Air Serbia Flight Cancellation and Refunds
Have you been looking for the Air Serbia cancellation policy online for a long time now? And you are still not able to understand the Air Serbia flight cancellation procedure. Don’t worry; you are at the right policy.
Air Serbia has put in a lot of effort and endeavor to make trips reservation and cancellations easier for their passengers. You can find them here in the most simple words:
Looking into some of the common circumstances, the airline has made some policies that the passengers can save on their pockets. Have a look:
- If the risk-free or free cancellation period lapses, the airline demands cancellation charges based on the routes and fare type
- Make sure to book the tickets from an authorized source because the airlines won’t pay any amount to the canceled tickets booked from any unauthorized start. The authorized platforms might include the airlines’ mobile app, the official website, the sales office, the customer service number, or the airport counter.
- The passengers need to cancel within 24 hours from the time of bookings, ensuring they are being canceled at least seven days before the departure. This would bring you free cancellation.
- If you opt for an offline platform for cancellation, you might be charged service proving charges by the airline.
- The airline accepts the cancellation policy if the reservation/booking of the tickets and the cancellation are made in the same medium.
- Once you have checked in, you board the flight or not, and you just cannot cancel your ticket.
Canceling Air Serbia Tickets
For Air Serbia Cancel Flight procedure, you can do it online or offline. If you do it offline via call or by visiting the airport, you might be charged some amount.
Whereas, you can do it very conveniently without paying any extra charges when it comes to online cancellation mode. For online cancellation, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Air Serbia.
- After selecting the preferred language, sign in using your credentials
- Click on My Bookings
- Fill in the family name and the booking code.
- Choose the trip you need to cancel and carry on with the procedure
- Click on “Cancel”
- Now comes the “refund request” form; fill in and submit it.
- Once the airline accepts the refund and cancellation, you will be sent an email to confirm the same.
Cancellation Fee For Air Serbia
Who would not want free cancellation and saving money while Air Serbia cancel Booking process? To know how to cancel Air tickets for free, keep these points in mind:
The airlines’ cancellation fee is based on certain factors. Those factors are:
- Time of cancellation
- Types of fare/ ticket
- Reason for cancellation
- Flight route.
No charge if the passenger pays the fee within the allotted cancellation period
Apart from this, cancel your Air Serbia flight ticket through online mode. Go to the official website or use the mobile app.
You will get a refund for compensation if the airline cancels or delays the flight.
Air Serbia Delay Compensation:
However, the airline is known for its punctuality and the efforts they make for the passengers’ easy and comfortable traveling. But sometimes the circumstances might not favor, and the flight might get delayed. But you need not worry.
The airlines have the courtesy to pay back the compensations. If an airline causes customers to arrive at their destination three hours or more late, they may be entitled to compensation of up to 600 euros.