Air Canada Seat Selection: Process & Fee
Have you made reservations with Air Canada and want to choose seats in advance for the tickets? Then you are at the right place. Because here, the travelers will be provided with full details on Air Canada seat selection and how to select seats on Air Canada flights.
Points to remember while applying for Air Canada Advance Seat Selection:
According to the reservation policy of Air Canada, the passengers can quite easily make selections for their seats in advance free of cost when they check-in at the airport.
Also, if the traveler thinks to select the seats in advance even before check-in, they might be charged with the extra money depending on the fare type.
For example, for basic fare, the cost might range from $20 to $100. Whereas, in the case of standard fare, the traveler might be charged $20 to $50.
Still, if the passengers have queries regarding seat selection, they can call the on-air Canada seat selection phone number +1-888-978-0366.
How to choose seats on air Canada flights
If you want to know how to choose seats on air Canada flights in advance, follow the following steps:
- Go to the check-in option
- Fill in all the reservation details and click on the “Continue” button
- Next, you will be required to select the seats for your reserved flight tickets and click on the “Next” button.
- Here, you might be needed to pay some extra amount.
- Further, you need to verify all the reservation details and confirm details.
- Now, you will get your boarding passes. You might get a hard copy or simply download it as per the requirement.
Hence, the above steps were the simple ways through which passengers can make Air Canada seat selection easily.
How can I choose an Air Canada Preferred Seat?
Travelling is always fun, and it’s a delight if you get your desired seats. Air Canada is one of the airlines that gives access to its travelers to select their preferred seats. Not only this, air Canada changed seat procedures rather than allow their passengers to upgrade seats.
You can choose your seats while booking the flight and even after booking the flight as well.
Method 1: While Booking New Flight
When booking a flight with Air Canada, you can reserve a seat.
To do so:
- Go to the website and select the Air Canada my bookings option to book a flight.
- After that, follow the onscreen instructions to enter all of your information, such as your name, class, destination, and date.
You can also reserve seats once you’re done with it.
Method 2: After Booking Flight
If you realize you need to reserve seats after making your reservation, simply
- Go to the website.
- After that, I go to my reservations and seek the opportunity to alter seats.
- Choose the seat of your choice and pay for it, and you’re done.
- You can also request a spot onboard if there are any empty seats available.
- It is important to note that Air Canada change seats preferences are not accessible on all flights; thus, confirm first and proceed.
That concludes the Air Canada seat reservation process. If you have any further questions, call the support number.
Is preferred seating worth it on Air Canada?
Air Canada may have offered new means for passengers to get their preferred seats. Air Canada’s preferred seat is one such option, allowing travelers to select the seat of their choice. If you’re unsure whether preferred seats are worthwhile, consider the seating and the amount you’ve invested. The price of a premium seat ranges from $17 to $299. The type of seat you select determines the services you receive and the amount of legroom you have.
How can I make sure my young child and I are seated together?
Our goal is to seat youngsters with a parent or guardian at all times. As a result, we provide free seat assignments to parents/guardians and children under 14 who travel together.
It’s critical to note that you’re traveling with young children in your booking or to notify an Air Canada agent or your travel agent at the time of booking.
If you’ve already made your reservation, you can check My Bookings before checking in to ensure your child has been seated with a parent or guardian. To make the necessary changes, please contact Air Canada Reservations or your travel agent.