How Do I Make Air Mauritius Flight Cancellation?
If you have booked your tickets with Air Mauritius and now want them anymore, please look into the Air Mauritius Flight Cancellation Policy to avoid missing any points. More importantly, you don’t miss the amount you might receive as a refund or payment reversal after a flight cancellation.
We understand that people sometimes get into trouble, so much so that though unwillingly, they need to withdraw all their desirable and long-planned trips. Hence, they would also need to cancel their flights.
Air Mauritius Flight Cancellation Policy
Want to cancel your Air Mauritius flights? Do it without any hassle. Air Mauritius has made the procedures easy to adapt and proceed with. So if you are stuck in any inevitable situation, remember the following points while canceling the ticket:
- For free cancellation, it should be done within 24 hours of the reservations.
- The passengers can cancel the ticket only if a week (7 days) or more is left from the departure date.
- If you cancel the booking after 24 hours, you will be charged a cancellation fee.
- The airline keeps the authority to refuse the cancellation during peak timings or seasons.
- They will declare the tickets non-refundable.
- If any passengers have made dual bookings, the airlines give the flexibility to cancel one of the bookings, and that too for free, but up to 72 hours from the departure.
- If any passenger has made bookings for a round trip, they can cancel them partially, according to the Air Mauritius flight cancellation policy. Air Mauritius will charge them only for one way.
- Air Mauritius demands the cancellation to be in the same mode as the reservation. That means if any passenger has their reservations made through any travel agent and now wants to cancel them by calling them gain only. And you cannot switch to the online mode for cancellation.
- The passengers should choose the same source of cancellation as chosen for bookings.
How to Cancel the Air Mauritius Flight?
You can make cancellations any way you wish to. It’s totally up to your convenience. The options available to you are:
- Visiting the official website
- Calling the airline agent
Air Mauritius Flight Cancellation Online
Have a glance at the following steps:
- Open the official website of the airline
- Login using your credentials by going top-right of the webpage
- Click ‘Manage My Bookings’ options
- After filling up the details such as your name, ID number, and PNR number, click on the’ continue’ button.
- The airlines will display all the details, and you just need to confirm the cancellation.
- Don’t forget to fill the payment reversal or refund form just after completing the cancellation process.
- Once you confirm the cancellation, you are done.
Air Mauritius Flight Cancellation Via Call
Here is what you need to do:
- Call on +1-860-498-9674 for air Mauritius flight cancellation.
- Speak to the responsible person and convey to them that you need to cancel a flight.
- Help him with your last name and PNR number. They might want to know the reason for flight cancellations. Help them collect their data. the
- After checking the cancellation eligibility for the ticket, the person makes you aware of the cancellation and the refund policies.
- Only then, they go for the final cancellation of the ticket.
- Once done, you can ask the very same person to process the refund also.
If you don’t want to cancel the flight and just change flight destinations, you can also do that.
Air Mauritius Refund Policy
People make reservations with the airline with the belief on Air Mauritius Refund Policy, which underlines the following points:
- The airline will return the refund to the person who has reserved the tickets, for air Mauritius canceled flights
- The airlines also initiate the payment reversal if they cancel, delay or make any changes in the destinations.
- You do not qualify for any refund if you don’t show up for the flight. The airlines will consider it as a show.
- The initiated refund will take at least 7-12 days to add and show in your account.
- When it comes to the mode of payment reversal, the airline goes for different options. For example, if the ticket was booked through a credit card, the airline chooses the same mode for a refund.
- But if the payment was made through cash or cheques, the airlines ask for passengers’ suitable mode of refund.
- There is a particular validity period to apply for a refund. If any passenger uses for a refund after that, the airline holds the right to deny the refund.
- Only refundable tickets would be eligible for a refund., as per Air Mauritius refund policy. You will not be able to get a refund from the airline if you purchase a non-refundable ticket.
Still, if you face any issues in canceling or gaining a refund from Air Mauritius, please contact us to seek help.