Have you canceled your flights and now wish to apply for a ticket refund on Lufthansa Airlines? If yes, get complete details on the Lufthansa refund policy and request a refund by filling out an online form.
Depending on convenience, Lufthansa Airlines lets passengers cancel trips and apply for a refund online or offline. Furthermore, the team will initiate compensation to the original payment mode after verifying your cancellation and refund request.
Terms and Conditions on Applying for a Ticket Refund on Lufthansa Airlines
You can simultaneously apply for a ticket refund if you have canceled your flights. There are certain guidelines on applying for a refund on Lufthansa Airlines; let’s check them out.
- Under the Lufthansa Airlines refund policy, claim a full refund after canceling flights within 24 hours of initial booking.
- However, if you cancel your tickets after the risk-free period, you will receive a partial payment minus cancellation fees. The refund will be in the form of a credit in your wallet, which you can use for future trips.
- There are full refunds if your scheduled arrival time at your destination is delayed by at least two hours.
- Suppose your departure time was changed on the travel day by more than five hours because of short-term flight disruptions. In that case, passengers are applicable for full ticket refunds.
How to Request a Ticket Refund on Lufthansa Airlines?
You have two options for requesting a ticket refund on Lufthansa Airlines, including online and offline. However, applying for a ticket refund through online mode will save you a lot of time and effort.
Here are the steps that you can follow to apply for a refund on Lufthansa Airlines.
- First, open the airline’s official site and log into your account.
- Second, visit the refund request page, and you will see an online application.
- Now, complete your details with the correct information and submit the form.
- The available details on the form include first and surname, email address, region of contact, and telephone number.
- Moreover, your flight details will include the ticket number, booking code, passenger’s name, and use of the ticket.
Note: If you have booked tickets through a third party, contact them directly when applying for cancellation and refunds.
Request a Ticket Refund on Lufthansa Airlines over a Phone Call
If you have anything to ask from the customer team, directly call on the refund helpline number 1 (800) 645-3880. Furthermore, the team member will verify your cancellation and refund request and process your refund to your wallet.
The team will guide you completely about the refund policy Lufthansa and ensure you a safe and hassle-free journey.
How Long Does it Take to Initiate a Refund on Lufthansa Airlines?
The time to initiate a refund depends on your payment mode. For instance, if you have booked tickets using cash, it may take longer to get a refund.
Generally, Lufthansa Airlines transfers refunds within 23 business days to the wallet, which you can use to book award flights.