Are you thinking of making itinerary changes to your flight reservation before departure? Well, don’t worry, learn about the Sun Country change flight policy and make upgrades anytime at much ease.
Sun Country understands that travel plans may change anytime. Therefore, the airline has a 24-hour free flight change policy, providing a way for passengers to avoid change fees. Moreover, if you have to make flight changes, reach out to the Sun Country customer service team. Furthermore, the concerned person will ask for your flight details and effortlessly meet your travel requirements.
Key Highlights of the Sun Country Flight Change Policy
- 1 Key Highlights of the Sun Country Flight Change Policy
- 1.1 About Name Correction Policy of Sun Country
- 1.2 How to Change Sun Country Flight?
- 1.3 What is the Sun Country Airlines Flight Change Fee?
Changing a flight might take a lot of your time and effort. Moreover, Sun Country permits passengers to make itinerary changes within a few clicks on the official app and site. Anyone can visit the manage booking page and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the flight change process.
- Sun Country has a 24-hour flight change policy allowing passengers to change ticket information for free.
- However, the only condition is that you have to apply for flight changes within 24 hours of the initial purchase.
- Moreover, the airline allows you to make same-day flight changes up to three hours before take-off.
- If you make ticket changes after the grace period, you have to pay $100 as a flight change fee. However, the change fee may vary on the same day of departure.
- Additionally, the airline provides two ways, including online or offline, to make changes with the help of a live person.
- Sun Country Airlines flight change policy states that there are no extra fees for changing a flight during unpredictable situations.
- Moreover, you have to pay the fare difference when rebooking flight tickets.
About Name Correction Policy of Sun Country
There can be situations when you have made spelling errors by mistake to the ticket. However, the airline allows you to make corrections to the spelling of the name. Visit the airline’s official site and app or connect with the flight representative to make name changes.
Here are the following important things about the airline’s name change policy.
- Based on the Sun Country change flight policy, make name corrections up to one letter before departure.
- Remember that it is important to have the same name on the PNR, passport, and a government-issued ID.
- In addition, the airline does not allow you to transfer tickets to someone else’s name.
- You are not allowed to change the flight route while changing names.
- Suppose you have to change your name after marriage and want to add your husband’s name. In that case, you have to submit a valid marriage certificate as proof.
- Moreover, there are certain situations when you cannot make changes to the name.
- You have to contact the customer service team to check the name change fee because it may not be fixed.
How to Change Sun Country Flight?
If you have booked tickets through the authorized sources on Sun Country, you are eligible to make changes. However, it depends on whether you want to opt for online or offline. To make online flight changes, move to the manage travel page and submit your request within a few clicks.
Let’s check out the procedure to change the existing flight online via the site on Sun Country.
- First of all, open your web browser and search the airline’s official site.
- Second, choose the “My Trips” section and log into your account.
- Fill in your last name and ticket reference code to retrieve your flight booking.
- Next, choose the flight you want to modify and hit the “Change Flights” button.
- After changing the flights, pay the flight change fees through online portals.
- At last, the airline will send a mail regarding the confirmation of the flight change request.
So, this is how you can apply for a flight change on the official site. But if you need the expert’s help, dial the toll-free helpline number.
What is the Sun Country Airlines Flight Change Fee?
Generally, flyers can apply for free flight changes within 24 hours of the actual ticket purchase. However, pay $50 as Sun Country Airlines flight change fee for changing flights between 59 and 14 days before departure. On the other hand, pay $100 for fight upgrades within 14 days before the travel date. There are no change charges for upgrading flights in the event of death, medical emergency, and military orders.
Can I Change my Sun Country Flight for Non-Refundable Tickets on the Same Day of the Departure?
Yes, passengers can make same-day changes on the non-refundable tickets. However, the airline will impose a flight change fee plus fare difference for rebooking flights. The penalty for Sun Country changing my flight will depend on the airline’s change policy guidelines. The best part is the airline has lowered the change fees. Like earlier, it used to be 120 USD, but now you have to pay USD 100.
See More British Airways Blogs:
- British Airways Cancellation Policy
- British Airways Missed Flight
- Comparison Between British Airways Vs American Airlines
- British Airways Booking
- How Do I Speak To A Live Person At British Airways?