Eva Air Change Flight Policy | Process | Fee
Do you regularly fly across Asia, Europe, America, or Oceania? You must have heard the name Eva Air. The airline is popular due to its simple Eva Air Change Flight policy that every passenger can understand. Plans can change unexpectedly, and such airlines offer flexible flight change options for such cases.
Eva Air allows you to modify any part of your itinerary 24/7 till 3 hours before the flight’s departure. You can alter the details online from the website or seek help from a customer service representative in changing the itinerary.
Read and find out what policy conditions apply for changes you want to make to your ticket.
Eva Air Change Flight Rules & Regulations
The Eva Air Flight Change Policy helps resolve many issues when plans change. However, not everyone can modify their itinerary due to certain restrictions. Read below to find out:
- Passengers can modify bookings from 360 days to 3-7 hours before the flight’s scheduled take-off.
- Changes apply to everyone in the reservation, and payments are completed simultaneously.
- Further, people can’t change their multi-city or stopover channel flights.
- One can’t place Eva change flight request when the number of passengers differs, and the new booking record doesn’t match the original one.
- Bookings with packages such as pet transportation, extra baggage, medical needs, etc., won’t get changed.
- Also, the facility is available only once for partially used bookings.
- You can’t change a ticket bought with miles or upgraded via miles.
- An Eva air change flight fee and fare difference will apply per your fare rules.
- Besides, group bookings with 9+ people are also not eligible for this facility.
- Passengers must request the previously booked in-flight services again. When less than 24 hours are left, all in-flight services might not be available.
To check if your booking is eligible for modifications, kindly look at the Eva Air ticket fare rules for your reservation.
How Can I Change My Flight Date Eva Air?
Passengers can verify their eligibility under the Eva Air Change Flight policy and modify their tickets online from the official website. Follow the step-by-step instructions to change your itinerary faster:
- Visit the official website evaair.com.
- Go to manage menu and find the view my booking option.
- Further, click the change dates/ flights link.
- Enter the booking reference, last name, first name, and verification code.
- After that, log in to your account and find your flight.
- When available, fill in the alternative details and choose your flight.
Finally, follow the rest of the prompts till you arrive at the payments page. After that, check the payable fare difference and flight change fee per person per leg of the journey. Now you can pay the amount and change the date and location of your flight.
Can I Change My Eva Air Flight Via Phone?
Yes, you can. Dial the Eva air contact number USA 1 (800) 695-1188 and respond to the IVR menu. You can go straight to the flight change menu or press the key that connects you to an executive.
Once you get in touch with a live person, place the Eva Air Change Flight request, and the executive will check eligibility. If your booking qualifies for the facility, you can change the ticket’s date, time, and destination by paying the fare difference and flight change fee per passenger per leg of the journey.
How Much Does It Cost To Change A Flight With Eva Air?
The Eva Air Change Flight fee ranges between $50 to $300 for a domestic flight. For Eva international flights, this charge will be higher. Apart from the flight change fee, a fare difference would also apply, depending upon the time left for departure at the time of modification.
When you change your flight within 24 hours of purchase, Eva Air does not charge any fee for modifying the date, time, or destination in a ticket. Also, for third-party travel agent bookings, the cost would depend upon their rules at the time of purchase.