Air Canada Seat Selection: Process & Fee
Have you made reservations with Air Canada and want to choose seats in advance for the tickets? Then you are at the right place. Because here, the travelers will be provided with full details on Air Canada seat selection and how to select seats on Air Canada flights.
Points to remember while applying for Air Canada Advance Seat Selection:
According to the reservation policy of Air Canada, the passengers can quite easily make selections for their seats in advance free of cost when they check-in at the airport.
Also, if the traveler thinks to select the seats in advance even before check-in, they might be charged with the extra money depending on the fare type.
For example, for basic fare, the cost might range from $20 to $100. Whereas, in the case of standard fare, the traveler might be charged $20 to $50.
Still, if the passengers have queries regarding seat selection, they can call the on-air Canada seat selection phone number +1-860-498-9674.
How to choose seats on air Canada flights
If you want to know how to choose seats on air Canada flights in advance, follow the following steps:
- Go to the check-in option
- Fill in all the reservation details and click on the “Continue” button
- Next, you will be required to select the seats for your reserved flight tickets and click on the “Next” button.
- Here, you might be needed to pay some extra amount.
- Further, you need to verify all the reservation details and confirm details.
- Now, you will get your boarding passes. You might get a hard copy or simply download it as per the requirement.
Hence, the above steps were the simple ways through which passengers can make Air Canada seat selection easily.
How can I choose an Air Canada Preferred Seat?
Travelling is always fun, and it’s a delight if you get your desired seats. Air Canada is one of the airlines that gives access to its travelers to select their preferred seats. Not only this, air Canada changed seat procedures rather than allow their passengers to upgrade seats.
You can choose your seats while booking the flight and even after booking the flight as well.
Method 1: While Booking New Flight
When booking a flight with Air Canada, you can reserve a seat.
To do so:
- Go to the website and select the Air Canada my bookings option to book a flight.
- After that, follow the onscreen instructions to enter all of your information, such as your name, class, destination, and date.
You can also reserve seats once you’re done with it.
Method 2: After Booking Flight
If you realize you need to reserve seats after making your reservation, simply
- Go to the website.
- After that, I go to my reservations and seek the opportunity to alter seats.
- Choose the seat of your choice and pay for it, and you’re done.
- You can also request a spot onboard if there are any empty seats available.
- It is important to note that Air Canada change seats preferences are not accessible on all flights; thus, confirm first and proceed.
That concludes the Air Canada seat reservation process. If you have any further questions, call the support number.
Advance Seat Selection fare on Air Canada
Air Canada permits passengers to choose the desired seat in advance by paying an additional fee. However, the seat selection charges may vary with different fare types and routes. Also, if you booked tickets in advance, choose the Air Canada manage booking feature to change seats.
Let’s have a look at the fare chart.
Basic Seat Selection Fare
- When flying between Canada and US, you have to pay $20 to $100 for a seat reservation.
- Air Canada seat selection fees vary between $20 and $100 CAD/USD
- Book your seats for $20 and $100 CAD/USD on international flights.
- The seat selection fee on Air Canada is between $10 and $50 on flights operating within Canada and US.
- You have to pay up to $20 to $50 for choosing seats on selected international routes during an Air Canada booking.
- Moreover, all other itineraries are free of cost on Air Canada.
Business class, Premium Economy, Latitude, Comfort, and Flex fare travelers can book the desired seat for free. However, request extra legroom by paying an additional fee of $19 at the time of ticket purchase or during check-in.
Choose a Preferred Seat on Air Canada Online
As per the Air Canada seat selection policy, passengers can choose desired seats online at least two hours before departure. Moreover, one may choose the desired seats at the time of ticket purchase or during flight check-in. However, if you don’t select seats in advance, the airline will randomly assign the seats for no extra cost. To enjoy a smooth interface, download the airline’s free mobile app and search for a comfortable and reclining seat.
How Do I Change my Air Canada Seat?
Air Canada gives full flexibility and allowS passengers to change already booked seats before departure at an additional fee. Moreover, move to the manage booking page and follow the given steps to apply for a seat upgrade.
- Firstly, launch the airline’s official site on your device.
- Secondly, log into your account.
- Now hit the Manage Booking OPTION.
- Enter your flight details like last name and ticket reference code.
- You will see your itinerary information on the screen and click on the “Edit” button.
- Next, find the “Seat Selection” button.
- Check all the available seats and choose the best one.
- Once you find your favorite seat, pay for the seat upgrades by saving the changes you made.
- Now select the payment mode and confirm your tickets by making the final payment.
Moreover, if you need any help from the team in making seat upgrades, contact the Air Canada customer service team.
Air Canada FAQs
See Also other post: