Olympic Airlines Cancellation Policy
Are you stuck in some inevitable condition where you need to cancel your trip somewhere? As a result, you will have to cancel the flight tickets as well. But you don’t need to worry much if you have booked your tickets with Olympic air because the Olympic air cancellation policy permits you to do so with quite ease.
Olympic Air Cancellation Policy:
The cancellation policy of the airline are explained in the following lines:
- The airline will initiate complete payment reversal if the passenger has followed the canceled flight Olympic air within 24 hours. The policy says that if the passenger cancels the flight ticket within 24 hours of booking, they will get the full refund.
- Also, you will be refunded only if you have booked your tickets one week or before the flight’s departure date.
- Note: the airline holds the right to alter the 24 hours cancellation policy at any point in time.
- According to the fare rule of the airline, it asks its passengers to pay a charge if they have booked the ticket when one week or less is left in the departure of the flight, and you cancel your passport only when a few hours are left from departure time.
- If Olympic air cancels any scheduled flights due to uncontrolled reasons, it makes every efforts to compensate for the loss for their passengers.
Olympic Air Refund Policy:
- The passengers canceling the ticket have to request a refund online through the official website of the airline.
- The airline initiates the refund only for the tickets that qualify for the refund. And passengers canceling the key within the active span of cancellation will get a full refund.
- The airlines need a time of at least 7 to 10 working days to process the refund after the refund request has been made.
Olympic Air Cancellation Fee:
Below are the instruction talking about the cancellation of the airline:
- Any passengers canceling the ticket after the active span of cancellation (24 hours from the time of booking) will be charged $100 to $500 as a cancellation charge.
- If any passenger cancels the ticket when only 24 hours or less is left from the flight’s departure time, the airline imposes $100 to $400.
Now comes the section where we have talked about the process of flight cancellation
Online Flight Cancellation:
Follow these steps to make the online cancellation:
- Go to the authentic website of the airline, and hit the ‘Manage Booking’ section.
- Enter the details as asked by the page (such as your name and the confirmation number)
- This will help the airline page to navigate your booking.
- Now select the flight you want to cancel.
- The page might ask the reason for canceling the ticket. Enter the valid reason for you canceling the flight.
- Before confirming the cancellation, go to the ‘Travel funds’ to check the refund status on the ticket that you are canceling.
- Once you know all the details, hit the ‘Cancel’ button for submitting the ticket cancellation.
Note: Once you hit the ‘Cancel’ button, the airline sends you an email confirming your ticket termination. The email also displays the refund amount you will be rendered within a few working days from the day of the cancelation.
Olympic Air Flight Cancellation via call:
This is one of the easiest ways to cancel your ticket. But the airline might charge some amount as a service charge.
- Call on +1-860-498-9674. This is toll-free for the airline’s reservation department.
- Inform the airline representative that you indeed have to cancel your flight ticket.
- He will ask for certain details such as the passenger’s name and the confirmation number of the flight.
- Once the person fills in details on your behalf, he will look into the cancellation status of your ticket.
- Then, the person will be able to tell you about the refund status of the ticket.
- Once you agree with all the terms, the representative will confirm the ticket termination on your behalf.
- The airline will send you the confirmation email.
Cancel your Olympic Air Flight at the Airport:
Olympic air cancel flight can also be done by visiting the airport:
- You have to visit the airport from where you were to board the train.
- Following that, you must go to the Olympic Air Airport Ticket Office (ATO).
- You can speak with an Olympic Air official in person and request that your flight tickets be canceled. The refund will be credited to the same debit or credit card that you used to make the purchase.
Credit Voucher for Cancelled Flights by Olympic Air:
- Passengers canceling flights after 01/07/2020 need to adopt a future flight as A credit voucher mandatorily. This voucher can be used for future travel, but only up till 18 months of its issuance.
- If any passenger missed on its use, you can request a refund in terms of amount.