Air Arabia Flight Cancellation Policy
If you need to cancel your flight with Air Arabia, you can either online or offline. Before getting into the details on the Air Arabia cancellation process, let’s look into the cancellation guidelines of Air Arabia.
Passengers looking for the best way to cancel the ticket must go through this detailed information in the airline’s cancellation policy.
- The airline has introduced Air Arabia’s cancellation policy of 24 hours. According to this, you must cancel your ticket within a day or 24 hours of booking. In such cases, there is no cancellation charge applied to the passengers. And they get the complete payment reversal.
- If any passenger cancels the flight just a few hours before the take-off time of the flight and the flight booking was made between the seven days left from the departure date, Air Arabia demands a cancellation fee to power the airline’s fare rules.
- If any flight delay or cancellation happens from the end of Air Arabia, the airlines take the responsibility to compensate for the loss in terms of money and time.
- Flights from/to Morocco are not eligible for cancellation.
- Some reservations, such as promotional tickets and complimentary gifts, are not eligible for cancellation.
Air Arabia Cancellation Fee
Here are the details on Air Arabia Cancellation charges:
- If any passenger withdraws their, andand flight bookings after the 24-hour risk-free cancellation period, you will be charged a price of $100 to $500 by Air Arabia.
- If you cancel your Air Arabia flight within 24 hours of its scheduled departure, you will be charged an Air Arabia cancellation fee of $100 to $400. After canceling your flight ticket, you can also seek a cancellation.
How can I cancel the Air Arabia flight ticket?
If you want to cancel your Air Arabia ticket, you can choose between two online and offline modes. Online modes of cancellation include balancing the flight tickets either through the airline’s official website or on the mobile app the airline has come up with for passengers for their comfort. And the offline mode of flight cancellation covers the process via call or by visiting the airport.
Online Air Arabia flight Cancellation:
To go with Air Arabia Cancel Flight through an online mode, follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of the airline
- Using your credentials (username and password), log in to the website.
- Go to ‘Manage Reservations’
- Fill in the details as required. The required fields will be the confirmation number, the last name, and the first name. This will help the airline page to navigate your bookings.
- Now select the fight you need to cancel.
- Confirm the cancellation by hitting the ‘Cancel’ button
Note: Remember to check the refund status of the ticket you are canceling. To check the refund status, get to the ‘Travel Funds’ if your passport is refundable. The airlines will initiate the refund within a few working days.
Air Arabia flight Cancelation via call:
Here are the steps you need to follow if you prefer canceling your Air Arabia flights via call:
- Dial Air Arabia flight booking department at +971 6 558 0000.
- Tell the executive that you need to cancel your ticket
- He will ask for certain details. Help him with those.
- He will check the cancellation status and the refund status and brief you on everything.
- Once you confirm that you need to cancel the ticket, he will cancel the ticket on your behalf.
- You will receive a confirmation talking about the flight cancellation and the refund amount you will be receiving in your accounts.
- If your ticket has qualified for a refund, you will get one within a few days.
Air Arabia Flight Cancellation at the Airport:
To complete Air Arabia flight cancellation, you must visit the airport. Read the following points:
- Firstly, you need to get to the airport from where you have chosen to board your flight.
- Then you must go to the Air Arabia Airport Ticket Office).
- You can speak with an Air Arabia executive in person and request that your flight tickets be canceled. The refund will be credited to the same debit or credit card that you used to make the purchase.