ARoyal Air Maroc Cancellation Policy and Procedure
When booking your tickets with Royal Air Marco, you don’t have to be worried about any cancellation or changes. Royal Air Maroc Cancellation is super easy for the passengers to avail themselves. Moreover, the airline offers some flexible and practical policies that we have tried to make you all aware of.
Key Highlights of Royal Air Maroc Cancellation
Before you move for Royal Air Maroc Ticket Cancellation, go through the policies so that you don’t miss much in your pocket. Here are the guidelines:
- Canceling the tickets within 24 hours of booking will fetch the passengers a full refund, be it a refundable or non-refundable refundable or non-refundable ticket.
- Tickets booked from authorized platforms only qualify for cancellation.
- According to royal air Maroc cancellation policy, passengers holding Business Serenity tickets or Eco Serenity tickets do not have to pay cancellation charges.
- If passengers holding Business Flex and Eco-Flex tickets fail to cancel their tickets within the risk-free period, they will have to pay the cancellation charges.
- The airline does not allow passengers holding Eco Essential, Business Essential, or Eco Classic tickets to cancel their tickets.
Different Methods to Cancel Royal Air Maroc Flight Tickets
If you are stuck with the thought of how to cancel flight Royal Air Maroc, then you are in the right place. You can choose any of the methods at your convenience.
Royal Air Maroc Flight Cancellation through the website:
Follow these steps to cancel ticket Royal Air Maroc:
- Open the website on the Royal Air Maroc website
- Go to ‘Manage Booking’
- Then, fill in the credentials carefully, the name, and the reservation code.
- Go through the degenerated input and “Continue’ tab.
- The booking page will appear in front of you
- Furthermore, select the ticket you need to cancel
- Now, you need to fill out the refund request form.
- Mark all the important fields
- Click on ‘Cancel’
- The airline will make calculations as per their policies.
- You will be asked for any cancellation policy because they deduct the amount from the ticket fare as cancellation charges.
- Once the airline confirms your flight cancellation, you will receive an email regarding the same.
Royal Air Maroc Flight Cancellation via call:
- First, Call on +1-860-498-9674
- Choose your preferred language
- Click on the cancellation option
- An agent from the airline will be connected to you.
- After taking certain details, the agent fills up the airlines’ cancellation and refund form. The details might include the reason for cancellation, booking code, family name, departure date, and flight number.
- Then, you will be charged extra fees for the service you are being provided with for the cancellation.
- After canceling the ticket, the agent will send you an email talking about the cancellation confirmation and refund.
You can choose any of the above methods. Also, you can visit the Royal Air Maroc Customer Service centers or even the airport directly.
Royal Air Maroc Cancellation Fees
- For Business Flex tickets and Eco-Flex, the airline charges 20 to 40% of the total fare as cancellation charges.
- If you buy Business Serenity or Eco Serenity tickets, the airlines will not charge any cancellation fee even if you cancel the ticket after a particular free cancellation period.
- Also, passengers with Eco Essential, Business Essential, or Eco Classic tickets will have to pay the total fare amount as the cancellation charge.
Royal Air Maroc Cancellation FAQS
If I Cancel my Award Ticket, Would I be Eligible for a Refund?
What kind of Compensation does the Airline Provide if the Airline goes on Strike?
According to the Royal Air Maroc Ticket Cancellation Policy, the airline will compensate each passenger affected by strikes as follows:
- Complimentary meals
- Complimentary Premium Drinks
- Getting from the Airport to the Hotel
- Two faxes and phone calls