Southwest airlines have always tried their best to serve their customers with the best services at the best price. They have never failed to provide their passengers with the utmost comfort at a reasonable price. To continue doing that, southwest airlines have partnered with Visa and has come up with their “Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card.” these cards are very beneficial for anyone who owns them. They get additional discounts and perks on their every booking at a very reasonable price. There are different types of rapid rewards credit cards. You can choose the one that suits your preferences the best.
Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Cards
Southwest Airlines offer seven credit cards to their customers to choose from. These cards are:
Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card
This card is best for the frequent flyer flyers of Southwest Airlines. The card comes with an intro bonus of 40,000 points, and the card’s annual fee is $149. Along with the free miles, the card also provides the passengers with additional perks such as 7,500 points on your membership anniversary, four upgraded boardings, and $75 travel credits annually.
Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card
This card is best for casual flyers of Southwest Airlines. The card comes with an intro bonus of 40,000 points and other perks such as 6,000 bonus points every time you renew your card and travel and purchase protection. The annual fee of this card is $99 only.
Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card
This card has the lowest annual fees out of all other cards. I.e., $69. The card comes with an intro bonus of 40,000 points and 3,000 points on the yearly renewal of the card.
Southwest Rapid Rewards® Performance Business Credit Card
This card is best for small businesses owners. This card comes with an intro bonus of 80,000 points and 9,000 points on annual card renewal. The annual fee of this card is $199.
Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Business Credit Card
This card is best for businesses that need cards with low annual fees. The yearly cost of this card is just $99. The card comes with an intro bonus of 60,000 points and other inflight and airport benefits.
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Card
This card is best for the frequent flyers of Southwest Airlines. The card comes with 60,000 intro bonus points and additional travel purchases and travel credits at an annual fee of $550.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
This is the best all-rounder travel card for Southwest Airlines. This card’s annual fee is just $95, and it comes with the intro bonus of 1,00,000 points. In addition to that, the cardholder gets great returns at dining and travel purchases and an all-time high sign-up bonus.
Southwest Rapid Rewards Phone Number
There is another way to get access to your rapid rewards other than logging into the account. You can access the points with Rapid Rewards’ automated voice response system by giving a call on 1-800-445-5764.
Southwest Rapid Rewards Redeem
If you are wondering how can you redeem your rapid rewards, you need to follow the following steps:
- Visit the official website of the airlines.
- Under the option “Book,” enter the details required to make a reservation, such as your departure and arrival location, dates of travel, and the number of passengers traveling.
- Now, make sure you choose the option “Points” available on the top right corner under the “Book” option.
- Click on the “Search” button and choose the most convenient flight.
- Now, when making the payment for your booking, you can make the payment with your rapid reward points. It is important to note that the TPS value of rapid reward points is 1.5 cents each, so it is easy to access these points and get great relief on your bookings.
- Another important point to note is that you can also purchase Business Select or Anytime fares using your points, but this lowers the value of your points. This is why it is recommended to use the Southwest Wanna Get Away option to redeem the points.
Buy Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card Points
In case you are running short on your rapid rewards, you can buy more points. To do so, one must follow the following steps:
- Go on the website of Southwest Airlines.
- Click on the “Rapid rewards” options available at the top of the page.
- There, click on the “Buy or transfer points.”
- From here, you can buy, transfer or even gift your points whenever needed.
- You can also purchase rapid rewards points directly while making a reservation.
- A noticeable fact about buying the rapid reward points is that you buy points at the rate between 2.7-3 cents while the redeeming value of the points is 1.5 cents. So, it is advised to earn points rather than buying them from the airlines. This way you can save more money on your bookings.
See More Southwest Airlines Posts:
- Southwest Airlines Book a Flight
- Southwest Airlines En Espanol
- Best Time to Buy Tickets for Southwest Airlines
- Southwest Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Southwest Airlines $29 Flights
- Get Southwest Airlines Vacation Deals
- Southwest Airlines Sale $ 69
- Southwest Airlines Low Fare Calendar
- Find Southwest Cheap Flight for your Next Trip
- Southwest Airlines Wanna Get Away Fares
- Get Cheap Last Minute Flights on Southwest