Iberia Airlines Reservations
Iberia Airlines is one of the largest flag carriers of Spain, headquartered at Chamartin, Madrid. Moreover, the airline’s major hub is Madrid-Barajas Airport, which serves domestic and international flights. The major fleet features Airbus A319-100, A320-200, A321-200, A330-300, A340-300, A340-600, A350-900, and Boeing 787-9. In addition, passengers can make Iberia reservations and get access to excelling seating assignments and in-flight passenger services.
In-flight Services of Iberia Airlines
On making an Iberia booking, you will not only get cheap fares but great in-flight amenities at the best price. Moreover, the airline will provide over 150 entertainment choices, including movies, games, TV shows, travel shows, music options, and documentaries. In addition, Iberia offers complimentary Wi-Fi on long-haul A330-200 aircraft flights. In terms of meal selection, one will get alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, snacks, and food items during the flight.
Travel Classes on Iberia Airlines
Iberia Airlines features five different travel classes, including Business Plus, Business Class, Business Club, Economy, and Premium Economy. Moreover, you get a peaceful environment on each flight irrespective of your flight fare and travel class. Most importantly, the seats are reclining and have extra legroom for extra comfort and safety while flying.
Different Booking Methods on Iberia Airlines
At Iberia, travelers can grab special deals and discounts on each trip and enjoy premium amenities onboard the plane. Moreover, there are various methods for going through the Iberia book a flight process when wishing to book cheap tickets. Flyers can make bookings via a phone, site, mobile app, travel agent, or at the airport counter.
The Procedure of Online Iberia Reservations
Making Iberia reservations online is seamless and takes less time than other methods. Moreover, within a few clicks, choose the desired services like seats, travel class, or in-flight amenities for the upcoming trip.
By following these steps, anyone can make a flight booking online –
- To begin with online flight booking, first, head to the Iberia Airlines official site.
- Click on the “Book Flight” button.
- Choose your trip option from the one-way, round, or multi-city trips.
- Now select your desired travel class.
- Mention your travel date, arrival and departure destinations, and the number of passengers. Moreover, please put them in different categories like infants, children, adults, and senior citizens.
- Hit the Search Flight button.
- The page will show you different available flights; choose the best one for your current reservation.
- Now confirm your tickets by making an online payment using a credit or debit card or other options.
However, when facing difficulty while booking tickets online, dial the Iberia reservations phone number and speak with the live person. Moreover, the concerned person will locate the best flight and book the same on your behalf.
Check the Status of Iberia Reservations
- Navigate your web browser and move to the Iberia Airlines official site.
- Click on the “Flight Status” button.
- You have the option to check flight status by flight number, origin, destination, and by the airport.
- At last, hit the “Search” button.
- Finally, you will see if your flight is completely booked or is on the waiting list.
Iberia Airlines Cancellation Policy
Iberia provides passengers an amazing facility to upgrade or cancel flight tickets anytime before departure. Moreover, it’s one choice to opt for the online or offline method for flight cancellations and apply for a refund.
Here are a few things which you must know about the Iberia Airlines cancellation policy
- The policy permits passengers to cancel an Iberia booking within 24 hours of the original purchase for free.
- In case you miss canceling flights within the grace period, the airline will charge an additional fee, which is non-refundable.
- For canceled flights, claim a refund to the original payment mode and use the value towards booking an award flight.
- At Iberia, you can cancel flights due to death, government orders, and medical issues for no extra cost.
- As per the policy, if the airline has canceled flights, they will provide complimentary food, accommodation, and a new flight.
- No full refunds shall apply for canceling a non-refundable flight ticket.
Process of Canceling Iberia Reservations
Flyers can either use online or offline methods to send a flight cancellation request of Iberia reservations. Generally, online cancellation saves time, and you don’t have to visit the airport or take calls to cancel tickets.
Check out the following steps to cancel flight tickets online via the site
- First of all, navigate on the “Manage Booking” tab on the airline’s official site.
- Second, log into your account to retrieve your flight booking.
- Enter your last name and ticket confirmation number of six digits.
- Hit the Continue button.
- Choose the particular flight to cancel and submit the application.
- The portal will ask you to pay the cancellation fees if you are not eligible for free flight cancellations.
- The airline will send a confirmation mail.
If you cannot cancel tickets online, dial the Iberia contact number and ask for the representative’s help.
Iberia Ticket Refund Policy
The ticket refund depends on the fare rules and the type of ticket you have booked. Moreover, you get a full refund when you cancel flights as per the 24-hour policy. After the grace period, the airline sends partial refunds, deducting the cancellation fees and other taxes. The compensation can be in the form of travel credit to book tickets in the future for free.
