not Allowed||25% of adult fare||25% of adult fare||25% of adult fare||25% of adult fare|
|Infant||Can’t cancel||Can’t cancel||90% of adult fare||90% of adult fare||90% of adult fare||90% of adult fare|
|+2 days left||-2 days left||+2 days left||-2 days left|
|Adult||200 SAR||350 SAR||70 SAR||140 SAR|
|Child||25% of adult fare||25% of adult fare||25% of adult fare||25% of adult fare|
|Infant||90% of adult fare||90% of adult fare||90% of adult fare||90% of adult fare|
|+2 days left||-2 days left|
|Adult||70 SAR||140 SAR|
|Child||25% of adult fare||25% of adult fare|
|Infant||90% of adult fare||90% of adult fare|
Note: The charges for international flights might be different than the ones listed here under the Saudi Airlines ticket cancellation policy. Also, the costs might differ depending on your fare category and rules.