How Do I Reschedule My Flight With Turkish Airlines?
Have you purchased flight tickets with Turkish Airlines? Then, you must know that the airline provides you with the leverage to change your flight or its details under specified conditions under Turkish Airlines change flight policy. Moreover, you can change your flight using Online and Offline modes. Besides, the airline understands the needs & requirements of its travelers.
Further, passengers can rebook their flight if they realize they will not board their flight at the airport. However, the airline has made some rules for passengers who want to change their flights. With this web page, you will get complete knowledge of the same. So, let’s move ahead.
How to Change Flight with Turkish Airlines?
Passengers can change Flight Turkish Airlines via the official website. To do this, you need to consider the given below methods:
Steps to Change Turkish Flight Online
- Go to the airline’s official website and log in to your account.
- After that, click on the “Manage Trip” option and enter the needed information in the provided space.
- Then, review your given details and choose the “Find Trip” option.
- Now, you will make a list of your flights and choose one that you wish to change.
- Next, choose the “Edit” option and make the required changes to your reservation.
- Further, the system will provide you with the best options.
- Then, you need to pay the charges to confirm your changes.
- Finally, the airline will send you a confirmation email regarding your new flight details.
How do I Contact Turkish Airlines to Change My Flight?
Passengers can change their existing flight reservations by connecting to the airline anytime. Similarly, you need to find the Turkish airline change flight number from its main website. With this, you can talk to a live person in Turkish. Furthermore, follow the simple steps to use this method.
Steps to Contact Turkish Airlines to Change Flight
- Dial the Turkish Airlines customer service number at (1 (800) 874-8875) or xxx-xxx-xxx from your mobile.
- Then, you must choose your desired language and follow the IVR instructions carefully.
- Press 1 if you have no miles membership.
- Press 2 for flight reservation and ticket.
- To get in touch with the Turkish Airlines representative, press two and wait.
- Further, a live agent will connect with you after some time.
- Now, provide your required booking details to them.
- Afterward, you must confirm your confirmation code, flight number, and passenger name with the agent.
- The agent will verify your details and offer you the best available options to you for your flight change.
- Once you choose an option, you must pay the Turkish Airlines flight change fee.
- At last, you will get a confirmation email from the airline.
What Is Turkish Airlines Flight Change Policy?
- In accordance with the Turkish Airlines change flight policy, you are eligible to make modifications to your flight only when you purchase your flight tickets directly from the Turkish Airlines official website, ticket counter, or at the airport.
- Moreover, if passengers make the desired changes in their flight booking within the specified risk-free period, they do not need to pay charges.
- Also, a zero fee for a refundable flight ticket.
- Similarly, you are allowed to change only unused parts of your ticket for a different destination, but you have to pay the fare difference as per the policy.
- In addition, you can make changes in your reservation for multiple destinations within the regions mentioned by TATA for partially used tickets.
- In this case, you will only need to pay the fare difference, not the flight change fee, to the airline.
- On the other hand, you can simply change your flight through Turkish Airlines customer service, online channels, sales offices, and agencies if you buy your tickets from a third party.
- Additionally, you can make endless changes to your ticket until 31 July 2022 if you bought your ticket between 21 March 2020 to 31 May 2022 as the last date of the flight.
- Likewise, passengers must change Turkish Airlines Flight to an open ticket before the flight’s departure.
- The charges you pay for your flight change depending on the fare rules applied to your ticket.
Covid Policy For Change Flight On Turkish Airlines
According to the Turkish Airlines change flight covid policy, passengers will get various rights if your flight is simulated due to the pandemic conditions. Similarly, you will acquire a full refund for free if the partner airline will not offer the alternate flight or if the alternate option is not best for you.
How Much Does It Cost To Change A Flight With Turkish Airlines?
Turkish Airlines does not provide a 24-hour window to alter international flights. So, you can make a Turkish Airline flight change within 12 hours of ticket purchase and must pay the change fee of $200. Consequently, ensure that the Turkish Airlines bookings become non-changeable after 24 hours.
Can We Change The Flight Date After Booking Turkish Airlines?
Yes, you are free to change the flight date after completing your reservation. However, you need to change the flight date prior to the departure. Similarly, you need to book your flight tickets from the official website, customer service, or ticket counter of Turkish Airlines. Further, you may pay the Turkish Airlines change flight date fee to the airline if you alter the international reservation after the risk-free window.
Steps To Change The Flight Date On Turkish Airlines:
- Head to the official website of the airline.
- Sign in to your account to access your booking details.
- Go to the “Manage Booking” option.
- Then, enter the required details.
- Click on the “Search” button, and you will have your booking list.
- Now, you will have multiple options, such as editing, viewing, and changing your reservation.
- Hit the “Change Flight Date” option and choose the booking you want to change your flight date.
- Next, look for the flight availability on your preferred dates.
- After that, change and choose a new date as per your requirements.
- Review the changes and click on “Confirm.”
- Finally, you will acquire a confirmation email with your new flight details.
How Much Does It Cost To Change A Flight Date With Turkish Airlines?
Passengers can make Turkish Airline Change flight dates under certain periods and eligible fare types. However, if you fail to do so, you may pay the charges to the airline, which might cost around $21 to $55. Similarly, you do not need to pay any fee if you alter your flight due to COVID-19.
Hopefully, the above data will be helpful to you to change your flight with ease. If you face any trouble while making Turkish Airlines change flights, you can connect to the Turkish Airlines toll-free number at +1-860-498-9674, any time, 24/7.