How Do I Change My British Airways Flight?
Have you booked your flights with British Airways? And, an inevitable situation is forcing you to change your travel dates? If yes, then British Airways change flight is possible under the British Airways flexible ticket rules. However, the customers might need to pay the cost of flight change with BA.
British Airways keep on changing and bringing amendments to its flight booking, managing or canceling flights. This is done in favor of the comfort and ease of the passengers. Well, with the same effort, the British airline’s flight change guidelines have gone under a few changes.
So, if you are willing to know about the policy of British airlines flight change or to know how to change your flight, you can stay tuned till the end of this blog.
What Does the British Airways Flight Change Policy Say?
British Airlines allow the customers to change their flight as per the British Airways flight policy. However, there are certain terms and conditions that one should follow when it comes to changing flights with British Airways. Find them here in the underlying section:
- The passengers can change the flight for free if they ensure changing it within the free changing period. That is, you can change the British flight for free if you do it within 24 hours of booking.
- However, the customers might/might not need to pay the British airways flight change fee if they fail to do it before the completion of 24 hours.
- You can change the travel date on any flight scheduled till 30 September 2022 if you have made a booking before 7 June 2022.
- Apart from all of the above-mentioned points, the customers must note down that they need to pay the price difference between the original flight and the new one.
Therefore, these were the basic and standard guidelines on flight change with British Airways. Now, it’s time to learn about the process of changing flights at British Airways.
What is the Process for British Flight Change?
If you want to learn about how to change your flight on British Airways, you can log in to your account British Airways. This is the online method. However, you can follow the offline process as well.
Online Flight Change:
- Visit the British Airways official site.
- Then go to the manage my booking section.
- After that, enter the flight booking reference number and the last anime of the passenger.
- Now, you will get access to the list of your booking. From here, you need to select the flight that you have to change.
- Now, hit on the cancel/change button.
- Hereafter, make the required changes that you wish for.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
Offline Flight Change:
- Call on the British Airways phone number at 1 (800) 247-9297 if you wish to make any changes to your existing British Airways flight booking.
- After that, carefully listen to the IVR suggestions.
- Then, the customer needs to press the right key as per the flight change.
- Now, when the customer needs to get in touch with British Airways live agent, share your flight booking number.
- Also, tell him the last name of the passenger.
- The British Airways live person will perform the required steps further.
So, this was all about the flight change process with British Airways. If you face any issues, just contact the British airline’s customer care team.
How Can I Change my Travel Date with British Airways?
As per the new policy, British airways change flight date deadline has been extended. Also, you just need to pay the fare difference. To change the date/ destination on British Airways tickets, you can follow either of these methods:
- Firstly, you can go to the British airways manage booking section
- Or, you can contact the travel agent via call.
Go for any of the above-mentioned methods to change your travel date on the British flight.
How Much Do I Need to Pay for the British Airways Flight Change?
Now, if you are willing to know about the British airways change flight cost, you can go through the following points:
- The exact fee for changing flights with British airways depends upon several factors. They are :
- Flight routes
- Fare type
- Time difference between the flight change and flight departure.
- If any customers are changing their flight tickets when 14 days or more are left, then they need to pay a charge of $130.
- If 14 days or less are left in flight departure, then you need to pay $650.
- However, if you have to change the date, you might need to pay up to 100 Euros.
- Also, if you are a member of the company travel loyalty program or British airways executive club, you might not need to pay any change fee.
- On the other hand, if any customer calls the airline to change the flight, British Airways then needs to pay 25 USD as the service fee.
So, if you have made your holiday booking, but unfortunately you are looking to change or even cancel your booking, call us immediately. The customers do not need to worry about the time or when they should call or not. We are available 24*7 to serve our customers well.