Caribbean Airlines Reservations +1-860-498-9674 Flight Booking
Caribbean Airlines is a flag carrier based in Trinidad and Tobago and headquartered in Piarco. Moreover, the airline operates more than 600 weekly flights to around 18 destinations. The flights fly within North America, the Caribbean, and South America; have a base at Piarco International Airport. The colors of Caribbean Airlines are blue, purple, and green and feature a logo of the hummingbird. In addition, travelers can make a Caribbean Airlines Reservations; get access to premium amenities onboard at an affordable price.
In-Flight Services on Caribbean Airlines
At Caribbean Airlines, passengers can enjoy an extensive range of in-flight services for more comfort and safety while flying. While talking about the impeccable entertainment system, stream the live music shows, watch videos, and play games on the smartphone. Install the “Caribbean View” interface from the Playstore or Appstore, and the app will give you various options. In addition, the airline provides drinks and snacks in Business class cabins. In comparison, Economy or Premium Economy may get complimentary fizzy drinks on the flight.
Travel Classes of Caribbean Airlines
Caribbean Airlines offers a wide selection of in-flight services and great customer service plans for the flyer’s comfort.
- The Business class features dedicated check-in, lounge access for comfort and privacy, priority booking, and baggage retrieval.
- Enjoy extra-large leather seats on the plane.
- The superior seats have a pitch of 45 inches with enough room to stretch your legs.
- Moreover, there are personalized 13.3-inch video seatback touch screens to watch TV shows or movies onboard.
- While flying in Economy class, flyers get complimentary non-alcoholic drinks.
- Economy flex passengers can carry up to two checked bags and make free flight changes before departure.
- In addition, passengers can enjoy comfortable seats and sleep with peace of mind.
Caribbean Airlines Book a Flight Procedure
Caribbean Airlines provides a seamless way to book flight tickets at much ease through online or offline methods. One can search the popular destinations and begin planning a holiday trip with family or friends at the best price.
However, if you wish to make a Caribbean Airlines booking online, follow the below simple guide.
- First, go to the Caribbean Airlines’ official site and hit the “Book Flight” tab to book online flight tickets.
- Select your journey trip from one-way, round, and multi-city trips.
- Enter your preferred destination and arrival airport.
- Now fill in your departure and return date in the specific fields.
- After giving your details, click on the search button.
- The page will open the list of all the available flights flying on different dates.
- Choose the one that best suits your travel requirements and budget.
- Once you have finalized the flight, make an online payment.
- In the end, you will receive a confirmation mail and an e-ticket from the booking team.
Get a Tickets Over a Phone Call : Dial +1-860-498-9674
Sometimes passengers prefer to make reservations over a phone call and avoid going through the online booking process. In such a situation, flyers can dial Caribbean Airlines customer service number +1-860-498-9674 and seek human assistance. Besides, request them to resolve issues related to change, cancellations, rebooking, refunds, check-in, group booking, flight deals, etc. Moreover, the flight representative will provide all sorts of help and ensure you a memorable trip and quality services onboard.
About Caribbean Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy
Based on the 24-hour flight cancellation policy, one can cancel Caribbean Airlines reservations within 24 hours of the initial purchase. Furthermore, the airline will provide a full refund as a travel credit for booking future trips. Suppose you cancel the booking a few hours before departure; the flight was not booked more than a week before. In that case, the airline will impose a non-refundable fee depending on the fare rule and ticket type.
Steps needed to cancel Caribbean Airlines reservations online via the site
- First, browse the airline’s official site and go to the booking page.
- Log in by filling in your email ID and password.
- Choose the “Manage Trip” section.
- Now enter your flight details like last name and flight booking code.
- You can select a flight you want to apply for the cancellation and click on the “Cancel Flight” button.
- You will receive a cancellation confirmation mail on your registered email ID in the last step.
Moreover, one can request flight cancellation over a phone call as per the convenience. The team expert will ask you to give trip details and cancel the ticket on your behalf.
Caribbean Airlines Ticket Refund Policy
Here are the important regulations on applying for a ticket refund on Caribbean Airlines –
- Passengers who have canceled the tickets within the risk-free period can obtain a full refund. Otherwise, the airline deducts the cancellation charges and service taxes and refunds the original payment source.
- Caribbean Airlines initiate a refund within 10 to 20 business days, depending on the payment mode. For instance, if you have used cash to book tickets, it will take more days to transfer the reimbursement.
- In some cases, the airline will provide the refund in the form of flight credit. One can use the value to make free Caribbean Airlines reservations to the desired destination.
- To apply for a refund, move to the refund request page on the official site. Then fill in all the details and give the genuine reason for your cancellation. Once the team verifies your request, you will get a refund for the canceled flight.
- If you have applied for a refund; want to check the status, contact the airline’s official team via a call. The flight representative will track your refund status and tell you the exact time when you can expect compensation.
Know About Caribbean Flight Change Policy
After going through the Caribbean Airlines book a flight process, flyers can make modifications as per the travel plans. Moreover, there is no penalty for upgrading a flight ticket within 24 hours of the point of purchase.
- Suppose you change the tickets after the risk-free period; you have to pay the non-refundable change fees. Moreover, the flight change fees depend on the ticket type, destination, and the condition of changing a booking.
