Frontier Airlines Flight Change Policy, Process, Fee
Have you purchased flight tickets from Frontier Airlines and want to change them? If yes, then Frontier Airlines change flight policy is for you! Moreover, the airline permits its passengers to modify their ticket details as per their needs. However, you should have complete information regarding the flight change policy of Frontier before changing your flight.
Further, you can change your flight details with Flight Flexibility. In addition, you need to add it during your booking on an official site or in a mobile app. If you want to know more about Frontier Airlines flight change, you can go through the sub-topics mentioned below.
Guidelines Of Frontier Airlines Flight Change For 2023
Frontier Airlines has set down some rules for flight change, and every traveler needs to follow them. Moreover, the airline permits its passengers to change their flights using multiple methods. However, they need to pay Frontier Airlines to change flight fees to the airline. Further, read the points given below to know more:
- If passengers change their flight 60 days prior to the planned departure, they do not need to pay any additional charges.
- Otherwise, passengers have to pay a fee to change their flight, starting from $40 to $99 respectively.
- Besides, the fee depends on the fare difference and the time of initiating the flight change process.
- However, passengers who change their flight within 24 hours of booking can make any modification for free.
Frontier Flight Change Within 24 Hours
If the traveler has booked flight tickets from Frontier Airlines seven days before the scheduled departure. Then, they will be eligible to change their flight details for free within 24 hours of purchase under Frontier Airlines flight change policy.
Further, the airline does not charge any fee only after 24 hours and holds the ticket of the passengers for 24 hours. However, if the ticket is purchased less than seven days prior to the departure, the airline will not provide any free change service.
How Do I Change My Flight On Frontier Airlines?
If you are wondering about making change flight on Frontier Airlines, you can use the online process, which can be done by following the steps listed below:
- First, go to the official web page of Frontier Airlines.
- Second, log in to your frontier account or continue as a guest.
- Now, choose “My Trip” and enter the required details in the given space.
- Then, click on the “Flight Change” option and make modifications as you want.
- At last, pay the flight change fee and fare difference by choosing your preferred payment option.
Through Mobile App
- First, download the app from the google play store.
- Now, find the “My Trip” option, and enter the needed details.
- After that, choose your flight option and make your desired changes.
- Finally, you will redirect to the check-out page. Then, pay the fare difference and flight change fee.
Through Visiting At The Airport
Passengers can change their flight at the airport. However, you need to visit your nearest airport immediately, go to the ticket counter, and request to change your flight. Then, you will have airline representatives here, and you need to make a request for a flight change. Further, provide some details of your booking as asked by them and pay the fee to change your flight.
Through Phone Number
- To initiate this process, dial Frontier Airlines customer service number at (1 (801) 401-9000) or +1-860-498-9674 from your phone.
- Then, follow the IVR instructions and wait to connect with the airline representative.
- Once you connect with them, provide the required details and request them to change your flight.
- At last, verify your changing details, then pay the fare difference and change the flight fee.
Same-Day Flight Change Frontier Airlines
With Frontier Airlines, the same-day flight change makes it easy to change your flight which is convenient for the passenger. However, the airline provides the facility of same-day flight change if the seats are available.
- Passengers with economy tickets have to pay a fee of $50 for the same-day flight change.
- Moreover, passengers with refundable flight tickets can enjoy same-day flight change Frontier Airlines for free.
- Also, the summit level members of early members can also make a same-day flight change for free.
Further, passengers can make same-day flight changes by calling Frontier Airlines reservation number (1 (801) 401-9000) or visiting the Frontier reservation center at the airport.
Frontier Flight Change Fee
Passengers need to pay Frontier change flight fee. However, the flight change fee depends on the ticket type chosen by the passenger and the days remaining for the scheduled departure. If you wish to know the recent fee criteria of Frontier Airlines, you should glance at the points given below.
- The change is done after 90 days, and no fee is charged.
- Moreover, for the changes made between 14 to 89 days, the airline charged $49.
- For the changes made in less than 13 days, a fee of $99 will be charged.
Moreover, passengers need to pay fare difference along with this to the airline for the selected flights.
Frontier flight change policy allows the passengers to make any modification to their ticket. If you find any issue while changing your flight, you can connect with us by dialing our helpline number 24/7.
Frontier Airlines FAQs
See More Frontier Airlines Posts:
- Frontier Airlines Book A Flight
- Frontier Airlines En Español
- How Do I Talk to a Live Person at Frontier Airlines?
- Frontier Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Frontier Airlines $29 Sale
- What is Frontier Airlines Seat Selection Process?
- Frontier Airlines Unaccompanied Minors Policy
- Frontier Airlines Military Discounts