How To Change Air Canada Flight?
Air Canada flight change policy allows its passengers to rebook their flights for free without facing any trouble. Besides, you must go to the official site to cancel your flight reservation and can connect with the airline agents. Moreover, the change flight policy is a must-understand before proceeding with the process.
Steps for Online Change
- Go to the official website of Air Canada.
- Choose the ‘My Bookings’ option.
- Now, select your flight to make the changes.
- Then, make changes to your booking as per your requirements.
- Pay the amount applicable to complete the change flight process.
- Next, Click on “Save” to save your changes.
- Lastly, wait to receive a confirmation email on your registered email id.
When it comes to change a flight offline, you are allowed to visit your nearest airport and then move to the Air Canada kiosk to ask a supervisor to assist you through the process. However, you need to provide some required information to them for flight change.
How To Change Air Canada flights Through Mobile App?
Air Canada change flight policy delivers some resources to facilitate you with an easy process to alter your flight. In addition, passengers can use the mobile app of Air Canada to modify their reservations.
- First, download the app from the play store.
- Then, log in to your account using such credentials as your user name and password.
- Now, go to the “My Booking” section, and enter your flight details.
- After that, click on the “Continue” option and fill in the required details in order to modify your flight.
How To Change Air Canada Flights Using Phone Number?
For ease of the passengers, Air Canada allows its passengers to change their flight using its customer service phone number (1 (888) 247-2262) or +1-860-498-9674 to connect with its agents. Additionally, you will get the number at the official site of the airline.
Then, you can dial the number from your phone and get in touch with Air Canada. After that, you will connect to an airline representative and you need to make a request to change your flight. But, you need to share some required details of your booking with them.
What Is The Air Canada Change Flight Policy?
The flight change policy has been designed charge free from 2021. Further, if you want to make Air Canada change flight you need to read out the given below guidelines by the airline:
- The flight ticket should be purchased from the official website, its customer service, or the authorized center of Air Canada.
- Similarly, all tickets should meet the flight change rules set down by the airline.
- However, you can not make any flight changes after the departure of your flight.
- The flight changes can be made only 2 hours before the flight departure time.
- If you change your flight within 24 hours of purchasing, then you do not need to pay any charges to the airline.
- But, if you modify your flight after 24 hours of the booking, you are responsible to pay the flight change fee to Air Canada.
- Additionally, change flight policy to allow all passengers to make modifications to their itinerary as per the new plans of the airline.
- Likewise, if the passenger informs the airline regarding their flight change in advance, the airline may waive certain charges.
- According to the Air Canada flight change 24 hours policy, you can cancel your flight within 24 hours after booking. Also, the airline will provide a full refund with no charges.
How Much Does It Cost To Change A Flight With Air Canada?
If passengers do not follow the rules of the Air Canada change flight policy, they will be entitled to pay the charges. However, the Air Canada change fee may vary:
- Basic – No cancellation fee allowed after 24 hours.
- Standard, Flex, comfort, – $200
- Latitude – Fees are refundable
- Premium, Economy, Business – $200
- Award ticket – after 24 hours – $125, $150
- Can flight same-day – $0 to $150
How Can I Change My Flight Date With Air Canada?
With date change policy, passengers can easily modify the date on their flight on the official website. To do this, follow the given below steps:
- First, visit the official website of Air Canada.
- Then, log in to your account using your username and password.
- Now, move to the “My Booking” section.
- Next, enter the required details in the provided space.
- After that, you will access your booking page.
- In the next step, make the required changes in date.
- At last, process and pay the charges using your desired payment option.
Guidelines For Air Canada Same-Day Flight Change Policy
Passengers need to consider some rules while making changes on the same day of departure. Further, read the given below points carefully:
- At first, passengers must pay the fee if they make changes in their flight on the day of departure as per the Air Canada same-day flight change policy 2023.
- Besides, ensure that your new flight should be within 24 hours of the departure of the flight and it should be at the same airport and same destination.
- Also, the flight you wish to take must have the same number of stops as the original flight.
- Similarly, if you want to book your flight on another airline, then you must be a member of the same alliance.
- If you are changing your flight according to the same-day flight change, then it must depart up to three hours after the change request is done.
Here’s the question “ how to change flights with Air Canada” is resolved. If you still have any doubts or concerns, you can dial the Air Canada helpline number at +1-860-498-9674, to get help from agents. They are available 24/7 to assist you.