Air France Booking
Looking for an airline that offers great services at budget-friendly fares? Well, opt for Air France booking, and fly to your dream destination without hurting your bank balance. The airline is a perfect choice for those who are finance-savvy travelers. They can confirm their flight booking at budget-friendly fares and have a smooth journey. Moreover, the airline tries its best to make sure that you deboard the flight with a big smile on your face. There is no need to think twice before making Air France your travel companion.
Air France is very popular among flyers because of the amenities it delivers. You can avail all the benefits and fly without any hassle to your final destination. Confirm your Air France booking in a fraction of a second, and fly comfortably. Let’s know more about this airline.
Air France is a global airline based in France and headquartered in Tremblay-en-France. Moreover, the flag carrier is a subsidiary of the KLM group and a founding member of the Sky Team. Millions of passengers are fond of the incredible in-flight amenities and additional travel assistance of Air France. Besides, the airline serves flights within 175 destinations worldwide in 78 countries and 36 places in France.
Confirm Air France Booking Online With No Extra Effort!
Planning of traveling by Air France? Unaware of its reservation procedure? Well, you have different methods to book flight tickets, and you can pick your desired way. However, various ways are available, but the most used one is the official Air France website.
The website has a user-friendly interface, and you can easily opt for the “Air France book a flight” process. In addition, there is an extensible search engine that will make your search process quicker and easier. Apply the needed steps, and get your booking done in a trice.
Steps to Make the Booking Online
- Go to the official website of Air France booking.
- First of all, you have to select your region before opening the homepage of the website.
- Once the homepage of the site displays on your screen, you will notice the search engine.
- You need to add all your flight details in the given fields to confirm your Air France ticket booking.
- Firstly, choose between “book a flight” or “book with miles.”
- Secondly, you have to enter your required details.
- Pick the type of your trip.
- After that, enter your destinations in the given fields.
- Click on the “Continue” tab, and it will open up new fields.
- Now, make sure to add your travel dates, followed by the number of passengers.
- Choose your preferred class of travel.
- Lastly, click on the “search flights” button, and check out the list of available flight options.
- Pick a suitable flight, and purchase Air France tickets at much ease.
Moreover, passengers can use the Air France mobile app to book tickets in the shortest span of time. The app is easy to install, and you can confirm your reservation quickly through it. In addition to this, you can even call on the phone number of the airline to seek instant guidance from air travel experts’.
Air France In-flight Services
Passengers can make an Air France flight booking and enjoy incredible facilities on the plane and great customer service plans. While flying, the crew members will give complimentary drinks, snacks, and food, including fruit juice, tea, coffee, and alcohol. Moreover, one can expect a gourmet savory for flights lasting more than 2 hours 30 minutes. While flying, download the Amazon app to watch the latest blockbuster movies, TV shows, and videos. The entertainment in-flight program provides high network connectivity to play games on your smart devices like phones, tablets, and laptops.
Air France Travel Classes
Air France operates flights to various travel classes, including Economy Cabin, Premium Economy Cabin, Business, and La Premiere. Moreover, Economy Class is divided into Economy Light, Economy Standard, and Economy Flex.
- Economy passengers get inflight beverage service providing water, tea, coffee, alcohol, fruit juice for flights less than 2 hours 30 mins.
- Moreover, the airline serves the second service with breakfast on flights between 6 hours and 30 minutes.
- Flyers can do the check-in for bags weighing up to 50.78 pounds or 23 kg on booking a light fare.
- Economy class seats have a pitch of 31 inches; however, the measurement may vary with different aircraft.
Premium Economy Cabin
- Premium Economy Cabin passengers can enjoy a comfortable and relaxing seating assignment on the plane. Moreover, the cabin is divided by a divider into both sides, featuring a limited number of seats.
- The cabins and seats are well cleaned and sanitized to provide maximum safety and comfort. The air is filtered and renewed every three to four minutes.
- Passengers can make an Air France reservation and get additional storage areas and extra legroom compared to Economy Cabin.
- The airline provides a wide personal touchscreen, a noise cancellation headset, and an electronic PC outlet throughout the flight.
- Air France Business class guarantees additional comfort and peace of mind till reaching the final destination.
- The in-flight facilities include a full-flat bed, direct aisle access, and a multi-purpose area with 100% privacy on the plane.
- You can transform the seats into a full bed and lower the armrest completely to sleep without any uneasiness.
- Most importantly, enjoy a 360 degrees virtual tour of the Business cabin, which is designed for the flyer’s comfort.
- In Business class, recharge your electronic device anytime and use an individual power outlet and USB port.
- La Premiere or first class offers a luxurious and premium cabin experience to passengers on flights.
- The travel class is equipped with four four-class suites.
- Flyers who have made an Air France booking on the first-class can enjoy lounge access, a gourmet menu, a cotton bathrobe. Besides, one can also get a personal driver who will pick you from the airport.
- While departing from Paris, Bordeaux, Lyon, Marseille, and Nice, request a free airport transfer within a 40 kilometers radius.
- Get priority check-in, baggage allowance up to three pieces, meal courses, flight boarding passes, amenity kits, and premium suites.
Air France Check-in Policy
Air France permits flyers to do flight check-in through various options within 24 hours before departure. The options also include web, mobile app, airport self-service, and airport kiosk check-in counter. To check-in online, the airline advises checking in at least 15 to 90 minutes before the scheduled flight departure.
A few things to remember about the airline’s flight check-in policy
- If you have made a reservation on the Air France official site, check in within a few clicks. Moreover, you can obtain a boarding pass and e-ticket before departure.
- Passengers flying with an infant cannot check-in online.
- Moreover, the airline doesn’t permit online check-in for flights departing to Bern, Verona, Hanoi, Luxembourg, Seoul, Seville, Alicante, and Vigo.
- While check-in, one can also make a pre-seat and meal selection and add extra bags as per the travel requirements.
- Maximum nine passengers can do flight check-in on Air France simultaneously.
- Show your photo ID card, e-ticket, reservation number, or Flying Blue card during check-in at the kiosk counter.
What are the Steps Required to follow for Web Check-in on Air France Airlines?
Passengers can complete the flight check-in process on the web and make ticket upgrades when required. Online check-in will save your time and effort and give you a seamless experience to enjoy.
Here are the steps that you need to follow to do online check-in –
- First, open the Air France official site and proceed by pressing the “Flight Check-in” button.
- After that, Enter your last name and flight confirmation number.
- Choose the passengers for the check-in process, and you may have to enter SDFD if asked by the destination point.
- Make a preferred seat selection and request an excess baggage allowance on the next page.
- After completing the online check-in, save and download the flight boarding pass and e-ticket on your device.
- Finally, you will receive a mail from the Air France team.
Air France Seat Selection Policy
Air France serves maximum comfort and safety to the passengers irrespective of the fares and travel classes. The airline has different seat selections for them, including Extra legroom, Duo seat, and Front section seat. Moreover, make a seat selection online, over a call, during online check-in, after a reservation, and at the ticket counters.
- Flyers can choose a Standard seat in the Economy Cabin and a Premium seat on Premium Economy.
- When you make an Air France ticket booking in Business class or La Premiere, you may choose seats for free. The process depends on the seat’s availability on the plane.
- Moreover, you can redeem FlyingBlue Miles or Blue Credits to pay for a seat assignment.
- The airline reserve seats for free for a family flying with a child of 14 or fewer years.
- You can change or upgrade your current seats while checking in within 24 hours before departure to a new seat.
- You have to pay an additional fee between $25 to $35 for changing a seat.
Can I Choose Desired Seats Online on Air France?
Yes, you can choose the seats online and customize travel plans that best meet your travel interests. The “Manage Booking” feature on the Air France official site helps to make possible add-ons and make changes seamlessly.
If you wish to select seats online, follow the given below steps
- First of all, click on the “Manage Trip” option on the airline’s official site.
- Fill in your details like the last name, flight booking number, arrival and departure cities, and travel date.
- Now click on the “Search” button, and you will see the available seats based on the destination.
- Depending on your best interests, choose the preferred seats.
- Next, move to the payment page and make an online payment through a credit or debit card.
- At last, the team will send a confirmation mail regarding the seat selection.
However, dial the Air France Customer Service Number +1-860-498-9674 if you still need assistance in making a seat selection. Furthermore, the executive will search for the best seat and book on your behalf for the upcoming trip.
Manage Your Current Booking Conveniently!
Willing to alter your current booking with Air France? Yes, there is no need to take hassle because the airline offers the manage booking facility for your ease. You can retrieve your current booking by following the necessary steps. Air France manage booking is a great service with which customers can make modifications without any difficulties. Following are the steps to amend your reservation.
- Jump to the Air France official website.
