How do I get a refund from WestJet?
Have you recently canceled your flight tickets on WestJet and wondering how do I get a refund from WestJet? Well, to get a WestJet refund for your canceled flight tickets, you need to use the “Manage Booking” option, so you can also connect with Westjet Airlines. In this blog, you will cover important information, such as the procedure to get your refund and more.
Let’s discuss the process to get a refund from WestJet Airlines.
Steps To Get a Refund from WestJet
It is an easy and fast way to get a refund from the airline. However, make sure that you are eligible to acquire a refund from WestJet. Otherwise, the airline will not accept the request for your refund. Below are the steps:
- Firstly, open the official website of WestJet.
- Secondly, you need to open the “Manage Booking” option on the homepage.
- Then, you need to enter the required details, such as the booking confirmation number and other details.
- After that, you will have a list of your booking. Choose one for which you wish to get a refund.
- Now, you need to choose the “Ticket Refund” tab.
- Further, a new page will open on your screen, and you must provide the needed information. Then, click on the “Submit” option.
- Next, WestJet will send you a confirmation email to your registered email address.
- At last, you can find a link in the link sent by the airline. You can use the link to track the status of your WestJet refund request.
How Do I Connect with Westjet For A Refund?
To connect with WestJet for a refund, you need to talk to the customer service department of the airline. For this, you can dial WestJet Refunds phone number (1 (888) 937-8538) (toll-free) or (1-860-498-9674). Once your call reaches the representative, they will assist you with the procedure to get a refund. Similarly, you will get a refund as per the refund policy. Besides, you can track your refund request status via a link provided by the airline over the mail.
How to Request a Refund from WestJet?
If you are willing to obtain your refund, but the airline did not respond to your call. Then, You can fill out a refund request form from the official website to claim a refund. Below are the steps:
- Go to the official website of the airline.
- Locate the refund request form.
- Then, you need to choose the “Refund” form under the form section.
- After that, you need to enter the required details and click on the “Submit” option.
- At last, WestJet will send you a confirmation email on your given email.
What Is The WestJet Refund Policy?
WestJet Airlines has set down some terms & conditions that you need to follow when you urge to get your refund for your West Jet cancel flight. Below are the important points. Just read them carefully.
- If you cancel your flight tickets within 24 hours of booking, then the airline will give you a full refund whether you have purchased a refundable or non-refundable flight ticket.
- Moreover, if the passenger cancels their flight after one hour, the airline will not refund you, and also you need to pay the cancellation charges.
- In addition, if you cancel your flight ticket seven days prior to the scheduled departure, you will have no need to pay WestJet cancellation charges, and the airline will provide your refund.
- Additionally, if you book your WestJet flight ticket from any other website, you are allowed to cancel your tickets but cannot claim a refund from Westjet.
- Besides, if you are a premium member of the airline, you are able to cancel your flight tickets and obtain a full refund from the airline.
- On the other hand, if your flight booking is canceled due to the no-show, then you need to visit the nearest airport and meet the representative.
- After that, the airline will provide you with the new flight reservation but not give WestJet refunds.
- However, if the flight is canceled by the airline, then the passengers will get a full refund for their flight.
- Similarly, if the passenger books a flight and wants to cancel it due to COVID-19, then the airline will allow you to cancel the ticket and also provide a full refund.
- Also, if your flight is canceled within 14 days prior to the departure, you are eligible to get a full refund from the airline.
How Long Does It Take To Get A Refund From Westjet?
If you cancel your flight ticket within the risk-free period, you are able to get a full refund from the airline via managed booking or customer service. When you utilize these ways, you will get your refund. So, if you need to get a WestJet refund, below are the rules that you need to know:
- If you cancel a flight ticket due to Covid-19, passengers will get their refund value within 46 business days.
- Similarly, if you book your Westjet flight using a credit card, you will receive a refund within seven working days.
- However, if you made the payment for your tickets through cheques or cash, you will acquire your refund within 4-6 weeks.
To access the important information regarding WestJet refund policy, read the above information carefully. Besides, you can also connect to the officials by calling WestJet’s toll-free number and get immediate help with any related query.
See More WestJet Posts:
- WestJet Vacation Packages
- WestJet Group Travel
- How Do I Contact WestJet Customer Service?
- WestJet Flight Cancellation Policy
- WestJet Change Flight
- How To Request A Call Back From WestJet?
- WestJet Seat Selection Policy
- WestJet Name Change Policy