- Choose the “Manage Booking” feature available on the airline’s official site to change a flight booking online.
In addition, one can request any changes within 60 days from the flight departure date.
- Caribbean Airlines imposes an additional fee between $50 and $500 depending on the flight type and other factors.
Online Flight Change Procedure
- Open the official site if you have booked tickets at Caribbean Airlines com reservations.
- Now navigate to the flight booking page.
- Then log into your account.
- Tap on the “Manage travel” option.
- Enter your flight details like last name and ticket booking number.
- You can make the desired changes to the ticket and click on the “Change Flight” button.
- On the next page, pay the flight change fees.
- The airline will send a confirmation mail to the registered email address.
Moreover, flyers can contact the booking team by dialingCaribbean Airlines contact number and seeking live human assistance. The concerned person will make changes as per your request and customize the tickets in no time.
Baggage Allowance on Caribbean Airlines
The Caribbean baggage policy permits passengers to fly with carry-on baggage and a personal item for free. However, there are size and weight restrictions on each carry-on and checked bag on the flight.
Carry-on Baggage Allowance
- The personal item includes a purse, briefcase, laptop, and the same kind of stuff per passenger at no additional cost.
- However, the minimum weight and size of the bag should be 10 kg and 45 inches, including the handles.
- Your personal item should not exceed 91 cm or 36 inches.
Checked Baggage Allowance
The maximum weight of the checked bag should be 23 kg or 50 lb, and dimensions should be 62 inches.
As per the policy, if you exceed the value, you have to pay USD 100, which is non-refundable.
When flying in Economy, carry one checked bag. While on Flex and Business class, you are allowed to bring two and three segments of checked bags, respectively.
Seat Selection on Caribbean Airlines
Caribbean Airlines permits passengers to reserve a seat in advance for extra comfort. Moreover, one can seek assistance while booking seats at the time of ticket purchase or during check-in. The check-in process begins 24 to 3 hours before the scheduled flight departure.
- Customers can choose seats at least 11 months before departure, but they must have a confirmed Caribbean Airlines booking.
- One cannot book the emergency exit seats in advance as per the seat selection requirements. But you can get the same at the airport.
- An infant up to two years of age is eligible to book a seat if purchased the ticket fare.
- The check-in time is three hours for an international flight and two for a domestic flight. You can make a seat reservation at your convenience and get the boarding pass during that time.
- Dial the Caribbean Airlines Reservations phone number +1-860-498-9674 and take help from the representative to make a seat selection of your choice.
Group Flight Booking on Caribbean Airlines
Under group travel, passengers can book tickets at the same time for ten or more people on the same flight. To qualify for the group booking eligibility, you have to meet the following requirements.
- The travel companions must depart and arrive together.
- A leader should lead all group members.
- Moreover, children under two years of age do not count towards the minimum group booking requirements.
- There should be 20 or more passengers when flying on a domestic flight. However, there are no applicable discounts on domestic group travel.
- Group members cannot fly on codeshare flights.
- The airline charges a deposit of USD 100 per person plus any applicable taxes for flights to/from North America.
- When flying within the Caribbean, you have to pay USD 50 per passenger plus other applicable charges.
Group Travel Discounts
- Group discounts are only applicable on Classic Branded ticket fares
- In addition, you don’t get the group deals on Special/Sale fares
- There are no discounts on the POS/TAB/and TAB/POS sectors
Group Travel Booking Procedure
To make Caribbean Airlines Reservations under group travel for ten or more travel companions, one has to fill out an online form.
- First, write the name of the group leader
- Email address of the group leader
- Phone number
- Number of travelers traveling in the group
- Mention the categories of each passenger as infants, kids, adults, and senior citizens.
- Departure date and airport destination
- Desired departure time
- Travel return date
- Preferred return date
- Additional information
- In the end, submit the form.
Most importantly, don’t forget to seek additional travel assistance when making group plans on Caribbean Airlines. The team member will give the best deals on the holiday package and ensure quality customer service plans.
Caribbean Airlines FAQs
Can I Change my Booked Seats on Caribbean Airlines?
Yes, if you have booked seats while making Caribbean Airlines reservations, you can change seats and book another one. You have to reach the “Manage Booking” page on the official site; choose the extra legroom or desired window seat. Moreover, one has to pay the fare difference for an upgraded seat depending on the seat selection policy.
How to Reach out to the Flight Representative on Caribbean Airlines?
The travel agents at Caribbean Airlines are dedicated and responsible for handling customers’ complaints and queries. Moreover, they resolve issues related to booking, change, cancellations, refunds, group travels, vacation package deals, and assure safe travel. Generally, there are various ways to reach out to the executive, including a call, live chat, or email. You can dial Caribbean Airlines customer service number and talk to the live person when facing flight-related issues. The customer services are available 24/7, but the time may vary with different locations.
How Much do I Have to Pay for Changing Caribbean Airlines Reservations?
A passenger has to pay $200-$400 to make changes to the itinerary, like name, date, and destination before departure. Moreover, the change fees depend on various factors like route, ticket type, and travel class. For instance, if you share an Elite status, you can upgrade your booked flight at no extra cost.