- Discover the “My Bookings” option on the homepage, and click on it.
- A new page will open where one needs to enter his required details.
- Firstly, you need to add a booking reference.
- Secondly, the last name would be required.
- Lastly, click on the “search” option to open the flight details.
- Choose a suitable option as per your requirements, and feel special in the air.
Air France My Booking option is very beneficial, and you can apply all sorts of changes through this option.
Reasons to Make an Air France Booking
Are you thinking about the perks you will have after choosing Air France as your travel partner? Air Frances believes in bestowing its passengers with the best services so that they can fly pleasantly to their dream destinations. Moreover, there are numerous benefits of boarding this airline’s flight. Let’s explore the advantages that you can avail yourself of while flying with the airline.
- Air France Booking is Easy
Making Air France flight booking is no hard nut to crack because the airline offers different options for the same. Moreover, everyone has the freedom to select his desired way and confirm his reservation seamlessly. Different options that are available to book flight tickets are the official website, mobile app, and phone number.
- Numerous Deals and Offers
One of the best things about flying with Air France is that it never hesitates to feature discounts. There are plenty of discounts on the official site, and you can save maximum with these deals. Fetch a suitable offer, and enjoy incredible savings on Air France ticket booking.
- Brilliant Customer Service
The agents of Air France are very professional, and they are available round the clock to provide instant guidance. No matter when you are calling them, you will get your answer for sure. So just go ahead, and give a call now to share your issues. Dial Air France En Español Telefono +1-860-498-9674 regardless of the time, and eliminate issues quickly.
Air France Unaccompanied Minor Policy
Air France understands the need for minors’ travel plans and provides a Kids Solo service. Moreover, kids can travel without a parent or a local guardian of 18 years of age.
Here are the following conditions which you must know while making an Air France booking for minors
- Kids can avail the service at the departure airport, onboard the plane, and at the destination airport.
- The unaccompanied minor must be escorted and checked in by a parent or guardian of 18 years of age. Also, they have to reach the destination airport by a person mentioned by you to pick up the kid.
- If a minor has a disability or needs special services, the parent must inform the team while booking tickets.
- Unaccompanied minors can enjoy a full baggage allowance for specific travel classes.
- The service is optional, and the passenger has to pay an additional fee of €40 per journey for a direct flight. Otherwise, pay €40 for a flight with one more connection.
- Moreover, contact the team by dialing the Air France phone number +1-860-498-9674 >to seek assistance while booking tickets for minors.
Air France Baggage Requirements
Air France allows passengers to fly with one carry-on bag and a personal item on the flights for free. However, you can carry two checked bags for an additional fee depending on the weight and size limits.
- The maximum size of the carry-on bag measures less than 12 kg and 55 x 25 x 35 cm.
- You must shift your valuables and fragile items in the cabin.
- Eligible valuable items include keys, ID papers, money, jewelry, and important documents.
- Each checked baggage should not be more than 23 kg and 158 cm.
- For carrying a checked bag exceeding 23 kg, you will have to pay an additional fee.
- Flying Blue Silver, Gold or Platinum, Elite Plus, and SkyTeam Elite members can add up to one more checked luggage. Moreover, it requires no extra charges.
- If you opt for online baggage selection, get a discount of at least 20% on making an Air France booking.
- The checked baggage should not exceed 158 cm or 62.2 inches. However, if the baggage limit exceeds, you have to pay Euro 300 on long-haul flights and Euro 40 within France.
Terms and Conditions on Air France Cancellation Policy
Air France has made amendments to the flight cancellation policy in the event of Covid-19. For instance, you can change or cancel the bookings anytime if you have purchased tickets within 31st December 2021.
- Passengers can cancel >an Air France reservation without any penalty within 24 hours of the scheduled flight departure.
- If you rebook a ticket, fare differences shall apply in case the new ticket is costlier than the previous ticket.
- In addition, make online flight cancellations using the “Manage Booking” and save time and effort.
- For canceling a ticket after the grace period, pay an additional fee between $100 to $500 depending on various factors.
- The team will not charge anything for canceling bookings in the event of death, illness, or military orders.
How to Cancel a Ticket Online on Air France?
Passengers can cancel a flight booking online using a smartphone or laptop by following the below steps.
- To cancel a booking, move to the Air France official site.
- After that go to the “My Reservations” section on the same page.
- Mention your last name and flight booking number.