Usually, the team takes 7-20 business days to initiate reimbursement, depending on the payment source. The best part is you can dial the Iberia phone number and request the representative to check your refund status.
Iberia Airlines Baggage Policy
Each passenger can fly with one personal item and a carry-on bag on the Iberia flights. Moreover, you have to pay extra fees for carrying checked bags depending on the baggage policy.
Here are some important things that you must know about the Iberia baggage policy
- The airline allows flyers to transport liquids in bottles of a maximum of 100 ml inside a transparent plastic bag.
- Moreover, flyers traveling with kids can carry baby milk or juice.
- When flying on short and medium-haul flights, a flyer must pay €45 irrespective of baggage allowance.
- Large equipment items like poles, vaults, and canoes are not allowed, and you must transport them with IAG cargo.
- Passengers have to keep the carry-on bag in the overhead compartment of the seat.
- In addition, the baggage size should not extend 56 x 45 x 25 cm.
- When flying on long-haul flights, one can take two carry-on bags on the plane.
- Moreover, one can carry an eligible personal item like a laptop bag, purse, handbag, or suitcase.
- As per the checked baggage policy, flyers can carry-on bags of not more than 62 inches.
- In addition, the maximum weight should be 23 kg or 50 lb.
- The number of checked bags should depend on your ticket and route.
- Any checked bag exceeding the maximum size and weight limit are equal to paying an extra fee.
Excess Baggage Fees
As per the Iberia baggage policy, flyers carrying excess or overweight bags have to pay an additional fee.
- While flying in Economy class, the first baggage fee is $55 and $170 for the second bag.
- In Premium Economy/Business class, the baggage fee is $170 and $200 at the airport.
Iberia Check-in Policy
There are various ways to check-in, including mobile apps, web, kiosks, and airport counters. Iberia allows flyers to check-in online up to 24 hours before the flight departure. Moreover, during the process, one can obtain the boarding pass and book preferred seats on the plane.
- To check-in online, you must have an electronic ticket, Iberia must operate your flight. Moreover, the flight departure should be within 24 hours.
- You can check-in 90 minutes before departure for check-in bags.
- However, if you are not checking bags, do flight check-in 60 minutes before the scheduled flight departure.
- Passengers with Classic, Flex, Express, or Business packages can check-in online 24 hours before departure.
Iberia Airlines Online Check-in
- To check in online, move to the Iberia Airlines official site.
- Next, click on the Check-in button.
- After that Enter your last name and ticket reference code.
- Now select your flight and apply for a seat selection.
- Download the boarding pass or receive the same in your email.
In case you don’t have the bags, go directly to the boarding gate.
Iberia Airlines Seat Selection Policy
You can book the desired seats for greater comfort by paying an extra fee in advance. However, the process depends on the seat’s availability on the plane. If you don’t choose seats in advance, the airline will randomly provide the seats. Moreover, it may not guarantee seats in the same row; therefore, choose seats before departure when flying in a group. At Iberia, Plus Oro cardholders and passengers with an Elite status can make free seat selection. However, they cannot select XL seats for no extra fees.
Seat Selection Fees on Iberia Flights
- The XL seat fee is Euro 12 and Euro 10 for an emergency seat when flying on a domestic flight. Moreover, if you select a front seat, pay Euro 9 and Euro 4 for a standard seat.
- The XL seat fee is USD 55 and 70 for an emergency seat if you book a long-haul flight. You have to pay USD 31 to choose a front seat and USD 24 to book a standard seat.
The seat charges may vary with different origins or destinations or the type of seat you choose for the trip. In addition, when you book seats on the official site, you pay a little less fee than at the airport.
Iberia Unaccompanied Minor Policy
- As per the Iberia Unaccompanied minor policy, children between 5 to 11 years can fly alone as minors.
- The service is optional for young flyers between 12 to 17 years of age.
- You can avail the service by phone up to 48 hours before the scheduled flight departure.
- Moreover, parents or an adult guardian can fill out a sign and submit a release of a liability form.
- Irrespective of age, minors must carry a valid passport or national ID card.
- In addition, the airline allows unaccompanied minors’ parents or a local guardian to enter the boarding gate at selected airports.
- Kids below five years must fly with an adult passenger who must be at least 14 years of age.
- You can make online Iberia reservations for minors up to 72 hours before the scheduled flight departure.
- Unaccompanied minors cannot fly on IB7000 flights.
Unaccompanied Minor Service Fees
- The airline charges EUR 45, USD 55, and GBP 40 for flights operating within Spain except for the Canary Islands.
- For flights within Europe, the Canary Islands, the Middle East, and North America pay EUR 100/USD 120/GBP 90.
Dial the Iberia reservations phone number and talk to the live person to book minor tickets and seek instant assistance.