Virgin Atlantic Cancellation & Refund Policy
Highlights of Virgin Atlantic Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel a flight within 24 hours of booking it, you can do so through the website and not be charged a cancellation fee.
- In addition, if you cancel your flight within the first 24 hours of purchasing your flight ticket, you will receive a full refund with no additional deductions.
- The refund amount will be paid or credited the same way as the flight was booked according to Virgin Atlantic’s cancellation policy.
Apart from that, if you require any additional information on Virgin Atlantic flight Cancellation policy or cancellation policy, you could contact Virgin Atlantic customer service.
Does Virgin Atlantic Have a 24-Hour Cancellation Policy?
Yes, Virgin Atlantic has a 24-hour cancellation policy, and the rules and restrictions are outlined in the points below.
- If you want to cancel your flight, you must do so within 24 hours of making the reservation.
- Your departure date should be at least seven days after the date you made your reservation.
- The preceding elements will assist you in comprehending Virgin Atlantic’s 24-hour cancellation.
How to Cancel Tickets in Virgin Atlantic?
Now, canceling tickets is not a hectic job. Follow the below steps for canceling your tickets.
- Search the Official website of Virgin Atlantic on your web
- Visit https://www.virginatlantic.com/us/en
- Click on Travel Tab, Position at the Top
- Select My Trips
- Select the flight you are willing to cancel
- Review Your Selection
- Select Cancel Ticket option
- Calculate Refund
- Submit your selection by clicking on the proceed tab.
It can be difficult to cancel tickets using the Virgin Atlantic Official Mobile App or the website.. You, too, get options like:
- Contacting Virgin Atlantic reservation,
- Calling a ticket agent or
- And visiting the airport counter, etc., to cancel your tickets.
You can call the Virgin Atlantic Reservations number to secure your favorite seats in a timely manner. Virgin Atlantic allows you to cancel your tickets at any of their ticketing locations throughout the world.
Virgin Atlantic Cancellation Fee
- If you have a flight reservation that you no longer want to travel and want to cancel it, but you are unsure of the amount that will be charged as a cancellation fee,
- You will not be charged a cancellation fee if you have purchased a low-cost awards ticket.
- If you have a flying club membership, you will be required to pay a cancellation fee of $50.
- If you need to cancel your flight, you must notify the airlines at least 24 hours ahead of time.
- As a result, the preceding ideas will assist you in understanding the virgin Atlantic cancellation charge.
Virgin Atlantic Refund Policy:
Virgin Atlantic Refunds for refundable tickets states:
- Some bookings are done at a reduced price and may be partially or entirely non-refundable if you cancel any reservation. If you require flexibility, choose a Ticket type that meets your requirements.
- You may request a refund of the fare, any carrier-imposed charges and surcharges, taxes, fees, and levies if your Ticket is refundable and you have not utilized any of it.
- They will refund the difference between the fare paid and the utilized portion. To make this refund, they will not charge an administration charge. Your reservation may also need to be re-fared to reflect the altered itinerary; for more details.
For Non-Refundable Tickets, the Refund Policy for Virgin Atlantic says:
- If you have purchased a non-refundable ticket, travel insurance should be purchased in case you need to cancel.
- If your Ticket is non-refundable and you do not use it in its entirety or part, you can still receive a refund of:
(ii) Government, other authority, or airport operator fees; and
(iii) Costs of Government Schemes
- Even if you have a non-refundable ticket, if you are entitled to a refund under Regulation 261/2004, other applicable legislation, or an express provision in these Conditions of Carriage, they shall reimburse the unused portion.
- Except if a refund is imposed by applicable legislation, they will deduct an administration fee of no more than £30 per passenger (£3 per infant) from your return.
- If a customer dies before completing the trip, they shall reimburse any unused portion of the Ticket. To make this refund, they will not charge an administration fee.
Virgin Atlantic Says:
- Unless they agree otherwise or applicable laws compel it, they will only issue a refund to the individual who:
(i) purchased the Ticket;
(ii) has demonstrated to them that they are the ones who purchased the ticket; and
(iii) has demonstrated to them that they are eligible for a refund.
- Unless they agree differently, they will issue a refund in the same currency used to purchase the Ticket.
- Only if the Authorized Agent issued the Ticket and authorized your refund will you get a refund.
You also get an option of Virgin Atlantic flight change if need be.