- Verify if your flight is correct and hit the “View/Edit Reservation” button.
- Then Select the flight and click on the “Cancel Flights” button.
- Next, head to the payment page and pay the cancellation charges.
- At last, you will get a confirmation mail regarding your canceled flights on Air France. In the meantime, you can also fill an online refund application.
Besides online cancellation, flyers can choose to cancel flight tickets over the phone call. Dial the Air France contact number +1-860-498-9674 and request the representative to cancel bookings on your behalf.
Air France Booking (FAQs)
Is Air France Safe to fly?
Air France meets all international, European, and national air transport needs and standards: International Air Transport Association (IATA), European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA), and Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGAC) (French Civil Aviation Authority, its supervisory body)
Which are the Cheapest Air France Routes?
When flying from Delhi to Paris on hopping flights, tickets cost Rs. 22 961. Tickets for the Mumbai-Paris segment are available for Rs. 27,979. Flights from Paris to London are available at a low cost of Rs. 3,690.
Can I Reschedule my Air France Tickets?
Rescheduling is possible with Air France. Date change policy if you purchased a ticket for a flight leaving before July 3, 2020
- No change fee if you rebook to a later date: until November 30, 2020.
- A ticket difference will apply to rebooked travel dates on and after December 1, 2020.
- It is also possible to change your destination.
- Unused tickets can be turned into EMD/vouchers for the ticket’s value with a one-year validity from the date of issuance.
- The rebooking/reissue must be completed by September 30, 2020.
Where does Air France Fly to?
Air France flies directly to around 214 destinations globally, including Paris Charles de Gaulle, Nice, and Paris Orly.
How do I Speak to Someone at Air France?
Call Air France customer service at 1-800-237-2747 if you need to speak with a live customer service professional. For English, Press 1, then say “Continue” or press star, then say “No” and stay on the line to speak with a live representative (typical waiting time is about 1-2 minutes)
Does Air France Require a Covid Test?
In France, the health pass is currently required for all domestic flights. Quarantine requirements, health pass, Covid-19 testing are needed.
How do I Cancel my Flight on Air France?
Please visit our website’s Review/modify your bookings area to see if your ticket is eligible for a refund. Contact your point of sale if you did not purchase your ticket through Air France. Please keep in mind that if you’ve already checked in online, you’ll need to cancel it first before changing your flight.
Are Air France Premium Economy Tickets Refundable?
Our policies are always changing to help you with the utmost possible peace of mind and flexibility. If your flight is cancelled, you have the choice to postpone the tour for any reason, receive a refundable voucher if you decide not to travel, or receive a refund.
Can Air France Fly to the US?
During the summer of 2021, Air France will fly to Paris-Charles de Gaulle from 12 US cities: Atlanta, Chicago, Boston, Denver, Houston, Detroit, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Miami, New York, Washington, D.C.and San Francisco. Two daily B777-300 flights from Los Angeles
How do I Get a Refund from Air France?
You can make your request in the My Bookings section of our website to obtain your travel voucher or refund as soon as possible:
- Request a refund or a travel voucher. If you are unable to obtain a refund through our website’s My Bookings area,
- Fill out the refund request form completely.
- Request that a travel coupon be refunded.
How Much Time Does It Take to Get a Refund from Air France?
After the validity term of the ticket has expired, Air France does not give a refund. The refund request from Air France may take some time to process, but it should be issued within 7 to 10 business days.
How do I Claim my Air France Voucher?
- Visit the Air France website at “airfrance.com”.
- To view your voucher, log in to the account (s).
- Select or enter your voucher number (beginning with 057) in the “Discount code, gift card, or voucher” area at the time of payment, then click “Apply.” The value of your coupon will be deducted from the total amount due automatically.
Can I use my Travel Voucher for Someone Else?
The voucher is non-transferable and has a one-year validity period from the date of purchase. Alternatively, you can go to an Air France ticket office or fill out an online refund form to seek a refund for your voucher. In a single booking, each passenger may spend a maximum of two vouchers.
Does Air France Allow 24-Hours Cancellation?
All tickets reserved directly through Air France (website, ticket counter, mobile app, or contact centre) are subject to the 24-hour cancellation policy. You may cancel your flight reservation without charge if you do the following: You cancel your ticket within 24 hours after booking.
Does Air France have WhatsApp?
Air France’s customer service is now available via WhatsApp! You may now communicate with Air France using WhatsApp! Customer service is available in English 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.